Myesyats
halamadrid2
Vibe
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Endrick hype thread Empty Endrick hype thread

Post by Vibe Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 8:16

So Nedrick scored a goal for Brazil last night and has now equaled soon to be B. d'Or winner Vini's international goal record :bow:

He's 17 and already Vini level
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Endrick hype thread Empty Re: Endrick hype thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 9:21

Messi by the age of 23:

15 goals in 4214 minutes

2 balon d'ors Laughing

Alot worse than Vini

Go home!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 9:38

We all know Messi was an international failure before 2022, you don't need to sell it to me, I agree.

I'm already home.

But that stat you provided says that by the same age, Messi scored 5 times more goals than Vini, so maybe not the smartest post on your side.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 9:54

Vini has 3 in 1613 minutes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 11:18

By 22 Messi was considered the biggest Barca legend ever ahead of Cruyff and Dinho. Insane how retarded these comparisons are

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 11:58

Myesyats wrote:By 22 Messi was considered the biggest Barca legend ever ahead of Cruyff and Dinho. Insane how retarded these comparisons are

Don't care what he was regarded as at Barca but his international record was hardly better than what Vini's is now. That is the whole point.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:45

So halamadrid posting false stars, Messi actually had 17 goals 15 assists hmm

Irrelevant though, I don't know how we even got into this discussion.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:54

Endick being a key player for Brasil at just 17, emphasizes why Rodrygo’s days in Madrid are numbered. Rodrygo, although he is on the National team, didn’t get to play and is considered a bench player.

With Endick’s performances this season, he no doubt won’t be limited to late game minutes as Vinicius and Rodrygo were at same age. It looks like starting lineup will be Mbappe, Vinicius and Endick. Plus with what he has shown in the few minutes he had, if he can stay injury free you can expect Güler to overtake Rodrygo as first forward reserve.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:54

Between 2005 and 2010 Messi has 15 goals according to Wiki

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:55; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:54

Endrick hype thread E7x0eih4f15a1

Messi at 65 will be better than Vini, besides g/a isnt everything, you can carry the team in other ways like Nerman did for Brazil
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:56

Myesyats wrote:Endrick hype thread E7x0eih4f15a1

Messi at 65 will be better than Vini
Vini has already equaled his goals and assists in knockout games and he's only 23. He doesn't statpad like Messi and go missing against the big teams.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 13:59

And they say Barca fans are deluded and biased hmm Need a second opinion on that
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 14:03

Myesyats wrote:And they say Barca fans are deluded and biased hmm Need a second opinion on that
I dont think Vini is even a fraction as good as Messi or Ronaldo let's put that on the record
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 14:08

I don't know particular stats but I remember that in the end stages of tournaments Ronaldo absolutely destroys Messi statistically, not sure how Vini compares, he has some important G/A I think.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 14:14

So I looked it up, Ronaldo played 8 UCL knockout games more than Messi and scored 28 goals more than Messi.

Messi has more goals in group stages though.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 14:40

Messi at 65 will be better than Vini, besides g/a isnt everything, you can carry the team in other ways like Nerman did for Brazil

Not to detract from Endick discussion or this off topic discussion anout Messi /Vini, but when did Neymar ever carry Brasil? He was always injured or send off for diving. The only thing he ever carried was his sorry ass to parties!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 17:26

If the above about Real being overloaded with too many good players n some have to be benched... well that happens at the big clubs, n in todays game, its pretty normal for the big names to basically have a A and B team both capable of winning... just pay the players enough n keep them happy n rotate enough.

Big part of Real in recent yrs has been the whole squad contributing without much ppl being unhappy or drop form due to not playing regularly it seems... So its does look likes it gonna be too much Razz

Mbappe, Vini, Bellingham, Rodrygo, Diaz, Endrick, Guler, Joselu. Perhaps Real can just keep playing 4-3-3 A n B team depending on opponent with Bellingham in midfield then everyone can get enough playing time Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 20:27

futbol_bill wrote:

Not to detract from Endick discussion or this off topic discussion anout Messi /Vini, but when did Neymar ever carry Brasil? He was always injured or send off for diving. The only thing he ever carried was his sorry ass to parties!
beat a very good Spain team in 2013 confederation cup, im sure you remember that. Also carried a very poor Brazil team to the semis in 2014 also

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun 9 Jun 2024 - 20:29

futbol_bill wrote:Endick being a key player for Brasil at just 17, emphasizes why Rodrygo’s days in Madrid are numbered. Rodrygo, although he is on the National team, didn’t get to play and is considered a bench player.

