Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:20 pm

I'm not an expert, but I'm inclined to think that this guy is the greatest shooter in NBA history. But then again, I'm not an expert.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:24 pm

he is considered that by all, mate
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Second only to Davis Bertans imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:06 am

more than just the greatest shooter of all time

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:45 am

As long as there aren't any more catastrophic injuries like to CP3 or Booker or Ayton...Lakers aren't a championship contender because they have no chance of making it out of the west. Suns, Warriors and Jazz are all just comfortably better teams.

And sure there is always the chance AD comes back and all of a sudden AD/Bron go beserk but I just don't see it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:47 am

El Gunner wrote:more than just the greatest shooter of all time

There's still potentially noise in that. And Curry doesn't guard the other teams best player either. It's still a good look though, he's noticably better on defense this year
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:30 pm

he doesn't need to guard the best player on the opposing team to be a good defender
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:58 pm

The West outside the top 3 is so bad this year, we started 1-12 and we're 4 games out of the 6 seed Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:49 pm

I hope the Pels will be hovering right in the play-in spots when they announce that Zion won't play all season lul.

Clippers could be good if Leonard can play in the playoffs, they've been better than I expected them to be without him.

A shame about Denver's two big injuries, Jokic is having another nutty season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:12 pm

I think the top 4 is set, Grizzlies have good chemistry, feel like the Wolves could solidify 5th place if Ant gets back and they find consistency (they've been the most surprising team in the West this season for me when they've looked impressive).

Clippers, Lakers, Nuggets, Mavs, Spurs all in the same boat will fight it out for those play-in positions
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:13 pm

my all-star votes
West:
Curry
Booker
Wiggins
LeBron
Jokic

East:
Trae
DeMar
KD
Giannis
Embiid

nba.com/vote
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:13 pm

Art Morte wrote:I hope the Pels will be hovering right in the play-in spots when they announce that Zion won't play all season lul.

Clippers could be good if Leonard can play in the playoffs, they've been better than I expected them to be without him.

A shame about Denver's two big injuries, Jokic is having another nutty season.

Oh it's absolutely because of injuries, it's just funny how bad it is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 am

best of his generation
Mt. Rushmore
GOAT conversation
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:37 pm

@CBarca

Go easy on us today, Giannis vs Jaxson Hayes bout to be a blood bath and Giannis gonna have no blood.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:24 pm

No Middleton. That's not a bad thing though, maybe we'll see a supercharged Jrue taking 30 shots again. Wouldn't mind it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:02 pm

No BI or Jonas for us so I'd still be surprised if you don't blow us out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:48 pm

DeMar definitely in the MVP race with Steph and KD now... Giannis 4th... Jokic and LeBron being held back by their poor teams.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:25 am

I cannot believe people are voting for Irving and Rose over Federico for the All Star!
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:05 am

fan votes will always be fan votes... Klay currently sitting 4th highest among West guards Proud

celebrated his return last night with this statement beauty Proud

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:18 pm

If only we didn't start 1-12.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:59 am

make it happen, Charlotte!
who says no?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/75/76/10/traden10.png
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:04 am

Terrible trade for the Pacers lol

And the Hornets need Turner not Sabonis
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:19 am

i don't think it's that terrible for them...the contract is terrible yes, but they were interested in Hayward before his move to Charlotte... bring the hometown boy home and give the fans a little something to cheer about while you steadily rebuild with those picks.

Sabonis will complete Hornets as a fun offensive juggernaut team, you can always find a rim protector/defensive big cheaper than Turner later down the line.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:59 pm

Keep in mind that pick Hornets pick from us is in all likelihood gonna turn into 2 seconds.

Which makes any potential deal for Indiana look way worse.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:33 pm

Picks are not everything. In terms of players you wish to receive more than Hayward at 30 millions/year Laughing a contract that has high chances to become a burden eventually

Anyways Sabonis is a jewel and Pacers would be dumb to trade him. Turner, LeVert and next season Warren, Brogdon are more expendable then you try to build something around Sabonis imo. Unless the goal is to tank and suck for years like OKC Thunder but i have not read that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Keep in mind that pick Hornets pick from us is in all likelihood gonna turn into 2 seconds.

Which makes any potential deal for Indiana look way worse.

turn into 2 second? what does that mean?

Warrior wrote:Picks are not everything. In terms of players you wish to receive more than Hayward at 30 millions/year Laughing a contract that has high chances to become a burden eventually

Anyways Sabonis is a jewel and Pacers would be dumb to trade him. Turner, LeVert and next season Warren, Brogdon are more expendable then you try to build something around Sabonis imo. Unless the goal is to tank and suck for years like OKC Thunder but i have not read that.

news came out a while ago that they are shopping Turner, Sabonis and LeVert... they said they are looking for an all-star in return for Sabonis, and young players and picks in return for Turner and LeVert... so it's clear they are trying to rebuild.

Trade negotiations don't always go as you plan, and they may not get that all-star they want for Sabonis. And not a lot of star players want to go play in Indiana, so the next best thing is to luck out in the draft and get build through that. Just look how promising things now look for teams like Charlotte, Cleveland and Memphis in a short while of rebuilding with good pieces.

Also I don't see Sabonis as a number 1 guy, but he can be a good complementary player for a smart player such as LaMelo, who's clearly the franchise guy at Hornets.

just my thoughts though, i know this trade is more for Charlotte's behalf and i'm trying to argue it into existence...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next