Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment

4 posters

Go down

Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment  Empty Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Buffon: 6.5

when called upon did well. Didn't have particulary much to do though

Chiellini: 7

gave away the penalty which Alonso converted but beside that had a reasonably good game and led the defense well. Seems to gel with just about anyone that's placed beside him

Bonucci: 6.5

came on as a sub for ranocchia on around 70mins. Did well and had one chance on goal which he squandered but beside that he pressured the Spanish attacks well and held his own .

Marchisio: 6.5

Seems to do what's asked of him every time. His link up play with the strikers wasn't exactly the best but overall did his job in a 3 man midfield well and held the line

Pirlo: 7.5

Played well and led the midfield with a sense of commandment. Brings a great level of ability to the players around him and it seems he makes them better players. Link up play with cassano early was great and fed bonucci a chance with his great run. Isn't necessarily fast but he very much still is capable

I also noticed we had alot of ex bianconero on the team, aquilani, balzaretti, cassani, giovinco, nocerino, criscito. Very proud to see them all do well. Especially criscito, IMO he was the best player on the field
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment  Empty Re: Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Bonucci should get N/A

Agreed with the ratings tho, good work. +1

Back to top Go down

Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment  Empty Re: Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment

Post by train_wreck Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

anybody have highlights or the national anthem from today on video...i got goosebumps
train_wreck
train_wreck
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

train_wreck wrote:anybody have highlights or the national anthem from today on video...i got goosebumps

Here's the full game for you

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-53de0cb0-3a05-4a5f-9d9e-d411c87370b9-raisport-2011.html#set=ContentSet-d7af7d03-cd67-4f3c-afba-a48f7fbf9ca6&page=0

Back to top Go down

Post by train_wreck Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 pm

thanks dude
train_wreck
train_wreck
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 pm

train_wreck wrote:thanks dude

No Problem bro

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 pm

+1 for those ratings..& give 7.5+ for MAGGIO! Thumbs up
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

sciacca wrote:
train_wreck wrote:anybody have highlights or the national anthem from today on video...i got goosebumps

Here's the full game for you

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-53de0cb0-3a05-4a5f-9d9e-d411c87370b9-raisport-2011.html#set=ContentSet-d7af7d03-cd67-4f3c-afba-a48f7fbf9ca6&page=0

Nice, I didn't know that RAI put entire games up on the site, that type of stuff is usually restricted to those in Italy.

Anyways I agree with those ratings, nice work. Though, it was difficult to judge Bonucci since he played for a short amount of time. Buffon did well when called upon, especially on turning away that deflected shot in the second half. Chiellini played well, I only saw him make one mistake when diving in too early on Silva in the second half. As for the penalty, no comment on Chiellini, that was never a penalty. Pirlo was his usual self, pulling all the strings in midfield. Marchisio, I'll admit, I've never been convinced with. I'll watch him closely this season. As for today, he didn't make any mistakes and quietly went about his work.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Nah it's always been like that, Mediaset does the same thing, except no games just news.

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

sciacca wrote:Nah it's always been like that, Mediaset does the same thing, except no games just news.

They always post the games? Well that would've been nice to know earlier lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 pm

ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:Nah it's always been like that, Mediaset does the same thing, except no games just news.

They always post the games? Well that would've been nice to know earlier lol.

Of course, since 2008 I believe. Games, News Coverage everything. Interviews... Even on the U21 squad...

