I-no
Sabra1
Babun
huntsman
StevieRayVaughan
Calebvision
14 posters

Go down

Ronaldo is being taken for granted! Empty Ronaldo is being taken for granted!

Post by Calebvision Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 am

It's my opinion that C. Ronaldo is, very much, taken for grated, in the RM Community and, basically, by many, described as "another cog in the machine", albeit an important one!

I don't see that at all. I see one of the greatest players EVER who, if lost for any substantial period of time would mean that RM has NO chance of overtaking Barca, for the La Liga title, this year.

Conversely, with him continuing to be a prolific goalscorer, they have a good chance , based on what I have seen. With him becoming the "comprehensive player" that he has the potential to be, they have an outstadnign chance to win La Liga.

I don't think that any other RM player can even come close to being described in this manner. Cassilas being the closest, in my opinion!

Last edited by Calebvision on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo is being taken for granted! Empty Re: Ronaldo is being taken for granted!

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 am

I totally agree with you. Ronaldo is one of the most important players and probably one of the best signings we made.

Benzema is my fav player from RM, but he probably missed like 15/20 sitters last year from Ronaldo's crosses/passes. Ronaldo should have had way more assists if we had an on-form benzema last year.

Btw, I am not even gonna mention how many chances Adebayor squandered that Ronaldo had created last year. It is quite unbelievable. However, with Higuain coming back to fitness and Benzema showing his true colors, expect Ronaldo to have over 25/30 assist this season (if they stay fit).

Ronaldo is selfish and he should be. Last year, (when Ronaldo used to take those audacious shots) Benzema was utter garbage, Ozil and Di maria were newcomers, and there was so much pressure on him to perform. But now, his game has improved so much, not many of those shots, dribbles etc. He has become very efficient now.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo is being taken for granted! Empty Re: Ronaldo is being taken for granted!

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 am

He's currently the second best player in the world only surpassed by Messi. We are lucky to have him in our team. He can still improve, but he has to work more on his attitude and his philosophy of football than on his physical readiness and endurance.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, Ronaldo is now, but Oezil is the future! And Mourinho knows that..
Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Ozil is not great, never will be. He will never be a ronaldo, messi, zidane..etc. He'll just be another decent player. He's not even as good as mediocre players like Iniesta and Xavi.

If Madrid's future depends on him, i would worry.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 pm

You should say Barca fan.. He out-assisted Xavi and Iniesta combined in his first season at only 21-22 years old! He has actually scored in the World Cup unlike that Messi of yours, and had other Man of the Match performances!!!!
Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Sabra1 wrote:You should say Barca fan.. He out-assisted Xavi and Iniesta combined in his first season at only 21-22 years old! He has actually scored in the World Cup unlike that Messi of yours, and had other Man of the Match performances!!!!

He's not going to be one of the great players. His high number of assists is due to the fact that madrid doesnt have an efficient midfield. His assist count doesnt mean anything. It doesnt mean that he's not good cause he is. But if Madrid's future is dependant on him then i would worry.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 pm

none of them are great or barsa would lose.

Last edited by I-no on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

He is a Ruud Van Nistelroy with speed.

Honestly, he scores a hell of goals but doesnt contribute to much more
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

*Looks @ thread title*

Hell no
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

youre saying as if rvn was shit.. if ronaldo is being compared to a striker like van gol that too with upgrades then it is a huge compliment..
fellow madridstas are really ungrateful towards ronaldo.. ozil isnt more imp to our squad than cr7.. otherwise we ll lose to the likes of gijon and zaragoza again
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm

diptiman wrote:otherwise we ll lose to the likes of gijon and zaragoza again

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm

huntsman wrote:He's currently the second best player in the world only surpassed by Messi. We are lucky to have him in our team. He can still improve, but he has to work more on his attitude and his philosophy of football than on his physical readiness and endurance.

Finally, a good post from you
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm

babun, omarish giving neg rep to OPRonaldo is being taken for granted! Facepalm

heard someone say CR7 is RVN with speed and set pieces, is that so bad?Thats pretty damn deadly.. doesnt sound like "cancer" at all

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 pm

xabi wrote:babun, omarish giving neg rep to OPRonaldo is being taken for granted! Facepalm

heard someone say CR7 is RVN with speed and set pieces, is that so bad?Thats pretty damn deadly.. doesnt sound like "cancer" at all

1.Ruud was a striker, the last man. He had to score... Very Happy
2.He didn't need to participate in buildups because he was out and out CF... Very Happy
3. He didn't go into super selfish mode against Farca and actually scored on them regularly Very Happy

Ruud>>>>>CR7 in other words Very Happy

I didn't give a neg rep to anyone here Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Rud was the perfect out and out striker. no one campares to him in his peak at that role.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Rud was the perfect out and out striker. no one campares to him in his peak at that role.
R9 says hello
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Ganso wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:Rud was the perfect out and out striker. no one campares to him in his peak at that role.
R9 says hello
He wasn't an out and out forward, quite the opposite Very Happy Make Benz super fast and in dope mode= R9 Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Yerp, R9 was not out an out forward, he was the best complete and most amazing forward i have ever seen.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 am

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 am

:lol!: CR7 isn't taken for granted by RM it only seems to be in this forum for some strange reason I can't understand it.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down