Chad31
sportsczy
futbol_bill
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mid season player assessments - Page 3 Empty Re: Mid season player assessments

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:One thing I have learned through all these years is that there is always a next guy. After we are done hyping Haaland, he is just gonna be a top player and all that energy is gonna go another youngster.

Yep the hype has already shifted from Mbappe to Haaland.

And I know Barca may not have the funds but if Laporta wins elections he is reportedly good friends with Raiola and has already contacted him about Haaland.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:48 am

Myesyats wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:One thing I have learned through all these years is that there is always a next guy. After we are done hyping Haaland, he is just gonna be a top player and all that energy is gonna go another youngster.

And I know Barca may not have the funds but if Laporta wins elections he is reportedly good friends with Raiola and has already contacted him about Haaland.

That transfer better not happen lol

Haaland vs Varane would be another reason for me to extend my RM watching hiatus
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:56 am

Thimmy wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

That transfer better not happen lol

Haaland vs Varane would be another reason for me to extend my RM watching hiatus

I mean its not impossible, we are looking to offload Coutinho, hopefully Messis wages will be off the books and Griezmann's future is also uncertain. There may be a place for a big transfer even in these troubling times. And then there's also Dembele. My gosh, so many failed moves on the market.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3