Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Imagine having to play against Atalanta with 7 starters missing

And people have the gall to say we shouldn't complain

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 35 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:10 pm

I know this is banging drums but Calabria is the 2nd best RB in the league right now after Hakimi, insane how good he has turned out
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Stop complaining

Jesus do you ever hear yourself
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:16 pm

so if we heightened expectation we get chewed, if we lowered expectations, and based on the fact that over half of first 11 is out, then we get butchered for that too :facepalm:

cmon guys we have seen better Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Kaladin wrote:I know this is banging drums but Calabria is the 2nd best RB in the league right now after Hakimi, insane how good he has turned out

hakimi, calabria, lazzari, Hateboer cuadrado are perhaps amongst the best ring wingbacks/fullbacks in serie a right now i agree - calabria just happens to change his style significantly i suppose, he doesnt even play like fullback nowdays he plays like midfielder

Last edited by JespSwe on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:28 pm

Luca wrote:You’ve lost 1 match in like what, 27 games?

Yet every game Milan plays it’s the same narrative. You’re not the underdogs against Cagliari ffs. You’re the first place team. You beat every team except for Juventus and dropped points minimally

It was funny at a certain point but it’s a bit much now

Also, Milan is not the only team that’s dealt with injuries and players being unavailable. I can’t remember a time that Juventus had a full strength squad this season for example. It sucks but with covid and this schedule it’s expected

You’ve lost 1 match in like what, 27 games?

half of the games was from last season - and granted it was great but we finished 6th last year, and doesnt count this season

Yet every game Milan plays it’s the same narrative ...

well we are forced to play bunch of kids for too long, and no one expected us to win

You’re not the underdogs against Cagliari ffs. You’re the first place team. You beat every team except for Juventus and dropped points minimally

if we are missing 6-7 players from first team, yes we cant expect for kids who has even clocked up quarter of serie a season under the belt, then we are going with minimal expectations. like i said, genoa, parma we almost lost those games. We are first yes, that doesnt mean milan is favourites for every match, look at what happened to lazio last year.

arent majority of here who was mocking milan not long ago that they arent fit to compete in top 6 not long ago? we lowered expectations

if we won great, that doesnt automatically makes us world beaters, there is lot matches left to be played against top teams. i have always sympathized when top teams like inter juve napoli roma lazio missed even 1 / 3 of their first 11 due to injuries or covid 19 cases. we had more than half of first 11 gone for more than 4-5 matches either due to covid cases or injuries and had to make do with whatever is left on the plate.

3 of the players from primavera has not even clocked 4 matches in primavera team btw think about that and pioli forced to call them up

-------------

i dont like making lame excuses either, im simply saying ok 6-7 playrs of first 11 are out, there are some questions if bench players can suddenly fit and yield results, calabria, leao for example , or even dalot, kalulu were playing make-shift roles ... not to cover one player but multiple players out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:38 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:And just like that, Saladmaker gets the softest of second yellows and gets a red card. Sorry, but if that's a yellow deserving of a second red, then thirty retrospective red cards should be distributed in the past Laughing

Seriously, such pansy decision.

that ref was having some sort of guilty conscience ....
anyway saladmaker though he should have also played calmly he just went a bit redbull crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:39 pm

M99 wrote:Was not worried about this match at all. But us winning and losing two more players every single match is tiring. Now the Atalanta game I am really worried about.

Watch Kessie and Calabria get COVID midweek.

yea seems like for those who hasnt caught up, its waiting for something to happen. they need to be preserved in bactatank pre - post matches everytime or even training Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm

ihave to admit LS, ES, Casciavit, Kaladin or maybe arq also might have mentioned, something wrong with hauge recently . kid is trying too hard, and making all wrong decisions in his game. before he used to drift in spaces away from defenders with ball, find spaces, find players create or score now he is doing exactly the opposite.

he used to be comfortable in 4-3-3 both in his previous club and national team but he is having too much thoughts on final third when stacked up with too many forwards upfront. seems kid like a very independent ways of doing things with less forwards is what i get from him. like leave me alone i know what im doing but if he has too many players around him he has second thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Calma, Atalanta will play match against Udinese on Wednesday so it will be mostly tired in next match
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:06 pm

Maestro Giampaolo just sacked

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:20 pm

lol ... i guess in his defense, he lasted bit longer than his tenure at milan ; Cairo is equally to blame on the current state of affairs at Torino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:23 pm

Dalot is so shit man, guy is a failed CB playing fullback, has the speed of a worm.

