Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world!

+19
Ali
Senor Penguin
REWB
Viduka
RealGunner
tsgooner1
wigglesworth
Dnmac4
RedOranje
spanky
BeautifulGame
che
kiranr
Magricos
Lex
Onyx
Berbaflop
Abramovich
Babun
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world! - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world!

Post by REWB Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 am

[quote="wigglesworth"][quote="RealGunner"]
wigglesworth wrote:
tsgooner1 wrote:

Plus how is Ancelotti 10 times the better manager? just because he has won 2 CL ?

Too funny to comment.

go on, explain what you mean wiggles. Neutral

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world! - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world!

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 am

[quote="wigglesworth"][quote="RealGunner"]
wigglesworth wrote:
tsgooner1 wrote:

Plus how is Ancelotti 10 times the better manager? just because he has won 2 CL ?

Too funny to comment.

no im waiting for another of ur italian biased filled comment
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 am

wigglesworth wrote:
tsgooner1 wrote:God its like your setting up the Arsenal haters here.

It's not about hating Arsenal at all ... <delusional snip>
He was talking to God. Not you.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 am

[quote="RedEyesWhiteBeard"][quote="wigglesworth"]
RealGunner wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
tsgooner1 wrote:

Too funny to comment.

go on, explain what you mean wiggles. Neutral

What I mean is that there are many managers that have won their respective leagues, but only the greatest won one or more Champions Leagues. Ancellotti is one of those. Wenger is not.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 am

ohhh that make so much sense!

Might as well get Rafa benitez in ? He has won 1 CL, so he must be 5 times better then wenger?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

RealGunner wrote:ohhh that make so much sense!

Might as well get Rafa benitez in ? He has won 1 CL, so he must be 5 times better then wenger?

Well, keep Wenger, I'm sure he`will win many trophies for Arsenal. Good luck.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:15 am

wigglesworth wrote:

What is it with you and trophies? Is that why you watch football?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 am

kiranr wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

I kind of like it when my team wins trophies. Maybe I am unusual.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 am

wigglesworth wrote:
kiranr wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

I kind of like it when my team wins trophies. Maybe I am unusual.

No you are not. There are many in this forum like that.

This is you.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 am

I have to admit, Kirnar has been impressing me recently, much more different then my first impression of him! :king:

People here are too short sighted...
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 am

RealGunner wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
tsgooner1 wrote:God its like your setting up the Arsenal haters here.

It's not about hating Arsenal at all, I mildly support Liverpool but I am not an EPL fan. It is more about being perplexed at how Arsenal fans until maybe this year were supporting Wenger though his whole philosophy has been shown to be a losing philosophy for several years now.

In Italy he would have been gone long ago. Look at Ancellotti, gone a year after winning the EPL and after coming in second place. Ancellotti has won CLs as a player and as a manager, yet he was sent packing for not winning the EPL one year.

So, Wenger is much more talented than Ancellotti at keeping his job, although Ancellotti is ten times the manager Wenger is. Chelsea sold 6 starters before last season and only bought Torres for Ancellotti, yet they blamed Ancellotti for coming in second and fired him.

See the difference?

Totally agree, everyone has been saying what Arsenal's problems are for the last 3 years and Wenger and some fans just chose to ignore it or think there players were better then they really are. I will say this, Wenger did better with the group he had then a lot of other top managers would have.

who made that group in first place ?

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't think the group he put together is very good. I think the players are very overrated. That's why I said he's done better with this group then others would have.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

ali8775 wrote:I have to admit, Kirnar has been impressing me recently, much more different then my first impression of him! :king:

Short Sighted??? We have been waiting for 6 years for this group to accomplish something and they have not. In fact the good players are all trying to jump off the sinking ship. The project didn't work, why is that so hard to admit, he needs to try something else. He has money to spend, spend it and fix the team. No more excuses.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 am

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I have to admit, Kirnar has been impressing me recently, much more different then my first impression of him! :king:

Short Sighted??? We have been waiting for 6 years for this group to accomplish something and they have not. In fact the good players are all trying to jump off the sinking ship. The project didn't work, why is that so hard to admit, he needs to try something else. He has money to spend, spend it and fix the team. No more excuses.

the good players = Cesc who wants to go to his home town , and Nasri. Okay, lets say that, Nasri only wants to leave for the MONEY not for anything else. You were all hating on Clichy last year wtf HAPPENED?!

