ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer ' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer '

+6
juverpool
areve
LWL91
pasquale22
B1anconer0
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer ' Empty ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 am

On the occasion of the challenge of Switzerland against Bulgaria, at the European 2012 qualifier, the issuer Swiss Reto Ziegler gave an interview where he talks about CSR situation in black and white:

"I talked to the coach and I was beginning to understand that does not count on me because he has other ideas. When I was still signed for Juve and Del Blacks with Marotta, who knew me at the time of Samp I wanted black and white. I went there (to Juve ed) to play and to watch others play, then I talked to other teams that I wanted before I went to Juve, but had already found another quarterback. At this point I decided to stay and give my best, I always gave everything and I'm sure I can convince the Count.
The hypothesis Trabzonspor was a possibility, I never spoke with the Turkish team, but then I talked with Hitzfeld (Switzerland, the current coach of the note) and I was advised not to go to Turkey. I had the opportunity to go to other teams, play in the Champions League with other clubs who wanted me but now I'm at Juventus as a second choice. Now I'm focused national and here.

Difficult situation, therefore, confirmed the rumors that the player could see outside the box, hopefully for the good of Juventus, the player can be considered, you can not start the season with just one fullback (De Ceglie) and Grosso which frankly even if professional player is not feasible.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer ' Empty Re: ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer '

Post by B1anconer0 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 am

Ziegler is definitely good enough to get Lb spot !!
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer ' Empty Re: ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer '

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 am

Hmm seems like conte isn't his biggest fan. Oh well he's a good backup nontherless. I'm expecting a breakthrough year from PDC
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 am

pasquale22 wrote:Hmm seems like conte isn't his biggest fan. Oh well he's a good backup nontherless. I'm expecting a breakthrough year from PDC

Me2.. we need De Ceglie to break through and make his mark.. If we win lots of games i'm sure De Ceglie will improve and make his name printed in the LB spot
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 am

PDC has the talent and potential to be great LB but his injuries ...damn
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 pm

This is sad.. I juve know this thing gonna happen, why did we sign him in the first place. I blame Marrota fully on this matter. Every player deserves the respect that they should get. And Zeigler is a professional as far as I'm concern.. Atleast give him the chance to prove a chance.
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 pm

I highly doubt he said, Conte does not like me. Conte is not that type of person, he's the type who loves to defend his players and squad. Anyways, if this is the case, can't really blame him for that as he is always subbed, though he should leave in January. I don't like it that he's using us as a second choice, in fact he snubbed Milan for us and now look... Though, let's wait and see as this may be all BS. Remember Elia lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 pm

I highly doubt this too... I don't think anyone would have the guts to say something like this even before the season is about to start...

And I don't think Conte will be so harsh on his players without even giving them a chance to prove themselves.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 pm

it will be a tragedy to let him leave and rely on PDC [who has no talent an potential, yes talk all u want, but this guy has proved nothing in all his time here, yet] and old man Grosso. affraid
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:07 pm

he said he wont leave which is a good thing otherwise it will be a problem to us if PDC get injured , i heard we wont get class CB which makes me sad coz all we need is a good CB to be competitive but we had a good transfer market , we have now good starting 11 with good backup so iam sure most of our problems is far behind us Smile
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Reto Ziegler says he will be staying with Juventus despite being told by the Coach that he is not part of his plans.

The left-back joined the Old Lady from Sampdoria in the summer on a Bosman, but his transfer was agreed before Antonio Conte was appointed as boss.

“Gigi Del Neri was still the Coach when I signed for Juventus,” the Swiss international told RSI.

“He and director general Beppe Marotta knew me from their time at Samp and they wanted me at Juve.

“I spoke to Conte when I first arrived and he told me that he wouldn’t be counting on me as he had other ideas.”

Ziegler was linked with a move to Trabzonspor recently, but that option was rejected after he spoke with Swiss national boss Ottmar Hitzfeld.

“Trabzonspor was a possibility,” he added. “I didn’t speak to them, but Hitzfeld advised me against moving to Turkey.

“I also contacted the clubs who wanted me before I joined Juve, but they had already signed other left-backs.

“Now I’ve decided to remain and I will do my best, I have always given my all and I know that I can convince Conte to believe in me.”

Juve are short of left-backs given that the club only have Paolo De Ceglie and Fabio Grosso on their books.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:15 pm

I really wanted to see Ziegler on the field as a regular starter Sad
best of luck to PDC though..
hopes he does well this year...
 ZIEGLER: "I remain Juve player but Conte told me he won't count one me. I was signed because of del neri earlier than the summer ' 577949795100
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 pm

areve wrote:This is sad.. I juve know this thing gonna happen, why did we sign him in the first place. I blame Marrota fully on this matter. Every player deserves the respect that they should get. And Zeigler is a professional as far as I'm concern.. Atleast give him the chance to prove a chance.
^^This!

If this is true it's very disrespectful towards him
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down