EarlyPrototype
Jack Daniels
Babun
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm back! Empty I'm back!

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 am

I just came back, need to unpack my stuff, see you later guys Very Happy I can't read everything that I missed so feel free to report anything notable from the time I was absent Very Happy
Last but not least, is zealous back or not? :lol!:

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

I'm back! Empty Re: I'm back!

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 am

First of all, welcome back man!

The section is pretty quiet as of late. lmao wonder why?

Unfortunately, Zealous ain't back yet.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

Jack Daniels wrote:First of all, welcome back man!

The section is pretty quiet as of late. lmao wonder why?

Unfortunately, Zealous ain't back yet.
Thx. Are more people on vacation or was I missed? Very Happy

Zealous, you f. wandering spirit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:23 am

Babun! Welcome back dude. Things are quiet. Thought about insulting a few people on the general section to get the blood flowing last night... but my mature side took over.

Coentrao in and look pretty good (playing midfield in every game lol). Varane has been beasting (best player for Madrid so far). Sahin is hurt. Khedira is hurt.

Pretty meh preseason so far as we started out good in the first game and have gotten progressively worse over the next two. Looks like the daily workouts have taken its toll as our players' legs were completely shot against Philadelphia.

Midfield is very, very meh with Sahin and Khedira out. If they're not back for the supercup against Barca, i smell disaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Welcome back we need some livening up here!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Ah my smiling German friend. Glad you're back man....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

sup brah, glad to have the pair of you back Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:sup brah, glad to have the pair of you back Smile
Not quite, she is at her grandparents house. Await her next Monday Very Happy I'm the poor guy who has to prepare a seminar Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Welcome back bro.

ps-borjito pwns ze khedira
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Im glad your back. You have alot of catching up to do Razz
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:Babun! Welcome back dude. Things are quiet. Thought about insulting a few people on the general section to get the blood flowing last night... but my mature side took over.

Coentrao in and look pretty good (playing midfield in every game lol). Varane has been beasting (best player for Madrid so far). Sahin is hurt. Khedira is hurt.

Pretty meh preseason so far as we started out good in the first game and have gotten progressively worse over the next two. Looks like the daily workouts have taken its toll as our players' legs were completely shot against Philadelphia.

Midfield is very, very meh with Sahin and Khedira out. If they're not back for the supercup against Barca, i smell disaster.
I just saw the highlights of preseason. I liked CR7 and Ozil's goals a lot ( CR7 with the trademark winger goaland Ozil with the crazy first touch to destroy the defence at once and shot with the right foot). Benz didn't score any right? Coentrao looks like hybrid between swiss knife and a work horse but he is no midfielder Very Happy You could play him on the left in diamond formation but not as CM in 4-2-3-1.
I really hope that Sahin will make the same impact like Khedira when he is playing. The whole midfield looks disjointed whenever Khedira is out. If I say, he is most important guy in midfield some people would laugh at me Very Happy
Kaka looked like last year, all high and mighty when given space and very bad against park the bus. He is not an AM for 4-2-3-1. The guy between three attackers has to be very creative, Kaka is more of a finisher and final passer.He'd do well against Farca in 4-3-1-2 diamond with Khedira, Alonso and Sahin behind him otherwise I don't know what he is good for. You could play an X goal scoring AM and call him Kaka, that wouldn't make a huge difference for us Very Happy
Marcelo looked sharp like last year. I'm very content with Varane. He looks very composed while Carvalho looked even slower... Shocked

Adit wrote:Welcome back bro.

ps-borjito pwns ze khedira
Yeah, for 60 min... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Benz has 1 goal and 2 assists. But could do better and really should since he's fighting for playing time. Everyone seems to just be getting more and more tired as the preseason moves along... good first game, ok second game and then fail last game. Mou is doing full two-a-day practices. Weather-wise, it's hot but at least dry in LA. In Philly, it's hell on earth lol... hot and humid. Of course, the youngest guys on the club, Varane and Callejon, could care less about weather conditions. They just play.

Guys need to get their legs under them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Coentrao in midfield is a HUGE work in progress. Problem is that he's so left-footed, i can't really see him playing RB. Also, if Varane just keeping owning everyone, you have to start him... and that keeps Ramos at RB. So where do you play him? Why did we buy him again?? lol.

We have too many good players. There's going to be pissed off people... i already see it coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Im surprised with callejon btw,he is better than a lot of hyped players (bojan lol).A decent finisher nonetheless.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

sportsczy wrote:Benz has 1 goal and 2 assists. But could do better and really should since he's fighting for playing time. Everyone seems to just be getting more and more tired as the preseason moves along... good first game, ok second game and then fail last game. Mou is doing full two-a-day practices. Weather-wise, it's hot but at least dry in LA. In Philly, it's hell on earth lol... hot and humid. Of course, the youngest guys on the club, Varane and Callejon, could care less about weather conditions. They just play.

Guys need to get their legs under them.

Varane is in a dreamland. He can train against one of most dangerous attacks in the world, you couldn't really wish anything more for a young defender like him. Learn by doing Very Happy
Nick and other haters, Callejon did well like I predicted. He is a noname by our standards but he does what he is asked to Very Happy I'd say, we'll have a lot of fun when he'll rotate with Di Maria for playing time Very Happy
His hair defies gravity but his head looks straight :lol!:
Adit wrote:Im surprised with callejon btw,he is better than a lot of hyped players (bojan lol).A decent finisher nonetheless.
I predicted it and was laughed at Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Varane's already saved Carvalho 3-4 times from mistakes. It's so smooth that it actually seems like it was planned... but Carvalho has whiffed a few times already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:Varane's already saved Carvalho 3-4 times from mistakes. It's so smooth that it actually seems like it was planned... but Carvalho has whiffed a few times already.
Competition FTW! Very Happy Expect Marcelo and Ozil to get even better this year. Coentrao and Kaka breathe behind their necks Very Happy
Marcelo to own clasicos again and I expect Ozil to score 15 goals in la liga and 5 goals in CL Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm

i miss looking at that water balloon fall

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Good to see u return, perhaps this section will become less influenced by the summer with ur presence...

Benz started alright but then went into lazy mode. i dont care if its 3 matchs in one week, his behavior is inexcusable. not good especially considering the starting role is on the line for him. He cannot afford to do this shit.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Good to see u return, perhaps this section will become less influenced by the summer with ur presence...

Benz started alright but then went into lazy mode. i dont care if its 3 matchs in one week, his behavior is inexcusable. not good especially considering the starting role is on the line for him. He cannot afford to do this shit.
Thx, nice to meet you again, buddy. Benz was alright. Sometimes, I get crazy thoughts like sending him to army for 2 years to make him a real fighter on the field Very Happy He still lacks aggressive approach and selfishness in certain situations. You can't teach it, either he goes for it or he doesn't... Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Good to see u return, perhaps this section will become less influenced by the summer with ur presence...

Thx, nice to meet you again, buddy. Benz was alright. Sometimes, I get crazy thoughts like sending him to army for 2 years to make a real fighter on the field Very Happy He still lacks aggressive approach and selfishness in certain situations. You can't teach it, either he goes for it or he doesn't... Very Happy

there is nothing wrong with his selflessness if anything thats wut this team needs most of all imo.

lack of aggressiveness... considering his quality, a true worry, he'd be far more effective and fearsome if he was more aggressive...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Thx, nice to meet you again, buddy. Benz was alright. Sometimes, I get crazy thoughts like sending him to army for 2 years to make a real fighter on the field Very Happy He still lacks aggressive approach and selfishness in certain situations. You can't teach it, either he goes for it or he doesn't... Very Happy

there is nothing wrong with his selflessness if anything thats wut this team needs most of all imo.

lack of aggressiveness... considering his quality, a true worry, he'd be far more effective and fearsome if he was more aggressive...
You got it wrong, I want him to be more selfish as CF Very Happy CR7 and CF are our main source of goals. Both of them should be trigger happy whenever the goal is on sight Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

You got it wrong, I want him to be more selfish as CF Very Happy

Im a bit aware of ur preferences for cf... for me CF shud be selfless, for the team rather for himself. we already have cr7 for the selfishness. scratch off cr7 from the formulae and then benz needs that selfishness. one selfish player is enough, more than one on the pitch and we will not accomplish much.

Benzema shud only go for goal if nobody else is in a better position.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 pm

benzema's laid back attitude sometimes makes it appear as if he isnt suited to be a CF, and would be better in a withdrawn role. He doesnt look hungry enough to go at defenders and try to rape them.

it's the one thing that will make him lose in competition to higuain. From a coach perspective, he needs to show desire and fire, and if he has to compete against guys like HIguain or even Cavani, falcao or suarez, those guys who starving for goals and look like hungry dogs when they play, he will get pwn'd.

he needs a place he is trusted regardless of the circumtances imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:benzema's laid back attitude sometimes makes it appear as if he isnt suited to be a CF, and would be better in a withdrawn role. He doesnt look hungry enough to go at defenders and try to rape them.

it's the one thing that will make him lose in competition to higuain. From a coach perspective, he needs to show desire and fire, and if he has to compete against guys like HIguain or even Cavani, falcao or suarez, those guys who starving for goals and look like hungry dogs when they play, he will get pwn'd.

he needs a place he is trusted regardless of the circumtances imo.

meh u guys confuse me... u talkin cf or u talkin striker? cf is more ss. imo benz is actually playing his natural position to near perfection, he is a cf not a st.

sadly this is a weakness. he needs to have the approach of a st to succeed in our current tactics and formation. too much time playing creative cf than lethal cf... cf shud be balancing between playmaker and striker and atm benz is focusing on playmaking part too much.

@nick. the more i look at ur sig... u did that urself? thats pure genius...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next