Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ?

3 posters

Go down

Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ? Empty Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Albin Ekdal (22) potrebbe lasciare l'Italia. Sul giovane centrocampista bianconero ci sarebbe, secondo la versione tedesca di goal.com, il forte interessamento dell'Hannover, pronto a strapparlo alla concorrenza italiana (Bologna e Cagliari). La Juventus intende monetizzare dalla cessione dello svedese e chiederebbe non meno di 3 milioni di euro.

Albin Ekdal (22) could leave Italy. On the young Juventus midfielder would, according to the German version of goal.com, the strong involvement of Hanover, ready to tear the Italian competition (Bologna and Cagliari). Juventus will monetize the sale of Swedish and ask for no less than 3 million.

I hope he leaves, that is a pretty good fee that Juventus could put towards Poli who is much better.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ? Empty Re: Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ?

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

If we get Poli, then I'm all for Ekdal leaving.

If we won't be getting Poli, I prefer that Ekdal stays. He's already 22, he deserves a fair chance.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ? Empty Re: Juventus, the Bundesliga wants Ekdal ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

7amood11 wrote:If we get Poli, then I'm all for Ekdal leaving.

If we won't be getting Poli, I prefer that Ekdal stays. He's already 22, he deserves a fair chance.

I just worry that if he does not leave, he will sit on the bench and not do anything.

Whereas Poli will be played because it seems that when a player who is young is bought by Juventus, they genuinely want them whereas Ekdal is kind of Juventus' whether they want him or not ... if that makes sense.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm

7amood11 wrote:If we get Poli, then I'm all for Ekdal leaving.

I am not against selling Ekdal but the point is at how much
I am not against buying Poli but still, at how much
Regarding age Ekdal is only two months older than Poli. And Ekdal's stats seems better too.
If we sell Ekdal at 3m and have to pay 10m to buy Poli I just don't see the point of doing this deal.
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum