hrealmadrid
♠Ace
Mr Nick09
29 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Los Descartados Empty Pedro Leon gone to Getafe

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 am

Getafe have been very under the radar with the signing campaign, despite being purchased by a investment group, there hasnt been much to show so far.

The most exciting signing so far from our point of view is Sarabia, and they are looking to secure some more of our players.

Angel Torres has been asking for Morata with insistence for a while now, and he isnt letting go. RM is said not to be opposed to a loan, and the prospect of playing more first team football with Sarabia is something that can excite Morata.

Torres is also looking to loan Pedro Leon, but Madrid only intends to sell the player, for 8M. Mourinho isnt counting on him and has reportedly excluded him from the summer tour. Leon indeed made it a mission to make life harder for us to get rid of him, so far he refused to go.

From what i read, He wants the same kind of opportunity he had in the winter when mourinho blocked his transfer. He was reportedly being asked by chelsea, and mourinho stopped the move. He wants the chance to play in europe, and he wants to keep his wages intact...

also, Mateos and Juan Carlos will join Zaragoza.

Benfica is looking to sign/loan (not clear) Drenthe, but the player is not back in madrid yet, he is nowhere to be found, awful professional.

update

Well, L'Equipe has a report on their website about Rudi Garcia, Lille coach, looking to secure two more signings before the beginning of the season, a defender and an AM. They were after Yanga-Mbiwa and Marvin Martin/Plasil, but negotiations on all fronts are off.

Lille president was after Varane as well, so i had some where in the back of my mind that Lille could be a destination for Varane if we ever loan him. But he is starting the preseason, and there is no noise about it.

yesterday, Marca reported that Garcia was thinking of Canales, but we ignored it since it was marca. I can see where it makes sense now, knowing that the talks with Martin are difficult to put on track. They might have been onto something for once...

UPDATE

Leon to getafe, finally done deal. Loan + obligation to buy next year

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Los Descartados Empty Re: Los Descartados

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:28 am

Leon to Madrid: payback is a biatch isn't it? Can't say that I blame him. Shameful that we blocked his sale last winter when he never, ever was called up, let alone played.

Drenthe... Lost his mind lol.

Morata can give it this year and see how it goes with Madrid and then go if he wants to. But a loan isnfine as well.

What happens when we play Getafe lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 am

when we play getafe? our canteras try to beat the hell outta of superstars to make us look like fools.

Drenthe is an horrible professional. I remember when he went on strike last season, and i made a thread about it, but people thought it was justified since he wasnt getting paid. Imo, if the club is having torubles, suck it up, because everyone is in the same boat. all his teammates were training, and he went on strike alone. Worst of all things, they were only paying half of his ridiculously high wages, and we were paying the other half... so you cant even make the argument that he couldnt feed himself. Awful awful pro, he had talent, but he throwing it away.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 am

i guess i am not oppose to loaning our youth.
They get the opportunity to gain 1st team experience, and challenge from other top team.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 am

updated the first post.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am

I got the Canales link from l'equipe actually for Lille. So it's legit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm

I went there myself, they were quoting radio marca.

they quote marca a lot actually
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I went there myself, they were quoting radio marca.

they quote marca a lot actually

Marca is like the Daily Fail for me lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Will the Canales deal be completed soon, wherever he goes?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Shut up Getafe, hands off Morata or well take back the rest of our canteras and the team will be empty. Wink

I would love it if Canales was loaned there, but he would be competing with Sarabia, so better not. Varane, on the other hand, should definitely be loaned out, and im sure our little brothers could accomodate him...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm

with Altintop most likely out for most of the season, Ade and Lass leaving, both Varane and Morata actually have a shot at getting a place in the squad.

It's not urgent for Moarata to go on loan, i would rather we wait another season. While I wouldnt loan varane to getafe lol, he would be much better off in France.

Same with Canales, Villarreal is still interested and only the form of the move is at issue, loan vs buyback. Getafe really isnt the place for him, and im still disappointed he went there. I would have enjoyed Sarabia playing for pochetino a lot more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:with Altintop most likely out for most of the season, Ade and Lass leaving, both Varane and Morata actually have a shot at getting a place in the squad.

It's not urgent for Moarata to go on loan, i would rather we wait another season. While I wouldnt loan varane to getafe lol, he would be much better off in France.

Same with Canales, Villarreal is still interested and only the form of the move is at issue, loan vs buyback. Getafe really isnt the place for him, and im still disappointed he went there. I would have enjoyed Sarabia playing for pochetino a lot more.

With Altintop out, I dont think Lass will leave. Re Varane, I know he is probably going to France, but it makes some sense to keep him in Madrid, in La Liga so he gets used to Spanish football, being a defender in Spain for a club like Getafe could improve him a lot. But if he goes to Lille or something its probably better.

I dont think Canales should go to Villareal, he wont walk into the lineup there. Defeats the point of selling/loaning him out.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Lass isnt worried about competing with Altintop, his problem is Sahin and Khedira. He is only still at the club because he also has ridiculous wages expectations. He asks 5M/year to all the clubs that came for him. he could have been a juventus player by now, starting along side pirlo.

