Mr Nick09
LeSwagg James
Giovanni10
EarlyPrototype
guest7
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't understand why Marcelo has to take the shit Empty I don't understand why Marcelo has to take the shit

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

Why does Marcelo, who got his red and walked out, all the shit? When Xavi did a way worse tackle to Coentrao? And let's not forget that none of our bench reacted to that, when Coentrao is ALSO a expensive, important and long awaited player (considiring we were interested last year too). Let's not forget that CR7 and Coentrao are NT teammates and friends and none reacted like Barca (especially Pinto who just started shoving everyone away)

Yet Marcelo, who did take the red card and immedietly left, gets to take a shitstorm. I'm surprised and honestly I don't understand why he has to get this bad boy look on him now. He is a *bleep* for that? And now some madristas wants him benched?

He is an madrista in and out, he is the last one I want benched.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

I don't understand why Marcelo has to take the shit Empty Re: I don't understand why Marcelo has to take the shit

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 am

Because everyone on the Barca team are drama queens and they milk the most out of every situation, so they are making Marcelo look an evil person when they themselves are a bunch of evil *bleep*. Anyway They can sod off they aint got nothing on Godcelo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

I don't understand why Marcelo has to take the shit Empty Re: I don't understand why Marcelo has to take the shit

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm

There was a sense of urgency to get the ball back, with very little time left. I don't blame Marcelo for attempting that tackle, just though that it was a bad decision in the end. We were losing with like a minute left of course we were going to try desperate measures to get the ball back. I genuinely think he was trying to get his legs around fabregas to get the ball but it just went horribly wrong.

The Barca bench reaction and the storming of the pitch is just another one of their underhanded tactics again to waste time and destabilise the game so that we could not play properly in an attempt to find an equaliser. If you look at the situation from the camera view coming from across the pitch, you can see that as the tackle happens, the entire Barca bench get up and charge immediately, then only the Madrid bench follows.

They make me sick.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

You can't be serious.......
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Seriously dudes... i'm avid Madrid. But come on.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Seriously dudes... i'm avid Madrid. But come on.

Are you wondering how Xavi's tackle was worse just like I am??
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:18 pm

dude you have been getting disconnected with reality lately, sorry to say. too much bias
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

One horrible tackle doesn't make Marcelo a dirty player, but it doesn't make him a clean player anymore imo..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:

That and how anyone could think that Marcelo is going for the ball there.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:

That and how anyone could think that Marcelo is going for the ball there.

Yeah that too lol.. I bleed white but I don't see white like some people do
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Xavis tackle against Coentrao was way worse, it hit him straight on the leg. It's only of these tackles that can actually break a leg. Fabregas, the most injury prone player in Barca, who hasn't played a full season in the last 3 years didn't even pick up a injury from it.

Marcelos tackle wasn't even so harsh, compared to Xavis IMO
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Xavi came in a little late sure, but there was no leg swipe movements... Marcelo literally chopped at Cesc's legs ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Think about in context, why if we only have 1:30min to win the cup would Marcelo go loco and try to murder someone? Its a lunge, a desperate one at that, but not an intentionally dirty one.. Marcelo we know already to be overzealous in the tackle. When Marcelop jumps up for that header a few minutes prior and kick out at Messi, that I will admit was intentionally dirty.

Marcelo is not to blame for the loss. Just as I protested that Ronaldo (even though he annoys me intensely) should not be scapegoated, so do I believe that a witch-hunt on Marcelo is also unfair.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

The only criticism I thought was stupid was when Sepi wrote his tackles is 10 times worse than any racist chant (and something about rape) could do (which of course, was hyperbole but still pretty stupid). Other than that, he pretty much got his just dues in terms of criticism. It was an awful tackle and he would be punished for it.

And like Cristiano, he shouldn't be made a scapegoat either. The team played great and was beaten by its own ability not to finish and Messi being Messi. Nothing complicated or hard to figure out...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 pm

omarish wrote: Fabregas ... didn't even pick up a injury from it.
Well I'm glad you think a player has to get injured to make protests justifiable...

Some of you guys really put the Stoke in Madrid. Rolling Eyes
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Well I'm glad you think a player has to get injured to make protests justifiable...

Not some but one guy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 pm

babun1024 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Not some but one guy Very Happy

You'll be surprised how much feel some equates to 1 or 2 and perhaps 3 posters...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:37 pm

You're ignoring Marcelo's prior kick to the groin of Messi. It was 2 very deliberate hits.

The Xavi was simply a late tough tackle. We also had lots of them. There shouldbe no problems with these tough tackles since it is a deliberate strategy of ours.

You guys have lost touch with reality.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:44 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You're ignoring Marcelo's prior kick to the groin of Messi. It was 2 very deliberate hits.

The Xavi was simply a late tough tackle. We also had lots of them. There shouldbe no problems with these tough tackles since it is a deliberate strategy of ours.

Again, like cosmico, NOT WE but only one guy who opened the thread thinks that way. You just need to read the responses Very Happy
I could make a generalization as well. All Spaniards are biased towards David Villa although he behaved himself like a little kid Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Quite amazing how biased some of our fans are. Marcelo made two deliberate kill tackles this game, and I still remember his stomping of Pedro when on ground last season as well. Dirty, horrible offenses warranting a straight red card.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm

I want him out.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

huntsman wrote:I want him out.

you dont have a say.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:You're ignoring Marcelo's prior kick to the groin of Messi. It was 2 very deliberate hits.

Again, like cosmico, NOT WE but only one guy who opened the thread thinks that way. You just need to read the responses Very Happy
I could make a generalization as well. All Spaniards are biased towards David Villa although he behaved himself like a little kid Very Happy

There are several in this thread that are losing site of reality. It may not be you babun, but read thru the thread and you see it not just one or two that think Marcelo didn't do anything out of the ordinary.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 pm

This is more of that Barca obsession, Lets put aside reality for a second and live in a world were the Xavi tackle was worse... Even then Marcelo must take shit and more, because he plays for Real Madrid! Our players must act in accordance with our philosophy, we must raise above common teams and strive for the ideals that Don Yeste held so dear. Why should we act differently because barca are at the best they can ever hope to be, our dream is far beyond that, we hold much more than success as an ideal... Unfortunately too many Madridistas have forgotten this, or never took te time to learn it... Sad very sad...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I still believe Xavis was worse (in terms of injury-risk and how much it hurt).

Plus the irony, I remember Puyol scissoring Cesc leg one time, breaking Cesc legs. Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next