M99
zizzle
Raptorgunner
KMD
Ali
40 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by Ali Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/news.php3?id=8499

The Game discussing an early encounter he had with Jay-Z. I know a few of us have debated this whole Jay-Z thing, I thought you might be interested.

what a cocky freaking bastard

also, despite Game not being a vet yet, I have much respect for him after he passed the torch to Kendrick Lamar, supporting the little homie, you know?

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by Chad Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 12 The+Game+TheGame_LA

The game is awesome Loveing The R.E.D. Album
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

ali8775 wrote:

The Game discussing an early encounter he had with Jay-Z. I know a few of us have debated this whole Jay-Z thing, I thought you might be interested.

also, despite Game not being a vet yet, I have much respect for him after he passed the torch to Kendrick Lamar, supporting the little homie, you know?

Yep, Kendrick Lamar is the truth. I think "Section 80" is one of the top 3 albums of the year so far. Do you also like Jay Rock?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm

adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I'm mad interested in opening a site you know ? It'll combine everything, lyrics, news, download links for music, a section for new artists, a great interactive system like a community. I'm hoping it'll be successful.

I'd be keen to play a part if you need. I think the forum would be the big incentive, since news and links would be outsourced and you're up against some well established sites.

What ones do you currently use for your rap fix?

would you be willing to moderate the forums? I wasn't thinking of opening one, but I'd open it if I had someone to moderate it.

We have about 10-15 sites to use for news , some people in the studio with the big names, my record label itself gets some news before it hits the stands and I'm close with some big names , also HotNewHipHop and WeGotItFirst usually get the tracks quick, ThePirateBay offer downloads for leaks earliest, I got a contact also very close to the most notorious leakers in the hip hop world

I wouldn't mind that. A lot of the sites I read have forums that can't seem to get momentum or they need some proper oversight. You sound like you've got some good backing, so let me know when you start making them serious plans.

If you guys need any help, im here. #support
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Jadakiss - blazin.Wayne taking some shots at Jay, daaaaaamn

Evil or Very Mad
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 am

adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Yep, Kendrick Lamar is the truth. I think "Section 80" is one of the top 3 albums of the year so far. Do you also like Jay Rock?

Yeah, hes dope but occasionally his voice stops him from murdering beats if you know what I mean? I defs. *bleep* with Jay Rock, boy is dope too!

metinsk wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I'm mad interested in opening a site you know ? It'll combine everything, lyrics, news, download links for music, a section for new artists, a great interactive system like a community. I'm hoping it'll be successful.

I'd be keen to play a part if you need. I think the forum would be the big incentive, since news and links would be outsourced and you're up against some well established sites.

would you be willing to moderate the forums? I wasn't thinking of opening one, but I'd open it if I had someone to moderate it.

We have about 10-15 sites to use for news , some people in the studio with the big names, my record label itself gets some news before it hits the stands and I'm close with some big names , also HotNewHipHop and WeGotItFirst usually get the tracks quick, ThePirateBay offer downloads for leaks earliest, I got a contact also very close to the most notorious leakers in the hip hop world

I wouldn't mind that. A lot of the sites I read have forums that can't seem to get momentum or they need some proper oversight. You sound like you've got some good backing, so let me know when you start making them serious plans.

you two are willing to be moderators ?

also, did anyone see my review ? http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-album-reviews/game-the-r-e-d-album/
Wayne digging his grave or some shit man smh , I want someone to murder Jay-Z already freaking hell ( other then Beagie Seagel)
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 am

The New West Coast Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:34 am

west coast/east coast is dead tbh it seems like all we care about is the actual rapper now, not like before when a persons location would influence how we thought
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:41 am

you got it all wrong Ali..its not about location..its just about the rejuvenation of that certain location.

New West Coast got a lot of up and coming artists..Pac Div, Kendrick Lamar, Dom Kennedy, YG, Jay Rock, Diz Gibran, The Cool Kids, YaBoy and Jensen Kirk, just to name some.

A lot of them rep the West like a lot of artists did back in the day.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 am

other then Lamar, Dom,Jay Rock I don't feel they got buzz

but you got cats like Yelawolf that just represents the south and Hop who is from Cali but don't really represent you know ? Drake who is Canadian, etc, just my 2 cents
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:16 am

Drake reps TDot hard..Yelawolf made a song about Gasdsen...

lol They all rep the West... Pac Div has a serious buzz..you gotta have a buzz to have your vids sponsored on VEVO, so does The Cool Kids, even though they're known more for their production. YG was an XXL Freshman, Diz Gibran was listed on IMEEM's top 50 Mixtapes of 09 iirc, waiting on his second mixtape, Ya Boy has a serious buzz.. a very serious buzz, as big as Jay Rocks imo. while Jensen Kirk isn't out there, but he will soon be.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 am

ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Yeah, hes dope but occasionally his voice stops him from murdering beats if you know what I mean? I defs. *bleep* with Jay Rock, boy is dope too!

metinsk wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:

you two are willing to be moderators ?

also, did anyone see my review ? http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-album-reviews/game-the-r-e-d-album/
Wayne digging his grave or some shit man smh , I want someone to murder Jay-Z already freaking hell ( other then Beagie Seagel)

I'm good with being a moderator.

The thing is that so many have gone at Jay over the past 5 / 6 years, but no one has really taken it to that next level. Look at Jim Jones, Joe Budden and Cam'ron..
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 am

I'm disappointed I get no opinion on my review lmfao Sad
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 am

I'll check out your review when I get home. I'm at work now, so only have time for light posts.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 am

adnyana179 wrote:I'll check out your review when I get home. I'm at work now, so only have time for light posts.

oh whatcha working as bro? (also the score was 8.9)
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:I'll check out your review when I get home. I'm at work now, so only have time for light posts.

oh whatcha working as bro? (also the score was 8.9)

I'm working in Finance at the moment.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Anybody got "Tha Carter IV"?! Some nice shit, ft Jadakiss,Bun B,Nas & Busta.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Cash money used to be awesome and Lil wayne used to be good too

Last edited by Chad on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Young Buck in G-unit B4 50 cent whent to crap. Luda kills it on STOMP

S.A.N.T.A.N.A Cool

Last edited by Chad on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Officially, Nas killed it in that outro.DAAAAAAAAAAAMN HOT.Check it out guys, you wont regret
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Rare 2pac Song's
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Chad wrote:

Cash money used to be awesome and Lil wayne used to be good too

The Hot Boys were a great group at their height. I consider this song their best.

Actually, that whole album from B.G. was dope.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Mannie Fresh beat's are godly
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Game and Snoop Rapping about the Lakers!
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:19 pm

before the Game and Snoop songs ya'll posted some straight CLASSICS! Stomp is *bleep* DOPE!

I got Tha Carter IV the hour it leaked, needless to say...I was disappointed.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-songs/lil-wayne-ft-jadakiss-drake-it%E2%80%99s-good-jay-z-diss/

http://www.defsounds.com/random-tweets/jadakiss-wants-no-part-in-lil-wayne-jay-z-beef/

http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-news/lil-wayne-addresses-jay-z-diss-%E2%80%9Ci-know-there-won%E2%80%99t-be-any-repercussions/

I know I don't seem like it, but I bang Jay a lot , twice as much as Wayne for example. I want to see this though, a lot of people who want Jay's head would side with Wayne tbh
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next