ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA'

2 posters

Go down

ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA' Empty ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA'

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 am

From the retreat of Holland national team, arrive the words of Eljero Elia: "I don't know what will happen. I heard rumors about Juventus, I know they are so interested in me. And I know to have other possibility. I see and I hear everything. I talk with Wesley and Mark (Sneijder and Van Bommel), who both play in Italy. I think I'll leave Bundesliga".

-----------------------------
Sneijder & MVB key to elia at juve ? LOL
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA' Empty Re: ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA'

Post by MMM Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 am

pasquale22 wrote:From the retreat of Holland national team, arrive the words of Eljero Elia: "I don't know what will happen. I heard rumors about Juventus, I know they are so interested in me. And I know to have other possibility. I see and I hear everything. I talk with Wesley and Mark (Sneijder and Van Bommel), who both play in Italy. I think I'll leave Bundesliga".

Very Happy specially Sneijder!!! all in all after that performance against BVB that led to his substitution at half time, there shouldn't be much interest from big italian clubs
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA' Empty Re: ELIA: 'I THINK I'LL LEAVE BUNDESLIGA'

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am

MMM wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:From the retreat of Holland national team, arrive the words of Eljero Elia: "I don't know what will happen. I heard rumors about Juventus, I know they are so interested in me. And I know to have other possibility. I see and I hear everything. I talk with Wesley and Mark (Sneijder and Van Bommel), who both play in Italy. I think I'll leave Bundesliga".

Very Happy specially Sneijder!!! all in all after that performance against BVB that led to his substitution at half time, there shouldn't be much interest from big italian clubs
hmmm maybe moratti and berlusconi told them to convince elia to join juve so we can get worse ????? Mad jks i really hope we get elia!!! one of my favourite players in the world Smile
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down