De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision'

4 posters

Go down

De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision' Empty De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision'

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

As rumours abound of Manchester City’s £25m bid for Daniele De Rossi, Roma patron Thomas Di Benedetto said “it’s his decision.”

The midfielder’s contract expires next summer and talks to work out an extension have still not been successful.

This week Roberto Mancini told the Italian media De Rossi would be “perfect” to complete his City squad, fuelling Sunday Express reports of a £25m offer.

“Daniele is a Roman and a Romanista 100 per cent, a great player, an international and a great figurehead for us,” Di Benedetto told Sky Sport Italia.

“Therefore we hope he can play for Roma to the end of his career, but ultimately it’s his decision.

“If he had different ambitions, then we’d have to take that into account.”

Roma have just been taken over by the American investors, but their finances took a hit with Europa League play-off elimination at the hands of Slovan Bratislava.

Selling De Rossi would be a huge gamble, especially at a time when Coach Luis Enrique is openly battling the fans by dropping captain Francesco Totti.

De Rossi is nicknamed ‘Future Captain’ in Giallorossi circles.

Back to top Go down

De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision' Empty Re: De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision'

Post by zarola Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

He wont leave.
/topic.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision' Empty Re: De Rossi to City? 'It's his decision'

Post by narbeZ Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:42 pm

zarola wrote:He wont leave.
/topic.

You know a couple years agoi would say your spot on. But it feels different this time. Rumors have been flying around aplenty this Mercato and I find it really strange that he hasn't signed yet. Couple that with his dreadful play last year and with no trophies in the immediate future (Roma is a project) he might wanna consider taking that fat paycheck from city and a few trophys.

I would be upset with 25 million but I really wouldn't be entirely shocked if he left. With DiBendetto coming in we have already begun to see the changing of the guard and with already the tension between Totti and Enrique one has to wonder.

Sorry if this is jambled I'm on my phone.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 am

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 am

I was going to add the coffee guy but I refuse to use it lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 am

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 am

Friday 2 September, 2011
Mancini on Balotelli and De Rossi

Roberto Mancini reveals why he raged at Mario Balotelli for that back-heel flick and reiterated his admiration for Daniele De Rossi.

The Manchester City manager spoke to Italian media station Rete Sport ahead of their Champions League clash with Napoli.

“We’ll face a side that did very well last season and with their new buys will ensure Napoli give real trouble to every opponent,” said Mancini.

“It’s very tough in England, as last season Chelsea won seven games in a row with a nine-point advantage over Manchester United, but in the end United won it with a 10-point gap. We’re trying to improve on what we did last year.”

One of the viral hits of the summer was Mancini raging at Balotelli for a back-heel flick to miss an open goal during a friendly.

“Why did I get angry with him? Because I’d have scored that! Joking aside, Mario has to prove every single day with all the quality he has that he’s one of the best strikers in the world. He can only do that by giving his all in training and on the field.”

Mancio would like to bring Roma and Italy star De Rossi to Eastlands, especially as his contract expires in June 2012.

“De Rossi is one of the greatest midfielders in the world and I have always thought that. However, is a Roman and a Romanista, so I doubt he’ll ever leave Roma.“I am pleased that Roma signed Fernando Gago, as I liked him a lot, but we couldn’t really spend any more due to the financial fair play regulations, so we got Owen Hargreaves instead.”

cheers
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 am

Of course De Rossi is one of the best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 am

Two things to say about that last sentence.

1. OHHH, Man City have just now realized that they should try getting in line with FIFA Fair Play regulations? Not bad, only a few big money transfers late on that one.

2. Way to shit on Owen Hargreaves.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down