Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera

+2
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera  Empty Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera

Post by DeviAngel Fri 26 Aug 2011, 06:26

The plot twists are always around the corner market in recent days. And a surprise check a new name for the Juventus defense. According to the findings of the transfer market during the Special Sportitalia, the Bianconeri would be working in an exchange with Stuttgart:

Zdenek Grygera moved to Germany, while in Turin landed on a central defender, Khalid Boulahrouz. It 'a Dutchman in 1981, 30 years in December. The two companies agree, the only problem is that the Stuttgart asks a balance of 1.5 to 1.8 million, while Juventus are willing to pay only 600-700 thousand euros.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera  Empty Re: Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 26 Aug 2011, 06:28

Boularouz

Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera  687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera  Empty Re: Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera

Post by DeviAngel Fri 26 Aug 2011, 06:29

Khalid Boulahrouz (born 28 December 1981, in Maassluis, Netherlands) is a Dutch footballer of Berber Moroccan Rif descent, who plays for the Netherlands and VfB Stuttgart. His nickname is "Khalid the Cannibal" for his ability to "eat up" his opposition
--------------

I feel sorry for our opposition :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 26 Aug 2011, 06:30

On 27 May 2010, Netherlands manager Bert van Marwijk announced that the player would be part of the final squad of 23 participating in the competition.[13] Boulahrouz started in the Netherlands last 2010 World Cup group match on 24 June and helped the Dutch team to a 2–1 win over Cameroon.[14] He also played in the semi-final against Uruguay in place of Gregory van der Wiel.
===========

Well to play in the place of VdW u need to be really talented ...Just pls if u join us pls pls pls pretty pls do eat Ibrahimovic Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 26 Aug 2011, 06:34

DeviAngel wrote:On 27 May 2010, Netherlands manager Bert van Marwijk announced that the player would be part of the final squad of 23 participating in the competition.[13] Boulahrouz started in the Netherlands last 2010 World Cup group match on 24 June and helped the Dutch team to a 2–1 win over Cameroon.[14] He also played in the semi-final against Uruguay in place of Gregory van der Wiel.
===========

Well to play in the place of VdW u need to be really talented ...Just pls if u join us pls pls pls pretty pls do eat Ibrahimovic Very Happy

I can't believe we are buying so many players who will be worthless in the end... 7 strikers...

what happens when no injury comes....

Boula is like 3o somethn, past his prime.... not needed, not quality.....

dunno what Marotta smokes.... from Alex, Lugano to Boularouz..... Evil or Very Mad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 26 Aug 2011, 06:36

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:On 27 May 2010, Netherlands manager Bert van Marwijk announced that the player would be part of the final squad of 23 participating in the competition.[13] Boulahrouz started in the Netherlands last 2010 World Cup group match on 24 June and helped the Dutch team to a 2–1 win over Cameroon.[14] He also played in the semi-final against Uruguay in place of Gregory van der Wiel.
===========

I can't believe we are buying so many players who will be worthless in the end... 7 strikers...

dunno what Marotta smokes.... from Alex, Lugano to Boularouz..... Evil or Very Mad

I really think u should stop spreading negativity and at least look on the bright side of one rumor ( not to mention official transfer...) ...BE strong ...be juventino !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:01

Complaining on the mercato based on rumours...

Sportitalia - Juve close to agree for Boulahrouz. Exchange with Grygera  687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:35

OMFG, This is going to far if this is for real.. First Lugano , then Alex and we're gonna end up with Boulahrouz? U gotta be shittin' me..
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 26 Aug 2011, 17:18

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
===========

I really think u should stop spreading negativity and at least look on the bright side of one rumor ( not to mention official transfer...) ...BE strong ...be juventino !

what, complaining about Boularhouz = negativity? Shocked affraid
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikac Fri 26 Aug 2011, 17:22

Not so happy with this player, but from economic/tactical aspect that's a great move. Send unnecessary player to other club and get a player who can be in a squad rotation of a team system,clever. Solid centre back,and consistent, in regard to Bonucci. Interesting...

nikac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 26 Aug 2011, 17:32

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
===========

not just him check ur last posts ...I miss the old elm Sad elm that used to make me laugh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri 26 Aug 2011, 17:37

i wouldnt mind if he'd come as long as lugano/alex/alves comes. just saying.

and in reality, i wouldnt mind at all if grygera stayed. but thats just me.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 26 Aug 2011, 17:39

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:
===========

not just him check ur last posts ...I miss the old elm Sad elm that used to make me laugh

old elm = same elm, but if Marotta keeps f**kn us up then durhh...... no one will complain if everything is going on fine.... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down