Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:18 pm

bro Laughing crazy stuff... what an even matched/tight matchup

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:46 pm

Disappointing game from the Bucks but we win anyway. Defense was good not great. Could use more on that end. As usual though the defense allows us to win in the playoffs. Gotta keep that up for the rest of the playoffs. Having Brook back is massive.

Gotta figure it out offensively though. Can't miss the # of jumpers we did.

As for Hawks, really bad from them. I still think they can win.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Can't say I care much though. I don't particularly like the Hawks much. I just hate the heat. Thoroughly unlikeable team from every facet except for, like, Bam
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:41 am

Philly are looking strong now with a star guard to complement Embiid... only that guard's name is Maxey, not Harden.

Jokic simply has to score more if the Nuggets are to still make it a series.

And the Bulls might as well blow it all up and start over :facepalm:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:06 pm

whatcha gunna do when the death lineup comes for you?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/75/76/10/deathp10.png
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:Jokic simply has to score more if the Nuggets are to still make it a series.
impossible, we run him into oblivion on the defensive end. Dude is heavy breathing by the end of the 2nd quarter.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:10 pm

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Raps are in the mud i expected better resistance from them. Between VanVleet shooting bricks and Sixers getting every call it got complicated real quick.

Regarding the Suns vs Warriors debate, i like both teams, they'll probably meet in conference finals. Would be a great battle between the best teams in the west imo. Suns main weakness is lack of reliable secondary scoring especially when Ayton is locked by Green. All season long there was a next man up mentality, composure, versatile defense... that was their identity and Warriors are similar and have more scorers. Their problem was mostly having a full roster.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:51 pm

It's amusing to me to still see takes about us based on our record ignoring the context around it.

We've been top 10 in offence and defence since February and 13-3 with BI/CJ in the lineup, yet i still see talk that Phoenix should steamroll us because 36 wins and it's embarrassing if they don't.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:07 pm

definitely gunna be an interesting series now with Booker out... hopefully he comes back tho, because i want to beat them and i don't want to hear any excuses when we roll them over.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Tbf he's not gonna be out long enough to impact a Golden State series and despite me speaking with my chest about us they're still better than us.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:23 am

for those that constantly thought i was crazy for putting Steph ahead of KD in my player power rankings:

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:53 pm

what a great chance for you team Mole. It's time for BI to step up and show us he belongs amongst the best in the league.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:46 pm

I'm not gonna fall for that lol, they're still very dangerous and a better team than us.

Like if it was that simple we would have beaten Clippers without PG by double digits.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:02 am

This game lol, Minnesota have given up 20+ leads not just once but twice.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:16 pm

First round has been great so far.

Let's go Pels man.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Brooklyn the only team who haven't won a game yet is some what cathartic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:15 pm

lots of fake narratives being exposed about KD and Kyrie this series, and i'm so happy people are beginning to see the light.
Also, i did mention i was very high on Celtics, but damn even i thought at least them two were gunna trade buckets with Tatum and Brown and make it a more tough series.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:41 pm

I would have pre series too, but i didn't know Durant/Kyrie would go to the exact same spots everytime with no sets run, no ball/man movement.

It's way too easy for anyone to defend you much less the best defensive team in the NBA. Kyrie/KD haven't been good but to me the bigger gap has been in the coaching staffs.

Ime and his staff are running rings around Nash.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:25 pm

let us also not forget these are the two dudes who said they don't need a coach, they can be the coaches themselves... and that's exactly why they picked Nash, so that they don't need to worry about a "coachy coach" breathing down their neck.

So this ISO-centric "get in my bag and do my thang" mentality and shot-selection is exactly what KD and Kyrie perceive to be their best style of basketball and their way of winning. And that's why they are being exposed. They have no notion and acceptance of team basketball. That's why KD fell out with Kerr and why he demanded all of the last minute shots over Steph and Klay.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:57 pm

I feel bad for KD but fuck Kyrie. Well I guess I don't feel bad for KD but I love the dude so it's a shame to see him swept. Definitely the best outcome for all though. Seeing Kyrie skip most of this season and then come in fresh and leave in 4 games

What an absolute clown
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:00 am

Raptors are gonna make it aren't they ?!?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:43 am

My Trae Young take flamed out Laughing The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 1f480

if there's one coach to be the first coach to lose a 3-0 series lead that coach is Doc Rivers Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:27 pm

unfortunately, Mole, what this series just reminded us of again is that CJ McCollum has a pretty clear ceiling that just can't go toe to toe with the other best players in the league. BI tried his best. Chris Paul going for 14 for 14 in a close out game is crazy. Still can't wait for him to choke against us though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:37 am

Helluva take through one mid series against a top 5 defense being guarded by a DPOY finalist after playing for this team for less than 25 games.

Besides your acting like we're relying on CJ being an all star to go anywhere, if things go as plan he's the 3rd option with a bunch of good role players behind him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:55 am

CJ will be a nice piece. He's proven he still has value as a decent player for a good team. He should never be the man.

Pels have a bright future if Zion doesn't decide that he hates the Pelicans
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next