United are clowns if they think we are paying 20m for him, cant wait 'til he goes back.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:Calma, Atalanta will play match against Udinese on Wednesday so it will be mostly tired in next match

will be without,

theo
calhanoglu
romagnoli (suspended)
saladmaker (suspended)
bennacer
rebic
krunic

in addition, kjaer was taken off in half time due to back pain, as a precaution.
Those mid week game wouldn't hurt Atalanta much they will be fully prepared.

btw theo has NEVER faced atalanta during his time at milan, either due to suspension, injury, now covid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:25 pm

Kaladin wrote:Dalot is so shit man, guy is a failed CB playing fullback, has the speed of a worm.

United are clowns if they think we are paying 20m for him, cant wait 'til he goes back.

dont think we would exercise 20 million lol XD
i think they are well aware that too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:19 am

I would take Dalot for 5-10 Million and a relatively low salary. He is a solid back-up Full Back who can play either flank.

After Theo and Calabria, I think Kalulu is a better FB option, but Conti is prepared to be shipped out.

So basically, we have:

LB- Theo, Dalot, and Calabria.
RB- Calabria, Kalulu, and Dalot.

Theo is too one footed to play RB, and Calabria noticeably dips when he plays LB.

Elsewhere, I think Krunic is in the way out with the signing of Meite. I think Calha will sign with a 4Mill salary, and that's a big plus. I am not sure what our options with Brahem Diaz is going to be. Honestly, I think he performed consistently good for the team, but you wonder if this is just the beginning or if this is his ceiling.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:30 am

We lost 4-2 to Spezia's B team in the Coppa.

Not only were we outplayed, we apparently used too many subs so we would've lost anyway.

The absolute state of this season Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:35 am

Using too many subs is really an amateur mistake lol Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:01 pm

He's on the brink. Unfortunate honestly. I like him a lot. Never got the team he wanted, needed or deserved though, for one reason or another.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:28 pm

AS Roma heading towards familiar territory - lack of stability with either management, players, or coach. It would be huge mistake to question Fonseca. Hopefully it is just a knee jerk reaction and nothing more to it.

Besides, didn't Tiago Pinto was just brought from Benfica as SD so he can collaborate with Fonseca. It would only harm the atmosphere within team, hopefully it is just about assessing weakness in team and discussion about team future not Fonseca's

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Fonseca is a good coach but he is doing too poorly in big matches. Roma have by far the worst record among the top teams in direct encounters. Now an elimination to SPAL's subs.

Its normal to question him. They don't have a worse team than Lazio or Atalanta, but they have nowhere near the expectations of those teams at the moment, why? Atalanta and Lazio are expected to take points from big teams and to advance in cups, with current Roma its always a pleasant surprise if they do.

I don't think he should be sacked now, but its normal to evaluate his season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Supercoppa tonight.

Juve-Napoli

We'll be without De Ligt, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Dybala, and now Demiral as well due to a mix of covid and injuries as usual. Morata's poor showings have created expectations for Kulusevski to start next to Ronaldo.

Napoli is missing Osimhen still who hasn't been available this year. Fabian has covid, and Mertens has a knock.

Probable lineups

Juve (3-5-2): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini; Chiesa, McKennie, Bentancur, Arthur, Bernardeschi; Kulusevski, Ronaldo. All. Pirlo

Napoli (4-2-3-1): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Demme Bakayoko; Lozano, Zielinski, Insigne; Petagna.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:05 am

I've watched Roma- Spezia live on Rai 1 yesterday and when sports journalist has announced (around 110') that Roma would have lost at table this match due to subs I've dried from laughing

MOST HILARIOUS MOMENT EVER
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:08 am

Should Fonseca be sacked ?

Table is good, they' re fighting for 4th place.
EL path is not hard, but it was ok so far.

He's been knocked out from Spezia at home though, and he has lost badly 3 big games : 4-0 against Napoli, 4-1 against Atalanta , 3-0 against Lazio
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 am

Robespierre wrote:I've watched Roma- Spezia live on Rai 1 yesterday and when sports journalist has announced (around 110') that Roma would have lost at table this match due to subs I've dried from laughing

MOST HILARIOUS MOMENT EVER
Wished I would have seen that Laughing but didn't realize there was a match last night.

Read that Pellegrini was the only saying not to do it Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:31 am

Robespierre wrote:Should Fonseca be sacked ?

Table is good, they' re fighting for 4th place.
EL path is not hard, but it was ok so far.

He's been knocked out from Spezia at home though, and he has lost badly 3 big games : 4-0 against Napoli, 4-1 against Atalanta , 3-0 against Lazio

I think with him they are at their ceiling.

They haven't won a big match this season, and have the big losses you wrote.

Looked at last season, they didn't get a winning aggregate against any big team in Serie A as well. Don't think it will be different this time around. Difficult to make the CL if you don't beat any of your competitors.

Allegri, Sarri, and Spalletti are available after all.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next