Wenger trolling again??

+16
drakefyre
kiranr
Red Alert
Lex
BeautifulGame
TalkingReckless
BarrileteCosmico
SUPERCARTTS
Arsenalfaithfull
The Messiah
Jamin
Ali
CroInter
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
Abramovich
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Wenger trolling again??

Post by Abramovich Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Didier Deschamps has confirmed that Marseille have rejected an Arsenal loan bid for midfield ace Lucho Gonzalez.

The 30-year-old has been linked with a move away from the Stade Velordome all summer, but moves to Spain and Italy have never materialised.

Arsenal were linked with a shock move for the ageing play-maker, and Deschamps has confirmed that they did indeed show an interest in him - as opposed to his team-mates Andre Ayew and Mathieu Valbuena, who were also been linked with the Gunners.

"I spoke to him and the one that really interests them is Lucho Gonzalez," Deschamps confirmed at a news conference.

"Arsene Wenger believes that it is a great player who could be useful to his team even though he does not fit in with his recruitment policy.

"He wanted him on loan but it was not acceptable to us, there are no negotiations."

Gonzalez now seems set to stay in the South of the France until January at least.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7112616,00.html

Your about to get 2 transfers worth around £60M so first thing he does is make a loan bid? Shocked
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Its understandable. Ramsey just needs another year to fully take control. Lucho wants out of Marsielle as well.

Marsielle wants to sell him though instead of Loan.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Abramovich Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 pm

I mean a cheeky 3-4mil bid wouldn't kill him or the club would it Suspect
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 pm

ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?

I dunno, you guys need midfielders?
Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Pastore(before), Modirc, Sneijder etc maybe one of those i dunno, for these players he would need 30m, did arsenal ever made 30m transfer?
And its not just now, AW never did any big transfers, as i can see he always makes some semi-low transfers with players who have "potential" but that obviously aint working, why not try to splash some cash for once.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Jamin Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Wenger is like 60 years old?

the man is stubborn, he wants to win without cashing in on a player like man city and chelsea. He wants to prove to everyone that you can win without money but by talented youngsters.

as an arsenal fan i have respect for him, he has been with the club for 13 years and even if i'm growing tired of his stubbornness yet i'm still behind him cause he made the club we are now.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 479
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by The Messiah Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 pm

CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?

I dunno, you guys need midfielders?
Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Pastore(before), Modirc, Sneijder etc maybe one of those i dunno, for these players he would need 30m, did arsenal ever made 30m transfer?
And its not just now, AW never did any big transfers, as i can see he always makes some semi-low transfers with players who have "potential" but that obviously aint working, why not try to splash some cash for once.


You are asking for too much, Bayern wouldn't sell him for 65million.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Jamin wrote:Wenger is like 60 years old?

the man is stubborn, he wants to win without cashing in on a player like man city and chelsea. He wants to prove to everyone that you can win without money but by talented youngsters.

as an arsenal fan i have respect for him, he has been with the club for 13 years and even if i'm growing tired of his stubbornness yet i'm still behind him cause he made the club we are now.

15
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm

CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?

I dunno, you guys need midfielders?
Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Pastore(before), Modirc, Sneijder etc maybe one of those i dunno, for these players he would need 30m, did arsenal ever made 30m transfer?
And its not just now, AW never did any big transfers, as i can see he always makes some semi-low transfers with players who have "potential" but that obviously aint working, why not try to splash some cash for once.

Ganso is 45 million ,not worth it tbh , Hamsik does not fit our requirements, I doubt Bayern would sell Schweini, Hazard will not leave this year and it looks like we have firsts on him anyway. Pastore was expensive as *bleep* and had so many clubs after him, MODRIC?!!? are you serious lol. Sneijder is old and expensive, does not fill Arsenes bill ( not to say I don't want him )
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:29 pm

ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?

I dunno, you guys need midfielders?
Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Pastore(before), Modirc, Sneijder etc maybe one of those i dunno, for these players he would need 30m, did arsenal ever made 30m transfer?
And its not just now, AW never did any big transfers, as i can see he always makes some semi-low transfers with players who have "potential" but that obviously aint working, why not try to splash some cash for once.

