BarcaLearning
halamadrid2
Harmonica
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Olympics 2024 Empty Olympics 2024

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:31 pm

Already started. Alvarez, Otamendi and Rulli has chance to join with Messi and Di Maria for only players who have won the big 4 NT-tituleros. But I don't see that happening under Mascherano.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Olympics 2024 Empty Re: Olympics 2024

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:07 pm

UZB - SPA 1-2
ARG - MOR 2-2

Argentina ties it at 90+16 Laughing https://streamin.me/v/xn2kejd4/o
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:08 pm

Absolute scenes. The Argentina game was abandoned after Moroccons stormed the field and threw firecrackers after Argentina equalized. Everybody thought it had ended. Now couple hours later, the goal is ruled off-side by VAR, and additional 3 minutes to be played closed doors. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:16 pm

Lool what a farce
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:18 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:21 pm

Somehow the frenchies looked Copa America how to organize football games, and said "hold my beer". The pitches look similarly bad too.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:34 pm

https://www.reuters.com/sports/olympics/soccer-fans-run-into-pitch-argentina-rescue-2-2-dramatic-draw-against-morocco-2024-07-24/

Lol, they seriously postponed 2 hours n then had to warmup again just to play a few mins more?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:44 pm

Well, at least this will draw some attention to this shitty tournament Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:08 am

France - Argentina already tomorrow

Olympics 2024 Yk6EB3M

Canadian womens team made it to KO-stages despite being docked 6 points for the drone flying scandal. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:50 am

France v Argentina is going to be fire after the racism scandal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:13 pm

Who even watches this?

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:26 pm

The Algerian boxer in that clip, Imane Khelif, is a cis woman with XY chromosomes. She is not trans and she's definitely not male. She also lost a previous boxing match to Irish boxer Kellie Harrington, also a cis woman, yet with XX chromosomes.

Riley Gaines is a known TERF. By her logic, this would mean that Kellie Harrington is also a man. She's an absolute moron.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:16 pm

What does it change? they're XY and have higher testosterone levels so they shouldn't compete with women

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:36 pm

Disagree. Given Khelif was beaten by a woman with XX chromosomes, that proves her XY chromosomes do not give her an insurmountable advantage over all women with XX chromosomes.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:46 pm

Olympics 2024 Photo-2024-08-01-18-10-32

So turns out she is actually a female.

This is what happens when you take DailyMail headlines at face value.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:48 pm

McLewis wrote:Disagree. Given Khelif was beaten by a woman with XX chromosomes, that proves her XY chromosomes do not give her an insurmountable advantage over all women with XX chromosomes.

This is the point that side of the argument never acknowledges.

The women who supposedly have this insurmontable and unfair advantage have all lost to XX cisgender women at some point. This boxer will probably not even medal and the gender fairness brigade will move on to another target without reconciling this fact.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:00 pm

A lot of ppl do not realize how good women can be at sports. They think any man can walk into a woman's sport and dominate Laughing

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:29 pm

McLewis wrote:Disagree. Given Khelif was beaten by a woman with XX chromosomes, that proves her XY chromosomes do not give her an insurmountable advantage over all women with XX chromosomes.

This one instance does not provide a statistically significant basis to conclude that XY chromosomes dont generally provide an advantage in performance. Because obviously they do and one anecdotal example is not indicative of anything, i'm surprised you even made that argument

Clutch wrote:A lot of ppl do not realize how good women can be at sports. They think any man can walk into a woman's sport and dominate Laughing

Obviously there are some females that are stronger than some males. But if you pick a random female from a crowd and a random male from a crowd, the probability that the male is stronger is much higher

Im not sure the goal of the progressivist movement was to have female faces getting bashed in but here we are Laughing

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:47 pm

Man is this really a debate?

Athletically speaking and strength wise males will always be considerably higher in advantage than females and it isnt even close.

Too many instances of female fighters breaking their head when the stronger male is fighting with them as there is a reason gender classes exist, along with weight classes.

Which is why dojos that teach combat as self defence against males is mostly bullshido steven seagal nonsense whereas a taser, pepper spray or the art of evasion is far more effective.

Cherrypicking females who will dominate males on it doesn't work.

And just an fyi I am never part of any fairness brigade as I believe so intensely in what a man can accomplish we dont need a mens rights day or any such nonsense to support it. It's right there for the taking without breaking any rules so we never will be victims at all.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:11 pm

Myesyats wrote:

This one instance does not provide a statistically significant basis to conclude that XY chromosomes dont generally provide an advantage in performance. Because obviously they do and one anecdotal example is not indicative of anything, i'm surprised you even made that argument

Khelif has a 9-5 record. That's 5 losses, all to women. Now I know for sure that 2 of those women, the aforementioned Harrington and fellow Irish boxer Amy Broadhurst, are not intersex. Even so, if Khelif was a "man" as so many are asserting, and given your response to Clutch, should she not be 14-0 right now? Let's remember, Khelif didn't even medal at the Tokyo Olympics. She lost in the quarterfinals. By your logic, she should have won gold and with relative ease given her "advantage" over XX Chromosome presenting women.

The conclusion I'm left with is that because she isn't sufficiently feminine enough for a lot of men, she doesn't belong in the division she's in. That's bullshit.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:14 pm

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing Arq. The issue here is that the trans-obsessed culture warriors have dragged people with Swyer syndrome into this debate when they're not even trans. These women never had male sex organs and are unable to naturally produce testosterone or estrogen at any significant level. The mob that claims to stand for ScIeNcE can't be bothered to learn basic info about the condition before calling for someone's head.

And it's not about cherry picking, these same women that are the subject of these controversies have themselves been beaten by cisgender women.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:17 pm

I actually agree there because the trans-obsessed culture warriors you speak about, similar to the anti-abortion brigade all of which lean to the right are essentially, bad faith artists so its hard to take their views seriously given they dont actually believe in them.

Im more interested to hear further on your views on this honestly, if you would
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:18 pm

McLewis wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Khelif has a 9-5 record. That's 5 losses, all to women. Now I know for sure that 2 of those women, the aforementioned Harrington and fellow Irish boxer Amy Broadhurst, are not intersex. Even so, if Khelif was a "man" as so many are asserting, and given your response to Clutch, should she not be 14-0 right now? Let's remember, Khelif didn't even medal at the Tokyo Olympics. She lost in the quarterfinals. By your logic, she should have won gold and with relative ease given her "advantage" over XX Chromosome presenting women.

The conclusion I'm left with is that because she isn't sufficiently feminine enough for a lot of men, she doesn't belong in the division she's in. That's bullshit.

Guess they've never heard of or seen Cris Cyborg.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:33 pm

Might be a unpopular opinion but the crying lady is trying to deflect attentions from her own failure. her opponent was a biological female with Swyer syndrome, that absolutely does not make her a "man" or trans.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Guess they've never heard of or seen Cris Cyborg.

I'm not an MMA fan personally, but I do know of Cris Cyborg and never once have I seen a headline from any of these dweebs calling her a "man" during her dominant runs. Maybe that's because the likes of Amanda Nunes and Gina Carano were considered just as tough fighters as she was. Who knows. I do remember the likes of Chyna in WWE and the conversations around her as well as someone like Shayna Bazler nowadays.

What I do know is that the large majority of men are fucking weird when it comes to women's sports in general. This has never been more apparent to me than in the last couple of years since I've taken an interest in it.

Last edited by McLewis on Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next