M99
zizzle
Raptorgunner
KMD
Ali
40 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by dmize Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:00 am

I never really got into Chino XL completely but this song is lyrically one of the sickest I've heard:

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 am

dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
can someone explain something to me? Hopsin dissed Eazy-Es wife...why hasn't Lil Eazy - E responded? she is his mother after all :?:

What a dick move, and it's his widow. See, sh1t like that just further proves this Hopsin dude is a lame. Who goes and disses the relatives of a deceased legend?

she signed him to a label on a frakked up contract in which she only paid him 500 dollars. And didn't let him release anything for 3 and a half years for no reason at all. I'd do the same if I was him Rolling Eyes

Banks :
If it's more than one hoe sit back and blow me
And argue over my balls like shaq and kobe.

" '' you try to play me, your blood will flow faster than ther old Jay-z' "

" i stay with the biscuit/only way i get blue balls is if da b**** got on blue lipstick"

" you don't need to practice gymnasts to catch a body "

"we aint rich,but we'll b glad 2 snatch ya/ill send cars to ya crib like a cab dispatcher"

" Our flows colder then the homless " " you looking at my chain you looking for god "

and this is off the top of my head , Banks has so much material its crazy hes so consistent.

On the subject, what are your fav mixtapes ? Mine has to be My Birthday (Lloyd Banks) , The Lost Tapes , or any of the Mixtape Messiah tapes
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 pm

dmize wrote:Laughing @ 99 problems being one of Jay's best songs, I agree with Dead Presidents II though

Seems like you have a girl problem son The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:
dmize wrote:Laughing @ 99 problems being one of Jay's best songs, I agree with Dead Presidents II though

Seems like you have a girl problem son The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 2859867778

I think he has a sig problem tbh Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
can someone explain something to me? Hopsin dissed Eazy-Es wife...why hasn't Lil Eazy - E responded? she is his mother after all :?:

What a dick move, and it's his widow. See, sh1t like that just further proves this Hopsin dude is a lame. Who goes and disses the relatives of a deceased legend?

she signed him to a label on a frakked up contract in which she only paid him 500 dollars. And didn't let him release anything for 3 and a half years for no reason at all. I'd do the same if I was him Rolling Eyes

Banks :

" i stay with the biscuit/only way i get blue balls is if da b**** got on blue lipstick"

"we aint rich,but we'll b glad 2 snatch ya/ill send cars to ya crib like a cab dispatcher"

" Our flows colder then the homless " " you looking at my chain you looking for god "

and this is off the top of my head , Banks has so much material its crazy hes so consistent.

On the subject, what are your fav mixtapes ? Mine has to be My Birthday (Lloyd Banks) , The Lost Tapes , or any of the Mixtape Messiah tapes

Some nice ones there from Banks, and you're right, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

On the mixtapes, it's difficult for me to post a top 3 (I've got many) but some of the ones I've played the most include:

Clipse - "WGI4C Vol. 2"

Joe Budden - "Mood Muzik Vol. 2"

A-Team - "Hard Hood 3"

Anything from Styles P gets a mention too.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Banks :

Some nice ones there from Banks, and you're right, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

On the mixtapes, it's difficult for me to post a top 3 (I've got many) but some of the ones I've played the most include:

Clipse - "WGI4C Vol. 2"

A-Team - "Hard Hood 3"

I wanted to say the Clipse one !! I forgot ! It's such a sick tape .

I don't particularly like Joe's tapes tbh I don't know why, his songs are super hot or boring .

Styles P is a beast , hes everywhere too its amazing how hard he works
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm

ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Banks :

Clipse - "WGI4C Vol. 2"

A-Team - "Hard Hood 3"

I wanted to say the Clipse one !! I forgot ! It's such a sick tape .

I don't particularly like Joe's tapes tbh I don't know why, his songs are super hot or boring .

Styles P is a beast , hes everywhere too its amazing how hard he works

It was easily the best of the 3 in the "Cheap" series, the intro with the Luda beat set the tone pretty well.

Styles had that period 06-08 when he was releasing music like a production line, all quality efforts too. Expect a mixtape or two before his next album in September (hopefully).

On Joey, I think it takes a certain ear to appreciate the good majority of his music. Some will love it, some will pass.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Now it's time for some real gangsta rap, NWA in the house mudafukazzzzzzzzz.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:47 pm

milanista99 wrote:Now it's time for some real gangsta rap, NWA in the house mudafukazzzzzzzzz.

People talk about Pac and Big but without Scarface they would'nt have even existed he rapped about the shit they did 5 years before they even existed.

One of the most influential rappers ever to bless a mic imo.

Also i realise Aint no fun is G-Funk but we need some G-Funk up in this biatcchhhhhhhhhhhh

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I was just listening to colors lol.

H-U-S-T-L-E-R HUSTLER The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

how do you rate Masta Ace
2 dope albums.... A Long Hot Summer and Disposable Arts, one of my favorites

KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Beautiful is a great track .

I haven't heard enough of Masta Ace to rate him tbh.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:13 pm

KMD wrote:how do you rate Masta Ace

Masta Ace is freaking awesome, another one of the underrated ones, unfortunatly iam listing to Rock and Soul atm so i wont be posting anything Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:17 pm

ali8775 wrote:Beautiful is a great track .

I haven't heard enough of Masta Ace to rate him tbh.

check out those 2 albums.... both a concept albums he'll get you from the first spin, easy to listen and sounds like eminem lol
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Masta Ace is freaking awesome, another one of the underrated ones, unfortunatly iam listing to Rock and Soul atm so i wont be posting anything Very Happy

So you are like me, an all rounder cheers

When someone tells me what kind of music do you hear, and I say everything they think I don't hear music that much/at all. Annoys the frak out of me.

Anyway The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 2859867778

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

So you are like me, an all rounder cheers

When someone tells me what kind of music do you hear, and I say everything they think I don't hear music that much/at all. Annoys the frak out of me.

Anyway The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 5 2859867778

Yh it annoy's me aswell i have pop, rock, country, hip hop, classical, soul, jazz, metal etc etc on my hard drive and many variant's of other genre's in between.

Best some tunes to keep on topic....... Very Happy

Bizarre Ride II what an album !

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm

My favourite Nas song (below)

Siickkkkk lyrics. From the opening till the end, don't know which to quote.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

My top 5 (can't think of a top 10, can't decide who to leave and who to put)

2pac
Notorious B.I.G
Eminem
Nas
N.W.A
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

And why does that concern Hopsin? Oh wait it doesn't. Dude's going with the 50 cent gameplan aka dissing people for buzz. That buzz won't come though, and his album(if he can even put one out) is set to go double-wood.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm

dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dmize wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

And why does that concern Hopsin? Oh wait it doesn't. Dude's going with the 50 cent gameplan aka dissing people for buzz. That buzz won't come though, and his album(if he can even put one out) is set to go double-wood.

why does that concern Hopsin? I don't think you understand it...she did all that ... to HOPSIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm

I didn't know he was on Ruthless. That's on him for signing that deal, lol. Ruthless was KNOWN for that shit(ripping rappers off) pre-2010. SMH @ him being mad at her cause she didn't take him to the zoo(literally).

My point still remains; dissing whoever is hot at a certain time just to get buzz is pretty lame.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Chad wrote: DMX

Everytime i think of DMX, this songs goes through my mind ..

EPIC
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 pm

metinsk wrote:
Chad wrote: DMX

Everytime i think of DMX, this songs goes through my mind ..

EPIC
this is such a dope song

this is my fav DMX song!! :

so just cuz Ruthless has a reputation makes it ok for him to get screwed and its his fault ? He just said what THE WHOLE WORLD was thinking about Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy , THE SAME THING U WERE PROBABLY THINKING, and he accused Lupe Fiasco of not being able to skateboard because he hates fake people. Hopsin didn't do anything wrong and Hopsin is probably more talented then 90% of rappers out today, hes even into acting, dude is TALENTED as frak. Can't wait to hop on a track with him.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 am

Maybe you're not aware on how contracts work, but both parties have to agree. No one forced him to sign with them.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 am

dmize wrote:Maybe you're not aware on how contracts work, but both parties have to agree. No one forced him to sign with them.

he signed him and they screwed him. If it happened to someone else say... J. Cole , I bet you'd be so angry no material from J. Cole for 3 years
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next