With Endick’s performances this season, he no doubt won’t be limited to late game minutes as Vinicius and Rodrygo were at same age. It looks like starting lineup will be Mbappe, Vinicius and Endick. Plus with what he has shown in the few minutes he had, if he can stay injury free you can expect Güler to overtake Rodrygo as first forward reserve.
Rodrygo is going to be a starter next season lol. No need to be dramatic, a 17 year old is not starting for madrid next season lol

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 2:25

Clutch wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Endick being a key player for Brasil at just 17, emphasizes why Rodrygo’s days in Madrid are numbered. Rodrygo, although he is on the National team, didn’t get to play and is considered a bench player.

Rodrygo is going to be a starter next season lol. No need to be dramatic, a 17 year old is not starting for madrid next season lol

Note: When I said above the starting lineup will be Mbappe, Vinicius, Endick, I meant eventually.

And re no 17 (actually it will be 18) year old being a starter, Lol, that’s what was said about Bellingham (and same age). Endick will not start the season as a starter and you are right, Rodrygo will be the starter to begin. But both Endick and Güler have already shown exceptional talent including scoring consistently and IMO will be pushing for more minutes.

I don’t expect Rodrygo to depart next season, but year after it will depend on what his expectations will be vs what he will be likely to receive.

He won’t be the only one. There is a glut of talent on team and there isn’t enough minutes to satisfy everyone, both in midfield and with forwards. And if the rumours are right about Wirtz and the Argentine kid (can’t recall his name right now), the midfield competition will get even tougher.

Rodrygo IMO will be similar to Robinho. Lots of talent, but asked to leave when he wasn’t going to be a starter.

A couple of years ago, Tito was saying the team needed more internal competition. Now that we have it, at least with forwards and midfielders, one of the consequences of all this talent is some discontent and possible departures. It’s hard for a prodigy to accept a backup role.

Then again, maybe Endick nor Güler may not develop, the way I think they will or perhaps Rodrygo will finally find some consistency.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 7:37

Endrick has great PR and his story makes it seem like he's the next Pele. I don't think he's in that bracket of talent (Messi, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff). To be in that bracket of talent you need all-time worthy dribbling and sometimes I see him dribble the ball and I see Haaland instead of Neymar lmfao. Another issue is he's ridiculously small. He has to be around 5'6, even though the media quotes him at 5'8. It seems to me he might be too small to play as a lone 9. I'm not sure if he has the dribbling and plasticity to play in the pockets or be effective at wide. He seems to have the fat gene as well.

I haven't seen too much from him aside from Youtube and the Brazilian friendlies. His physicality (he debuted at 15?) and ball striking seem to be his best traits. I'd say he kind of reminds me of Romario. That being said, with Madrid's front line being stacked for the next few years it's hard to see him get the game time needed to develop. If his start is bumpy, I wonder if he'll have the humility like Vinicius to go play in Castilla for a few months or immediately cause a fuss with his agent and ask for a move the same way Vitor Roque did before Xavi's sacking.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 17:54

When I view Endrick (be it mostly for the Brasil matches he plays and highlights), the only player I tend to see him as is a smaller version of Adriano. The Pele comparisons is silly and while I understand Cas' slight Romario comparison, Romario was way more skillful (on par with any forward one can think of hence his high ego) which Endrick isn't. To me anyway.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 11 Jun 2024 - 14:27

@Clutch, have you been reading futbol news today? Reported that Club will sell Rodrygo for 150M, likely to Liverpool. Also in the news is Brahim Diaz is likely to move back to Milan. And, they have or are reaching an agreement for Wirtz to come in 2025 (IMO likely to arrive in Madrid with Xabi Alonso). And finally Joselu is being signed for 1.5M (at end of June when his contract with Espanyol expires). I think the funds from Rodrygo sale will lead to Davies coming this summer.

If Both Rodrygo and Dias both depart, it gives a clear indication of how team will play.

They will likely play a lot of the the 4- 3- 1 - 2 formation with Vini and Mbappe up front and Birmingham behind them plus it allows the all of the starter ready midfielders to play.

Plus it stops the battle for reserves to get minutes. Up front it will be Endick, Güler and Joselu. Midfield will be Modric and Ceballos plus possibly Nico Paz. And defense will likely be Militao, Rudiger backed up with Alaba, Nacho; Carvajal backed up by Lucas and Davies / Mendy likely rotated based on offense vs defense need. And then Courtois backed up by Lunin.

Everything falls neatly into place if those two moves happen.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Tue 11 Jun 2024 - 17:40; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 11 Jun 2024 - 14:30

Doc wrote:When I view Endrick (be it mostly for the Brasil matches he plays and highlights), the only player I tend to see him as is a smaller version of Adriano. The Pele comparisons is silly and while I understand Cas' slight Romario comparison, Romario was way more skillful (on par with any forward one can think of hence his high ego) which Endrick isn't. To me anyway.

Not to worry Doc, Media now speculating that if Rodrygo is sold, they will use funds in 2025 to take a run at getting Haaland, lol rofl.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue 11 Jun 2024 - 19:17

Birmingham and enDick. :bow: :bow: :bow:
elitedam
elitedam
First Team