Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

+54
Dj.complain.alot
bebop_23
halamadrid2
Abramovich
Jack Daniels
alexjanosik
gkamtu
IAmManUnited
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
H.A.
buddytaller
RED
jibers
Doc
Babun
Arquitecto
Zealous
Mr_Puyol
barca 2011
free_cat
CroInter
S32TABLANCA
Yeezus
kiranr
Vapotrini
Yuri Yukuv
♠Ace
McLewis
paperbackwriter
rsinatra
xabi
the xcx
Mamad
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
EarlyPrototype
paintingshade
Albiceleste
Ganso
The Madrid One
ChollaVille
Khaled
windkick
KenBarlow
guest7
PinePHresh
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Giggslegend
Vibe
Swanhends
izzy
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Mr_Puyol wrote:I wanted fix Ronaldos collar so bad.It was pissing me off,How can that not bother you.

No im not making fun of Ronaldo.
I totally noticed that. Rippin a page out of dracula's book and s***.

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg )

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Mr_Puyol wrote:I wanted fix Ronaldos collar so bad.It was pissing me off,How can that not bother you.

No im not making fun of Ronaldo.

+10000000000

hahaha i dont want collar becouse him and arbeloa are pissing on it and ruining it
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Lol at some Barca fans. You should be disappointed that you played so badly and had so little chances. Yes, you finished 2 of them, much better than we did, but making up excuses isnt necessary. Of course, some trolls gonna troll. Unless you mess up so bad again, you will probably win the Supercup anyway.

We expected this performance. I was expecting to get creamed By Madrid. Their poor finishing was surprising to be honest!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Lol at some Barca fans. You should be disappointed that you played so badly and had so little chances. Yes, you finished 2 of them, much better than we did, but making up excuses isnt necessary. Of course, some trolls gonna troll. Unless you mess up so bad again, you will probably win the Supercup anyway.
I for one am proud of how the makeshift defense and midfield stood up to a fully fit and full strength RM attack, I thought we would get routed and this result is amazing, 2 away goals going to the camp nou. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Why should we be disappointed when we carry the advantage? Who's making the excuses?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 pm

did villa's goal deflect off ramos? seriously must have with dip like that.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 pm

deezydeez wrote:did villa's goal deflect off ramos? seriously must have with dip like that.
No it was a clean strike

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 pm

barcelona fans ive noticed are actually very fickle ive noticed, and cant take a loss or critisiscm, (theyre reaction in the whole thread, to this post, and in history shows this)

dont worry though i will study your ways more thouroughly, i wanna get into your brains and see how you guys think. i have a pretty good idea.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by KenBarlow Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

RM fans are the ones getting upset and butthurt about the result though from what I can see. You seem upset because you've finally managed to outplay Barca, a weak half-fit Barca, and still didn't win.
KenBarlow
KenBarlow
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
deezydeez wrote:did villa's goal deflect off ramos? seriously must have with dip like that.
No it was a clean strike
I F'ING love ray hudson though, he called Villa's gol "Brilliance on Amphetamines",lol!!
It was a perfect gol.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

'Makeshift defence'... Yeah, ok, it was makeshift, but thats your two best backups there in the CB position. Pique came on later anyway.
'Makeshift midfield'... Come on. Iniesta, Thiago the amazing young new Xavi, and Keita who is always in whenever someone is injured and is always coming on as a sub. Xavi came on later anyway.

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

The Madrid One wrote:barcelona fans ive noticed are actually very fickle ive noticed, and cant take a loss or critisiscm, (theyre reaction in the whole thread, to this post, and in history shows this)

dont worry though i will study your ways more thouroughly, i wanna get into your brains and see how you guys think. i have a pretty good idea.

I will say what has annoyed me, and it isnt criticism for Barca i dont care about this what i do care about is the way fans tend to ignore every decision that go thier way and bring up every decision that does'nt....

This is'nt just the case for Barca and Madrid fans its the case for every set of fans and it really annoys me.

Btw why do you wanna get into our brains lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

to study how you think and why you think and react the way you do of course
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:barcelona fans ive noticed are actually very fickle ive noticed, and cant take a loss or critisiscm, (theyre reaction in the whole thread, to this post, and in history shows this)

I will say what has annoyed me, and it isnt criticism for Barca i dont care about this what i do care about is the way fans tend to ignore every decision that go thier way and bring up every decision that does'nt....

This is'nt just the case for Barca and Madrid fans its the case for every set of fans and it really annoys me.

Btw why do you wanna get into our brains lol?
He's clearly a zombie.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

The Madrid One wrote:to study how you think and why you think and react the way you do of course

Are you working for Mou lol? Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Ref had a shocker. 3 clear penalties overall, none given.

Good game but I hope all of you noticed that we pretty much outplayed Barca.

Also I hope Alves and Valdes die in a fire.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 pm

ahaha Official Spanish SuperCup Thread ( 1st leg ) - Page 5 2010-08-24mou04

we buy them at the same notepad store.

this is my first inspection: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6035-post-super-copa-leg-1-discussion-thread

Last edited by The Madrid One on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Alright, great game though. Very enjoyable. I hope we play like this in Camp Nou but with more discipline. And Ronaldo benched
Spoiler:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Saetablanca wrote:'Makeshift defence'... Yeah, ok, it was makeshift, but thats your two best backups there in the CB position. Pique came on later anyway.
'Makeshift midfield'... Come on. Iniesta, Thiago the amazing young new Xavi, and Keita who is always in whenever someone is injured and is always coming on as a sub. Xavi came on later anyway.

Keita is a liability wheneer he plays, and especially playing as DMF as he can't bring the ball forward as Busquets does under pressure.

Last edited by free_cat on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Zealous wrote:Ref had a shocker. 3 clear penalties overall, none given.

Good game but I hope all of you noticed that we pretty much outplayed Barca.

Also I hope Alves and Valdes die in a fire.

3? Why not 25?

You have a choker if you thing there were 3 penalties. There were two, one for Barça and one for Madrid, and Khedira deserved to be sent off.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 pm

I personally think there was'nt a single pen that should have been given tonight but meh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by paintingshade Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

barca looked pretty awful, but I don't think they expected madrid to pretty so high and for the entire game. it takes an unbelievable amount of fitness to do what madrid did. im happy barca found a way to get it 2-2, but with the refs, the lack of cohesion, lucky madrid misses, makes you a little queasy.

paintingshade
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

which one are you calling for madrid? the hand ball or the trip on ronaldo?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 am

I meant two for Madrid and one for Barca but thanks for not jumping to conclusions Razz

Khedira deserved a yellow no more.

Valdes and Alves are still cunts and nothing you can say will change that.

Good game in any case we outplayed you. Have fun with the "illusion cup" Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KenBarlow Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I personally think there was'nt a single pen that should have been given tonight but meh.

I agree. Ronaldo dived. Pedro stumbled over Marcelo's legit challenge.
KenBarlow
KenBarlow
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 am

Ronaldo should have got a yellow, he clipped Valdes's sudden outstretching arm with his shin.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next