Fans tell to Juve : " Do not touch ETA BETA. Conte : ' He is key player in my plans' " Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Fans tell to Juve : " Do not touch ETA BETA. Conte : ' He is key player in my plans' "

Go down

Fans tell to Juve : " Do not touch ETA BETA. Conte : ' He is key player in my plans' " Empty Fans tell to Juve : " Do not touch ETA BETA. Conte : ' He is key player in my plans' "

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 am

Recently, several experts have suggested the transfer market a supply of homegrown Fabio Quagliarella, hypothesis unlikely reading the statements made ​​recently by Mr. Conte: "It will be a pillar of my project, I immediately said to the company."

Even Fabio stated earlier in the season: "Too many attackers for a team outside of Europe? The great teams always have great players, and the more you have, the stronger: the competition is not a problem, but an incentive to give everything to convince the coach. "

Pure black and white people think so: in fact in a poll on the forum of Juventus fans vecchiasignora.com, 77% said the player not for sale, while 19% would welcome an exchange with a player of equal level and only 4% is conducive to the transfer of the player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down