La ligue 1 is a more athletic and defensive oriented league. Trust me, he would be much better off there.

Canales doesnt have to walk into the first 11. He needs to be in an environment that help him develop his skills, an villarreal is prefect for that. He will play his natural position, and will get to learn from Borja and play the CL. Villarreal had huge issues with depth last season so playing time will be no issue. playing for a sucky team like getafe wont help him at all, he needs top flight competition.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Like i mentioned in the Canales thread, he needs to learn to play tougher. He's just way too much of a finesse player. Send him on loan to L1 so that gets instilled in him. La Liga is not someplace where you have to learn to be tough... L1 is.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Lass isnt worried about competing with Altintop, his problem is Sahin and Khedira. He is only still at the club because he also has ridiculous wages expectations. He asks 5M/year to all the clubs that came for him. he could have been a juventus player by now, starting along side pirlo.

La ligue 1 is a more athletic and defensive oriented league. Trust me, he would be much better off there.

Canales doesnt have to walk into the first 11. He needs to be in an environment that help him develop his skills, an villarreal is prefect for that. He will play his natural position, and will get to learn from Borja and play the CL. Villarreal had huge issues with depth last season so playing time will be no issue. playing for a sucky team like getafe wont help him at all, he needs top flight competition.

If Lass works hard he will find playing time, its happened before.

I understand that playing time isnt everything, but as I mentioned before there are two extremes, that of playing time and of developing through the quality of team, coaching, etc. He got the full dose of that last year with us, if we wanted to develop him like that Real Madrid is better than Villareal. He needs playing time. Maybe in Villareal he will find a balance, but I would prefer if he gets a lot of minutes, so he can put the stuff he learned into practice.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Lass is worried about not being called up for Euro 2012. He was ignored for most of the season last year by Blanc, despite playing some bit with us. he wants to play week in and out to put himself on display, because blanc made it clear, you dont play in your club, you arent getting called up. His main competition Alou Diarra went to Lyon, he is going to be observed thoroughly. If Lass cant play at a similar rate, he is screwed.

Canales would get the best of both worlds Villarreal. I dunno how much of villarreal you watched last season, but they have no depth at all. They should have finished 3rd in la liga, but they were exhausted in the last stretch. He is not going to have a problem getting play time. They dont even have good depth with their strikers, so at least he will give them the option to play with one forward at times.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Lass is worried about not being called up for Euro 2012. He was ignored for most of the season last year by Blanc, despite playing some bit with us. he wants to play week in and out to put himself on display, because blanc made it clear, you dont play in your club, you arent getting called up. His main competition Alou Diarra went to Lyon, he is going to be observed thoroughly. If Lass cant play at a similar rate, he is screwed.

Canales would get the best of both worlds Villarreal. I dunno how much of villarreal you watched last season, but they have no depth at all. They should have finished 3rd in la liga, but they were exhausted in the last stretch. He is not going to have a problem getting play time. They dont even have good depth with their strikers, so at least he will give them the option to play with one forward at times.

I agree about Villareal, and Canales would be great for their depth, but I would rather he plays the total majority of games rather than being just a rotation player. It could work. I expect him to be back in one season, anyway. It would certainly make watching Villareal that much more appealing if Canales plays regularly for them. But he also needs to toughen up, and going to Villareal wont really help him there.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

I wish I could talk to Canales in person and tell him how much good a move to Villareal would do to his career, and his chances at Madrid. Villareal is personally my second favorite team and Ive been following them closely since Forlan moved there

Simply a marvelous club, would help Canales so much
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Getafe is about to sign Leon on loan according to Cope. He will go on a year loan with option to buy.

good bye sir.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Los Descartados Empty Los Descartados

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

So this is just to keep track of the players leaving.

Canales
Villarreal will finish Canales deal soon enough, they are selling cazorla to malaga, and will turn to canales to replace him. the issue all along has been loaning or selling the player. Canales wanted to be sold, while madrid wanted to loan him...

Lass
Still no club fishing for him scratch

Pedro Leon
is about to close out his loan move to Getafe, they will pay his 2M wages, and they agreed to buy him next season for 8M, so 2 less than what we paid for.

Drenthe
lol, i think he wants to return to feyenord, clubs arent exactly rushing to get him, his stint with hercules gave him a really bad rep. he actually/finally shaved lol, adebayor figured it out in 3 weeks, it took him years.

Gago
GOing back to Boca it seems, it usually means that he didnt get an interesting enough offer so he goes home in hope that he will show off enough skills to attract bigger club. 6-month loan with an option to renew for 6 other months.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Add Kaka to the list, he is almost gone Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 pm

hes not going i think Surprised
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Kaka has 1 more season in him with Madrid before its cash-in time.

Both parties have made it clear.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Lass is getting a rep for bad attitude. Nobody really wants to deal with that given his pricetag and salary. He'll be a late signing by someone... end of August.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

can we make this a thread of all player who have left real, so we can keep a track of what is going on with them?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: