VanDeezNuts
S32TABLANCA
Pedram
Mr Nick09
punkfusion1992
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This Preseason Squad should be our Entire Squad for 2011-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: This Preseason Squad should be our Entire Squad for 2011-12

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

The Madrid One wrote:welcome h.a.

what we have to do is find a way to absorb their attacks, become an inpentrable fortress from barcelona, and then push them back and score with beautiful counter attackking football.

Thanks,

I think now that we have Sahin we'll have a more creative mid but Mou needs to use him , if he'll use pepe as a false CB he definitely needs to restrict his movement and not ruin the counter by stupid passes. I think we'll nail the beautiful counter attacking football this year but we just need to find the perfect balance, not being too defensive but at the same time offense. What we need in front of barca is just a better midfield that knows how to handle the ball to send it forward for Ronaldo & co.

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

This Preseason Squad should be our Entire Squad for 2011-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: This Preseason Squad should be our Entire Squad for 2011-12

Post by The Madrid One Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 am

yep take a look at this

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t1168-how-to-beat-barcelona

sahin would do kind of what sneijder did in inter, he would feed balls and help in the mid.

btw u seem like a very proffesional, smart guy, ur a welcome addition to the family. 🎅
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

H.A. wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:welcome h.a.

what we have to do is find a way to absorb their attacks, become an inpentrable fortress from barcelona, and then push them back and score with beautiful counter attackking football.

Thanks,

I think now that we have Sahin we'll have a more creative mid but Mou needs to use him , if he'll use pepe as a false CB he definitely needs to restrict his movement and not ruin the counter by stupid passes. I think we'll nail the beautiful counter attacking football this year but we just need to find the perfect balance, not being too defensive but at the same time offense. What we need in front of barca is just a better midfield that knows how to handle the ball to send it forward for Ronaldo & co.
Good to have you bro & enjoy your stay :king:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am

Thanks again both of you.

I'm simply a passionate Madridista like many others in this forum
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 am

the problem with uber quality depth is that evryone will want to play.....
i think atm we have a mix of humble, hardworking, fighting midfielders who dont mind a game or 2 on the bench.
we have Granero who seems to be growing with every game. He has been one of the most impressive CMs this preseason.
Khedira seems to be doing alot more attacking this pre season and has finally settled down and learnt the language
Sahin was, along with Mario Goetze, one of the best BundesLiga players from last year.....
Altintop well he is injured but we have 5 mids which is more than enuf and thats not counting Pepe who is good in that position.
Honestly I have not liked Coentrao playing CM, but if he can get the job done then thats number 7
remember against Barca is 2 games and there is quality and consistency with players like Xabi and Granero
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

Very LTTP but...
*Looks @ OP and Thread title*

Too soon imho.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 am

i see where you guys are coming from but how on earth can we improve?

we have arguably the best squad in europe, in the world.. we have wc depth in nearly every position. and if we were to some how improve our midfield.. how would we do that?

sign bastin? every signing we could think of to improve our midfield would be just as farfetched

bastin, ddr, cesc all these people we have talked about signing but its all a joke will never happen.. we need to live with our squad and keep our feet firmly on the ground.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

For Madrid One,it sure sounds like Mou can do no wrong!!

I agree with Nick that we have a pretty good team this year. I do think it has improved over last year, however last year we were the 2nd best team (in the world) and the improvement needs to be measured in terms of our nearest competitors.

Man U was probably the 3rd best and I feel confident that we are still better than them for this year. However, we still come up short of Barcelona.

We should be more competitive, but they still look better. Their off season moves are at least equal to ours, maybe better in that they have strengthened their reserves. The area that we are underdogs is in the MF. Granted we haven't yet seen what Sahin can offer, but with Barca adding Thiago and Cesc to an already great midfield, we come out second best again. It is the midfield that will win these classico games.

So like Nick, I'm also saying I wish we had more talent in the midfield. I would have been happy if one of Canales or Sarabia was on the squad (and got a fair amount of playing time).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 pm

futbol_bill wrote:For Madrid One,it sure sounds like Mou can do no wrong!!

I agree with Nick that we have a pretty good team this year. I do think it has improved over last year, however last year we were the 2nd best team (in the world) and the improvement needs to be measured in terms of our nearest competitors.

Man U was probably the 3rd best and I feel confident that we are still better than them for this year. However, we still come up short of Barcelona.

We should be more competitive, but they still look better. Their off season moves are at least equal to ours, maybe better in that they have strengthened their reserves. The area that we are underdogs is in the MF. Granted we haven't yet seen what Sahin can offer, but with Barca adding Thiago and Cesc to an already great midfield, we come out second best again. It is the midfield that will win these classico games.

So like Nick, I'm also saying I wish we had more talent in the midfield. I would have been happy if one of Canales or Sarabia was on the squad (and got a fair amount of playing time).
me no understand? Embarassed
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

The Madrid One wrote: [me no understand? Embarassed

I didn't expect you to, since you probably view any deficiency comments as anti Mou!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:21 pm

futbol_bill wrote:For Madrid One,it sure sounds like Mou can do no wrong!!

Me and sportsczy are mad because Kaka was retained but Canales+ Sarabia loaned out.So far, Kaka was pretty much useless beside the game agaist LA Galaxy. I'd rather sell him and keep Sarabia but the wagon is gone...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Only Bill knows what i mean. Earlier today i was discussing with Sportsczy about Hazard vs Neymar, but we already have so much talent in attack, and we keep on spoiling ourselves. Yet we refuse to do the same in the deeper half of the mid, we want to count on coentrao, granero, pepe scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3