The regular Home Page(I watch RAI TG Sport here) http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisport/Page-11dfcccf-8a35-4dff-8f3b-3b338b7c2fde.html

Here's the National Team Page... http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-70c4e3b7-d91b-484a-b1f4-d7caa9445e13-raisport-2011.html#search=true&name=Nazionale+di+calcio&q=&id=Category-5b23c5e0-a43f-4c19-a81f-8d347192964d&page=

Here's the U21... http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-70c4e3b7-d91b-484a-b1f4-d7caa9445e13-raisport-2011.html#set=ContentSet-f264888c-92b0-4805-9be4-7f68ee9be5d6&page=0

Anything to do with Serie A... http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-70c4e3b7-d91b-484a-b1f4-d7caa9445e13-raisport-2011.html#set=ContentSet-3f4dc04c-7a6c-4b4f-9610-735077ad4ad5&page=0

That's how I know everything in advance when it comes to the national team within Probable formations and etc... :coffee:

Here is MediaSet for General News on each Club Videos.... Some also from Studio Sport http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/videogallery/?v=1

Mediaset Seire A Highlights of course... http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/videogallery/?v=1

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Nice, thanks a lot. I was already set with news, but I appreciate all the video links. I never bothered watching them cuz Rai usually blocks off everything. I had to settle for youtube clips and Rai International lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

ErPupone wrote:Nice, thanks a lot. I was already set with news, but I appreciate all the video links. I never bothered watching them cuz Rai usually blocks off everything. I had to settle for youtube clips and Rai International lol.

No problem.

Bro, I can't stand RAI international, they provide the worst service for International viewers. Their experts are horrible, they use experts from Dancing shows in Domenica Sportiva, its like WTF! On the guide it says they would show Italy vs Germany and what do they do? They show a kids show instead... Don't get me started with the picture quality, that is already cheap.

P,S Mike, why don't use the Roma logo and flag under your avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm

sciacca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Nice, thanks a lot. I was already set with news, but I appreciate all the video links. I never bothered watching them cuz Rai usually blocks off everything. I had to settle for youtube clips and Rai International lol.

No problem.

Bro, I can't stand RAI international, they provide the worst service for International viewers. Their experts are horrible, they use experts from Dancing shows in Domenica Sportiva, its like WTF! On the guide it says they would show Italy vs Germany and what do they do? They show a kids show instead... Don't get me started with the picture quality, that is already cheap.

P,S Mike, why don't use the Roma logo and flag under your avatar?

Their service is better than nothing, though it could sometimes be a lot better. We are lucky though that we get as many games as we do. As for the experts, for the national team games, we get the exact same feed as Rai Uno. Domenica Sportiva is also from Rai Uno. The difference is the Serie A match coverage; they have some good guests there sometimes like De Sisti and then others who don't know anything like Tony Santagata.

PS- It was there, for some reason they disappeared scratch
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Well you know when they have Giostra del Gioco... Rai UNO does not have that, and that is annouying enough. But other than football, it's still crap. All we get is food shows and fishing and some classics... Only on weekends do we get some show's, but oh well.

Oh that's why, ah samething happened, to me. I just re added them.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Thanks guys !! Forza Gli Azzurri! Very proud of the boys , I don't care that it's a friendly ... Beating the world champs is always amazing. Atmosphere in Bari was awesome. Loved the game and the future is looking bright. Thank god for PTA prandelli hey guys?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment  ItalySpain

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 am

sciacca wrote:Well you know when they have Giostra del Gioco... Rai UNO does not have that, and that is annouying enough. But other than football, it's still crap. All we get is food shows and fishing and some classics... Only on weekends do we get some show's, but oh well.

Oh that's why, ah samething happened, to me. I just re added them.

Ya for us it's Giostra dei Gol, in Italy it's Quelli Che Il Calcio on Rai due with Simona Ventura (not anymore though). It's a decent show, but no highlights until the final whistle. But ya Giostra dei Gol could be a lot better. Other than that, the programming is just really late, everything is always shown a couple of weeks or months late.

sciacca wrote:Italia Spagna, Juve players assessment  ItalySpain

Two changes were made during the first half though. After we got the lead, Pirlo switched with De Rossi to allow us to defend a little better, while Montolivo switched with Motta to allow Montolivo to play in a more comfortable position further back and to help De Rossi and Pirlo in controlling the match. Criscito played a great btw.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

lol'd I called it Giostra del Gioco, just goes to show, how much I don't watch it from there :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down