justdoit_
lenear1030
JAY-Z
Vibe
Serge Gnabry
ErPupone
10 posters

Go down

Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley Empty Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Tuesday 30 August, 2011
Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley

Chievo have officially signed USA international Michael Bradley from Borussia Monchengladbach.
The experienced midfielder completed his transfer to the Flying Donkeys this evening.

He will wear shirt number 6 and be presented to the media on Wednesday afternoon.

He is the third American to play in Serie A after Padova’s Alexi Lalas and Oguchi Onyewu of Milan.

Despite only being 24, Bradley has already played in the Bundesliga, the Dutch League and Premiership with Aston Villa.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley Empty Re: Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 pm

He'll do well. He's a good player, one of the best Americans even though he's still very overrated by many US fans. So many I talk to think he's United quality.

He really isn't. He lacks vision.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley Empty Re: Official: Chievo sign USA star Bradley

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm

When they said experienced I though 30,then I read 24...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Roma we're linked to him not long ago.Step back for his career i think, Monchengladbach are a better team ..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Bah... Whatever.... Paloschi, Bradley... with Pellissier... not bad... Chievo have improved I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 pm

metinsk wrote:Roma we're linked to him not long ago.Step back for his career i think, Monchengladbach are a better team ..

Well, he burned those bridges when he wanted out of Gladbach at the winter-break.
Gladbach were last with him and one of the best teams of the 2nd half of the season
without him.

If you read the comments by Gladbach's sporting director it's clear that they have not forgotten
about him wanting to leave them at a terrible time. Now they planned without him and the players
they got work better for them than Bradley did.

Still, I think he'll do great in Italy. His workrate, tackling and shot are excellent.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:He'll do well. He's a good player, one of the best Americans even though he's still very overrated by many US fans. So many I talk to think he's United quality.

having seen plenty of him with the USMNT, i can also attest to his lack of vision. he's pretty much blind. somehow he's still a good player though
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

VibeTribe wrote:When they said experienced I though 30,then I read 24...
He's been a pro since 17.

Chievo is what he needs, consistent playing time at a mid-table club. Sounds good to me. He'll work his pants off.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Quite the hard worker
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:He'll do well. He's a good player, one of the best Americans even though he's still very overrated by many US fans. So many I talk to think he's United quality.

Not sure what circles you hang out in, but there are very few US footy fans who believe that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:07 am

Lol @ 'Star'
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 am

Hey you're back, Gmos. Very Happy

He's a good player, IMO. I certainly rate him.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 am

Yeah ive always been here but i just lurk now, this forumn isnt user friendly on my mobile device so it takes forever to load! But ehh Bradley is pretty good imo too but nothing special at club level.
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum