halamadrid2
Vibe
BarcaLearning
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UEFA Super Cup 2024 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Super Cup 2024

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:49 am

ENVY is all I can say after watching that FFS Very Happy They already clicking so well... Bellingham amazing, n showed he can play the no.10 basically... his awareness of the runs n holding till the right moment n pulling off the final passes were great already. Vini dropping back simply cos the other 2 midfielders are donkeys so he has to help out in creating n getting the ball going in midfield. Rodrygo doing a lot as usual as well. These guys are not just so talented but hard working as well. They got the better of Atalanta who bossed Luverkusen ffs so they physically can match anybody. They all had top movement too, able to roaming all around n click...so the worry of Mbappe disrupting things n him bunching up with Vini is gone already cos they showed they can play in any position basically Very Happy

I can see some weaknesses in the d with Militao not his former self n Cavarjal aging n Mendy the usual mistakes n the midfield but the attack is so good wont matter? Real are set to win it all again LOL Im not even all that upset becos I just enjoy watching good football n Mbappe in there doing it already Very Happy

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:33 am

I wonder why does hala hate Bellingham so much hmm

Man practically carried the team on his back for half a season. He's a level above Vini for sure.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:37 am

Vibe wrote:I wonder why does hala hate Bellingham so much hmm

Man practically carried the team on his back for half a season. He's a level above Vini for sure.
I dont hate anyone in our team, they are the most likeable bunch we've had in decades. I had strong dislike for Mbappe for how he has treated us. But couldn't care less now as long as he does his part.

We have an abundance of outstanding players. I respect your opinion, but I don't share it.

Someone else might turn around and call Valverde our best player, that would also be plausible but I wouldn't share that opinion either.

I just feel like Vini always turns up whether things aren't working for him and the team or is working. Hence why Vini was a one man show until the goal and the rest is history. Jude's two way job deserved a MOTM but it could easily have been Vini who I thought was the most consistent great performer on the night. He missed an absolute sitter though but created multiple sitters for others.

It bodes well that both Jude and Vini have this level already. We will have to wait for Mbappe to catch up but if they continue like this he'll have his work cut out for him until he catches up. They were trying to tee him up all night, just goes to show how little ego there is in our team.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:42 am

That is not why I'm saying it, it is because whenever Bellingham is praised I know you're incoming with a post to diminish whatever he did and give credit to some other player.

You also said that his role in the first half of last season and the second half was the same, that was a wtf.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:51 am

Bellingham is obviously Madrid's best player. Would be travesty if he doesn't win Ballon.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:59 am

Vibe wrote:That is not why I'm saying it, it is because whenever Bellingham is praised I know you're incoming with a post to diminish whatever he did and give credit to some other player.

You also said that his role in the first half of last season and the second half was the same, that was a wtf.
Yes, his role has always been the same. You can look at any quote from Carlo. Even now, his role will still be the same despite adding Mbappe and playing Rodrygo. Just because his performances dropped doesn't mean it was because he had another role. Every Madrid fan will tell you that is incorrect. When we play City in the CL, the team tends to fall back instinctively which Carlo doesnt like.

I love Jude and the whole team. You don't just praise Jude, you diminish the rest of our players and you obviously don't like Vini which is why I have to stand up for him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:05 am

One trophy in the bank, six more to come!

And wtf are all these posts as to who is the best. The team is and with such a talented team, who cares!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:36 am

futbol_bill wrote:One trophy in the bank, six more to come!

And wtf are all these posts as to who is the best. The team is and with such a talented team, who cares!
Yh, the players don't care about that. They love when others are in the spotlight
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Vibe wrote:That is not why I'm saying it, it is because whenever Bellingham is praised I know you're incoming with a post to diminish whatever he did and give credit to some other player.

Yes, his role has always been the same. You can look at any quote from Carlo. Even now, his role will still be the same despite adding Mbappe and playing Rodrygo. Just because his performances dropped doesn't mean it was because he had another role. Every Madrid fan will tell you that is incorrect. When we play City in the CL, the team tends to fall back instinctively which Carlo doesnt like.

I love Jude and the whole team. You don't just praise Jude, you diminish the rest of our players and you obviously don't like Vini which is why I have to stand up for him

I don't need Carlo's quotes, I have eyes, but I would love to see a quote of Carlo saying it. Bellingham played a different role and it's hard to believe this needs to be debated. As for Real Madrid fans, if my memory servers me correctly most of them here agree, apart from you.

As for Vini, other than Real Madrid fans, I don't know if there's been a poster more pro Vini than me.