2006 was when the projected started... we reached a CL final. 07/08 we WERE THE LEADERS FOR MOST OF THE SEASON. 08/09 we suffered aight, I'll agree. 09/10 we were close to the top for a long time but we suffered in the end . 10/11 , nothing needed to be said.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 am

ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

the good players = Cesc who wants to go to his home town , and Nasri. Okay, lets say that, Nasri only wants to leave for the MONEY not for anything else. You were all hating on Clichy last year wtf HAPPENED?!

2006 was when the projected started... we reached a CL final. 07/08 we WERE THE LEADERS FOR MOST OF THE SEASON. 08/09 we suffered aight, I'll agree. 09/10 we were close to the top for a long time but we suffered in the end . 10/11 , nothing needed to be said.

Yes, that is a paragraph of excuses to explain you have won nothing. STOP with he excuses. OMG, you lead the league for a while, mission accomplished. That paragraph sums up the small club mentality you have, not all Arsenal fans but you. No one cares if you finished second, Bayern finished second in the champions league and there fans don't go running around bragging about it. In fact most people have forgotten they were there.

Who cares why Nasri wants to leave, the fact is he wants to leave and wont sign a contract with you, you try to justify everything and pretend everything is fine, it's obsurd. Wenger and Arsenal are in major trouble unless he fixes the same things that have been wrong for the last 3 years, stop burying your head in the sand and admit it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Yes, that is a paragraph of excuses to explain you have won nothing. STOP with he excuses. OMG, you lead the league for a while, mission accomplished. That paragraph sums up the small club mentality you have, not all Arsenal fans but you. No one cares if you finished second, Bayern finished second in the champions league and there fans don't go running around bragging about it. In fact most people have forgotten they were there.

Who cares why Nasri wants to leave, the fact is he wants to leave and wont sign a contract with you, you try to justify everything and pretend everything is fine, it's obsurd. Wenger and Arsenal are in major trouble unless he fixes the same things that have been wrong for the last 3 years, stop burying your head in the sand and admit it.

FREAKING HELL, BEING IN COMPETITION MEANS YOUR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERES NO EXCUSE YOUR SAYING WE FAILED, BUT WE WERE IN COMPETITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes reasons matter for heavens sake !! I'm really sorry referee decisions don't go my teams way , then I would be in your shoes wouldn't I ? :bom:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't even know why I try, your going on my foe list
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:23 pm

ali8775 wrote:I don't even know why I try, your going on my foe list

I know, it's hard to explain things to other people that don't make any sense. That's why I have never done that, maybe you should give it a try for once.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:39 pm

He's certainly the most talented manager in the area of developing talent and working on shoe string budgets. But, he's also mighty stubborn and his whole project has some faults which are bearing fruit about now. Changes are needed if we are to continue being competitive and a top club as we were before.

I am clearly not seeing these needed changes and am frustrated as many Arsenal fans are. I don't buy the whole "in Wenger we trust" thing, there are clearly huge problems and if he deserves our support, he also deserves all the criticism.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 pm

technically he didnt own mou.. because jose came in after the invincibles run and from then on arsenal didnt win a thing Smile
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Some people may have been hating on Clichy but when you replace him with Gibbs you just have to say wtf.

Last edited by Magricos on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:06 pm

If Wenger spent and won the titles he definitely could by spending, he would erase more debt than he is now by not spending at all, IMO.

Not to mention they'd finally win something.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 pm

He proved it again. He patched up and added more depth in his squad in 3 days Very Happy
Chelski and co. have nothing on him Very Happy You want experience? Mertesacker and Arteta are quality signings over 25y Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 am

Wenger and Benitez in the same thread...

Im outta here.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3