Ganso is 45 million ,not worth it tbh , Hamsik does not fit our requirements, I doubt Bayern would sell Schweini, Hazard will not leave this year and it looks like we have firsts on him anyway. Pastore was expensive as *bleep* and had so many clubs after him, MODRIC?!!? are you serious lol. Sneijder is old and expensive, does not fill Arsenes bill ( not to say I don't want him )

Oh well then, enjoy another season trophyless, probably not even CL spot Neutral
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 pm

thankyou Arsene, for officially turning our beloved club into a laughing stock of the entire world.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

i agree with RealGunner.

I'm sure Wenger is worried about Ramsey and might be looking to develop him the same way he did with Cesc.

Arsenal got linked to the likes of Jadson and Lucho, i see a pattern here, experimented players in the late 20's, that will join the squad with no ambition to become the "big star", hence clouding the future of other talented kids. Not to mention how overpriced Ams are on the market now.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm

CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?

I dunno, you guys need midfielders?
Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Pastore(before), Modirc, Sneijder etc maybe one of those i dunno, for these players he would need 30m, did arsenal ever made 30m transfer?
And its not just now, AW never did any big transfers, as i can see he always makes some semi-low transfers with players who have "potential" but that obviously aint working, why not try to splash some cash for once.

Ganso is 45 million ,not worth it tbh , Hamsik does not fit our requirements, I doubt Bayern would sell Schweini, Hazard will not leave this year and it looks like we have firsts on him anyway. Pastore was expensive as *bleep* and had so many clubs after him, MODRIC?!!? are you serious lol. Sneijder is old and expensive, does not fill Arsenes bill ( not to say I don't want him )

Oh well then, enjoy another season trophyless, probably not even CL spot Neutral

aha, we'll see at the end of the season Smile

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:thankyou Arsene, for officially turning our beloved club into a laughing stock of the entire world.

I can't freaking believe what i'm reading, people can be ignorant but for *bleep* sake your a *bleep* supporter of this club are you not educated on our history and what he has done? I *bleep* can't believe this!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 pm

ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Can some Arsenal fan explain this to me plz.

Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in Europe, no? I know they have a lot more of an income then e.g. Milan, Inter......

So why doesn't Wenger ever make any big transfers?

we make a lot of revenue, but we still have a good amount of debt, plus Arsene sees no transfer worthy of making such a high bid.

Who do you think he should bid for ?

I dunno, you guys need midfielders?
Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Pastore(before), Modirc, Sneijder etc maybe one of those i dunno, for these players he would need 30m, did arsenal ever made 30m transfer?
And its not just now, AW never did any big transfers, as i can see he always makes some semi-low transfers with players who have "potential" but that obviously aint working, why not try to splash some cash for once.

Ganso is 45 million ,not worth it tbh , Hamsik does not fit our requirements, I doubt Bayern would sell Schweini, Hazard will not leave this year and it looks like we have firsts on him anyway. Pastore was expensive as *bleep* and had so many clubs after him, MODRIC?!!? are you serious lol. Sneijder is old and expensive, does not fill Arsenes bill ( not to say I don't want him )

Oh well then, enjoy another season trophyless, probably not even CL spot Neutral

aha, we'll see at the end of the season Smile

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:thankyou Arsene, for officially turning our beloved club into a laughing stock of the entire world.

I can't freaking believe what i'm reading, people can be ignorant but for *bleep* sake your a *bleep* supporter of this club are you not educated on our history and what he has done? I *bleep* can't believe this!