In fact, now that I think about it, I think even Carlo said something alobg the lines that Bellingham took the change very well and does what the team needs without problem.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:58 pm

UEFA Super Cup 2024 - Page 2 Screen76

"In the last couple of months my role has changed a bit, I think I’m doing a bit more for my team"

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2024/4/16/24132108/bellingham-last-few-months-my-role-has-changed-real-madrid-champions-league-manchester-city-jude

I think that settles the debate.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Bellingham was the best player in this game by a mile, not Vini.  It's only when he turned it up to boss mode in the 2nd half when Madrid took over.  He's the best midfielder in the world without a single doubt.
We were already in the lead by the time Jude turned it up

No.  he was the one that triggered that goal.  He was dominating the midfield and getting the ball forwards after eliminating players.  You don't see the place where Jude eliminated the midfield but you see him run up and get the ball to Vini in great conditions.  The defenders are backing up into the box because of Jude destroying their midfield. See here:

it was all him and nobody else.  Vinny and Mbappe never have that space if Jude doesn't break the lines either via dribble or pass like he did.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:50 pm

Vibe wrote:UEFA Super Cup 2024 - Page 2 Screen76

"In the last couple of months my role has changed a bit, I think I’m doing a bit more for my team"

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2024/4/16/24132108/bellingham-last-few-months-my-role-has-changed-real-madrid-champions-league-manchester-city-jude

I think that settles the debate.

Here is our heatmaps at various games during the season

Spoiler:

We were naturally more defensive in the CL which impacted all our players. Jude's level dropped in the second half of the season. Perhaps due to injury or perhaps due to fatigue but he had exactly the same role. We always play more defensive in the CL and doesn't only affect Jude but all our players
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:02 pm

I think I'll take his own word on his role.

As if it wasn't obvious enough on the field already.

You either don't watch games or don't truly understand football, I don't know how else to explain it.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Bellingham was the best player in this game by a mile, not Vini.  It's only when he turned it up to boss mode in the 2nd half when Madrid took over.  He's the best midfielder in the world without a single doubt.
We were already in the lead by the time Jude turned it up

No.  he was the one that triggered that goal.  He was dominating the midfield and getting the ball forwards after eliminating players.  You don't see the place where Jude eliminated the midfield but you see him run up and get the ball to Vini in great conditions.  The defenders are backing up into the box because of Jude destroying their midfield. See here:

it was all him and nobody else.  Vinny and Mbappe never have that space if Jude doesn't break the lines either via dribble or pass like he did.
Again Vini was a one man show until the goal. Created two golden opportunities in the first half, one for Jude, who tried to take the ball down instead of head it and one for Rodrygo who hit the bar. Then in the second he had an excellent ball that nobody connected with and one that was deflected onto the bar and then created a tap in for Valverde. And after that it was a dominant performance.

As for the goal, it started with Mendy winning a header and directing it at Jude who gets it wide to Vini quickly before getting closed down who beats two defenders to put the ball on a platter for Valverde.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:12 pm

Vibe wrote:I think I'll take his own word on his role.

You either don't watch games or don't truly understand football, I don't know how else to explain it.
Sure thing I've just showed you heatmaps negating your theory that he played in a more "defensive role" in the second half of the season. His position moves with the team, if the team plays high up he plays up if we play defensive his position is naturally more defensive.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:15 pm

And btw, after being an early critic, other than the crying and whining... i think Vini is great now.  The best winger in the world.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that I believe Bellingham is the best player in the world right now without a doubt.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Vibe wrote:I think I'll take his own word on his role.

Sure thing I've just showed you heatmaps negating your theory that he played in a more "defensive role" in the second half of the season. His position moves with the team, if the team plays high up he plays up if we play defensive his position is naturally more defensive.

You're just proving my point right now.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:22 pm

Vini or Bellingham! Who the fucks cares? Do you lot have nothing to do?

We have at least 3 of the top players in the world right now. Arguably best at every position. In every game, there could be such a discussion, but who cares!

All this IMO, is to hype up whoever for Balon d’Or. it’s a popularity award, nothing more, nothing less. I feel the Sport would be better off without the individual awards.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:02 pm

Maybe to ease everyone a bit, the Ballon D'or voting was supposed to end July 31th Razz But theres little to separate the two in terms of level of dominance n ability they have... n this game n season will confirm Real have the best 3 attacking players in the world ffs lol... a little different to MSN n BBC.. but it definitely will be BMV or BVM MVB MBV VBM VMB? XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:30 pm

Its a been odd to call Bellingham better than Vini when the latter has been miles more decisive for his club on the biggest stage and for entire seasons than Jude, is a goalscoring AM at best rather than whatever creativity we hear about and a highly underwhelming Euros.

Obviously he is world class but Vini is a big game player where Jude tends to disappear under pressure many times.

And the best player in the world is Mbappe.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:24 pm

I think Jude was burnt by the time the Euro came around. He's a high activity, high intensity kind of player... so when the fuel tank isn't 100 percent, it impacts him a lot.

Big clubs play too many games. Especially Real Madrid with the club world cup and literally playing a european final every single year. I remember thinking 50 games a year was crazy. It's 70 games now and that's not including national teams.

I'm not one to praise a player (if he's not French) unless he's really something. I'm telling you that Jude is the most talented midfielder I've seen since Pogba at Juve. Complete package.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2