Turok_TTZ
guest7
bebop_23
the xcx
Babun
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kaka is back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka is back!

Post by Babun Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

shaven wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Kaka is back, Get Innnnnnnnn

cheers drunken
Nick is joking Very Happy

Serious mode: I hope Kaka stays professional. We could really use him during the season for rotation or injury backup Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm

I hope he joins Arsenal, Milan, Psg, any team but stay on the bench with madrid.
There's only two players who are better than him at the moment and they are messi and ronaldo, and that's only because he just returned from an injury.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Galliani you mofo,3 days left
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Ganso wrote:Galliani you mofo,3 days left

Really hope he joins milan. It would be epic.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:51 pm

huntsman wrote:

Perez will not sell kaka for 15 million specially considering we have no other back up for özil at the moment.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Margera wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Perez will not sell kaka for 15 million specially considering we have no other back up for özil at the moment.

I know, that's why i hope some big team would step in and raise the bidding price to 25mil. That's a fair price. We dont need him. I dont want him to bench for Ozil or any other madrid player. That's just my opinion.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:03 am

huntsman wrote:I hope he joins Arsenal, Milan, Psg, any team but stay on the bench with madrid.
There's only two players who are better than him at the moment and they are messi and ronaldo, and that's only because he just returned from an injury.

What about ozil ???

Is Kaka better than ozil?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 am

BaraaTKF992 wrote:
huntsman wrote:I hope he joins Arsenal, Milan, Psg, any team but stay on the bench with madrid.

What about ozil ???

kaka isn't better than özil anymore / in current form and in my opinion özil has potential to equal kaka in prime or even outshine him alltogether.

EDIT: kaka is still very useful though and if he plays well as an am in the upcoming games we could play özil as rw and kaka as am (bench di maria).
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 am

Xabi-Sahin
Özil-Kaká-Ronaldo
Benzema

Some serious potential for sexiness there.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 am

paperbackwriter wrote:Xabi-Sahin
Özil-Kaká-Ronaldo
Benzema

agreed 100%
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 am

On a serious note, technique-wise Kaka is way better than Di Maria. We all know by now Ozil is indispensable, so I would say Kaka is in direct competition with Di Maria as a target to displace in our side.

The problem is though, Di Maria gives you so much work rate, which ultimately justifies his selection over Kaka. If Kaka had enough stamina to run his socks off when we don't have the ball (as Di Maria does), then I would have him in the team any-day. but as it stands now:

Di Maria: Off the ball = WORK-RATE. On the ball = Rampant/Erratic

Kaka: Off the ball = super-lazy. On the ball = Oh so fancy

The funny thing is that off the ball Kaka works about just as hard as Zidane did a few years back, but we would have never left Zizou off the team-sheet.

Double standards? or simply Real Madrid is a different machine these days?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:58 am

Kaka looked good indeed. Let's hope for more consistency from him though. We all see how convincing he was in LA Galaxy game but not so convincing in the rest of the preseason games. Not to mentioned he did what he did when the game againts Zaragoza already in the bag with 4-0. It seems certain that he will stay, so I hope he can do really well this season.
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 am

BaraaTKF992 wrote:

What about ozil ???

Kaka has always been better than Ozil. I do agree with the other Madridistas that in the current cicumrstances; ozil is a more reliable option because he has the backing of his colleagues, and manager, he's not coming back from a 2 years injury. Ofcourse also because he's good.

It all actually depends on the manager's expecations and plan. Had it been me, i wouldve done all what can possibly be done to help out Kaka revive his career because he is such a disciplined, hardworking and caring individual.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 am

Margera wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

What about ozil ???

kaka isn't better than özil anymore / in current form and in my opinion özil has potential to equal kaka in prime or even outshine him alltogether.

EDIT: kaka is still very useful though and if he plays well as an am in the upcoming games we could play özil as rw and kaka as am (bench di maria).

Kaka is still better than Ozil. Ozil will never match kaka's genius. That's a given.
Anyone who watches the way Ozil handles the ball, sprints, and passes, understands that he has his strong points, and he has his limitations. Ozil will be an excellent player for madrid. But he will never match Messi's brilliance for example or kaka's genius. It's really obvious. You guys should be able to see that. Seriously.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 am

Giovanni10 wrote:On a serious note, technique-wise Kaka is way better than Di Maria. We all know by now Ozil is indispensable, so I would say Kaka is in direct competition with Di Maria as a target to displace in our side.

The problem is though, Di Maria gives you so much work rate, which ultimately justifies his selection over Kaka. If Kaka had enough stamina to run his socks off when we don't have the ball (as Di Maria does), then I would have him in the team any-day. but as it stands now:

The funny thing is that off the ball Kaka works about just as hard as Zidane did a few years back, but we would have never left Zizou off the team-sheet.

That's where tactical circumstances come into play.
You need the technical player to unlock certain games where physical strength doesnt really come into play.

At a certain point of the game, you might also sub the workhorse for the technical player.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 am

alex mahone wrote:Kaka looked good indeed. Let's hope for more consistency from him though. We all see how convincing he was in LA Galaxy game but not so convincing in the rest of the preseason games. Not to mentioned he did what he did when the game againts Zaragoza already in the bag with 4-0. It seems certain that he will stay, so I hope he can do really well this season.

Dont expect miracles. Kaka will not be consistent if his teammates and manager dont support him. Kaka is ready to show some nice football. The ball is in Madrid's court. It has always been that way. nothing new tbh.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 am

Kaka always gets the support he needs. Gago, Leon, are the ones who don't.
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:52 pm

All three don't deserve to be Madrid players if you ask me.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:On a serious note, technique-wise Kaka is way better than Di Maria. We all know by now Ozil is indispensable, so I would say Kaka is in direct competition with Di Maria as a target to displace in our side.

Zidane and Kaka play(ed) different positions so the criteria for judging them is different.

Also Zidane earned the benefit of the doubt of the fans. Kaka has done diddly squat for us to make excuses for him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:37 pm

of course kaka is back with a flukey goal, anyone else expect him to be a pain is the frakking ass for the next half season??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Only the football illiterate.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:Xabi-Sahin
Özil-Kaká-Ronaldo
Benzema

4231 is the way!!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Zealous wrote:

Zidane and Kaka play(ed) different positions so the criteria for judging them is different.

Also Zidane earned the benefit of the doubt of the fans. Kaka has done diddly squat for us to make excuses for him.

I do not fully agree with that.. I thought Kaka did relatively well in the Pellegrini season.. We accumulated a points record in the league for us only to be narrowly surpassed by quite frankly an even more ridiculous points total. Kaka was one of the best attacking performers for me in that season. It was not Kaka at his best, but lets be honest, he has not been pathetic or anything.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

I wouldn't say Kaka is back, but his 15 minutes last night was encouraging. If he keeps this up for several weeks, then maybe the title of this post is valid. Last night he showed that he does have the potential to help this club (as a sub). He needs several good outings before we can even begin to think of him starting.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Babun sarcasm has turned into an actual serious discussion. Damn Germans. Also, we've seen this before. Kaka comes on late and scores or plays decent/well in the latter stages of the game then he starts an actual game and you remember why he is on the bench. Call as you may but this isn't encouraging, just normalacy taking place with this version of Kaka...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:37 pm

It is still a boost for his confidence.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next