I am quite aware of our history, what Wenger has done for the club... hell what Arsene has done for the ENTIRE league. And for the record, I will be an Arsenal supporter no matter what.
Excuse me for having an opinion though?
As mentioned in my previous posts, am I a bad fan to expect more from the club? We have been shafted out of transfers after transfers because of few extra millions. Now this would be fine by me, if we were genuinly looking use that money to pay our debt. How can you justify Wengers refusal to meet the valuated price of certain players- squabelling over 2-3 millions (potential starting 11 , wc players...players that would improve our team), while spending unnecessary amount of players like Squalichi and other subpar players? I can make you a list of players that wanted to play for us , only to go else where because of wengers stubbornness to pay the team few millions extra
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

on loan...now that's just stupid! £5m offer and a 2 year deal (optional 3rd year) would've been just fine
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 915
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am

name some, and I will provide Wenger's response.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

Lucho could probably leave for around 15M... or Arsenal's transfer record Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28293
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 am

Vidal
Swartser
David Villa
Mata
Ibra
Drogba
Enrique
Cahill and Samba i agree are not worth 16-18 mil

[img]Wenger trolling again?? 0b6d8110[/img]

there are more players...those are the ones that i remembered off the bad
Melo
Ronaldo
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 am

you do know when Wenger wanted them most of them were in their early 20s or late teens......and we never know what would have happened to them if they had joined.....

and they weren't WC or anything when Wenger wanted them.....

why do u think wenger is spending big on players liek AOC, Campbell....because he has seen players like them before like the ones u stated and he didn't go for them when they were that age and look where they r atm....

and we could never afforded players like Villa, Mata, Drogba, Ibra all of them were sold for over 20mil+....which we couldn't afford to spend....plus we can't pay their wages....

learn a bit about how transfers and wages work at arsenal before you list players like that
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Vidal
Swartser
David Villa
Mata
Ibra
Drogba
Enrique
Cahill and Samba i agree are not worth 16-18 mil

[img]Wenger trolling again?? 0b6d8110[/img]

there are more players...those are the ones that i remembered off the bad
Melo
Ronaldo

Ronaldo was a kid loooooooooool, Melo turned out to be garbage, Mata is 30 million ffs , when did we ever say we were going to bid for drogs and Ibra ? Cahill and Samba you said it , Enrique we will see what happens, Villa said he would WANT to come to Arsenal in England, like Fab said he wanted to go to Milan, not that he WILL come. Shwarzer?!!?? REALLY?!!? DO YOU NOW KNOW THE PLAYERS AT YOUR OWN CLUB Razz ? and last , Vidal. Song and Frimpong...
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 am

lol what are you talking about ... Ronaldo wos bought for the same amount as Walcott, while drogba could have been bought for less than 12 mil. You are telling me that we would have failed to pay that amount? ... Or what about mark swartser for in 2009 for 7 -8 mil? David Villa was quated saying that he wanted to join us, the year Henry had left us. Valencia were asking for something along the range of 14-17 million

If you actually read my post, you would know that i am not asking wenger to go all out and spend 50 million on a single player. Its our teams disability to CLOSE DEALS that pisses me off. Tell me, is that the trait of an ambitious club?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Ali Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:lol what are you talking about ... Ronaldo wos bought for the same amount as Walcott, while drogba could have been bought for less than 12 mil. You are telling me that we would have failed to pay that amount? ... Or what about mark swartser for in 2009 for 7 -8 mil? David Villa was quated saying that he wanted to join us, the year Henry had left us. Valencia were asking for something along the range of 14-17 million

If you actually read my post, you would know that i am not asking wenger to go all out and spend 50 million on a single player. Its our teams disability to CLOSE DEALS that pisses me off. Tell me, is that the trait of an ambitious club?

Villa said it in 08...he was worth MINIMUM 20 million. We did not need Ronaldo AT THE TIME, neither Drogba. WE DID NOT WANT THEM. We wanted Shwarzer LAST YEAR NOT 09.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am

how wold when Ronaldo back then like 18-19....had arsenal bought him....there is no gurranete he would have been what he is atm.. and Man U had first choice to buy him

henry left in 07.....do you know how much finical shit we were in atm....no way could have afford 15-20mil for a player...it had only been 2 years since we had built emirate...Valenica paid 12mil for Villa and would have never gone under 20mil

and do you even know when Drogba joined Chelsea????in 04 when we had the likes Pires, Berkhamp, RVP, Henry still at the club...and we hadn't moved to new stadium....and 12m for Drogba,,,,Chelsea paid 24mil back in 04...


TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Wenger trolling again?? Empty Re: Wenger trolling again??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum