La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés

+2
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
6 posters

Go down

La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés Empty La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:16 pm

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés Empty Re: La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés

Post by Perucho21 Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Hazard injured again. Just sell him.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés Empty Re: La Liga Matchday 11 | Real Madrid vs Alavés

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:55 pm

He is like the less emo Bale

Sell
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:42 pm

We need some attackers ffs what is this shit we lineup with Asensio and Mariano gtfo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:02 pm

I watched the game live but was working so didn't put my immediate reaction.

First off, hats off to Mariano. He is a limited player, but has good athleticism and is quite underrated from a creative standpoint. Very unlucky and was feeding off of scraps. He ran their CBs ragged and with better teammates could have had a couple goals.

We need to play with two strikers. ZZ should pair him up with rodrygo, and then Benzema. Mariano is not starting material long term but he offers athleticism, and our team needs it badly. As soon as he did that against Inter, we scored another goal. Right now, our midfielders are passive and offer nothing in the attack or the defense besides Casemiro. Big problem.

Which brings me to my next point. We need to bench one of Kroos or Modric. Modric has been playing well but doesn't have the legs at 35 to play every game. Which brings me to Kroos. Guy consistantly offers nothing. The one attacking position he found himself he plays a selfish shot instead of giving mariano a guarenteed goal. Extremely lucky with the breakaway where Thibu saved our asses. Needs to ride the bench asap, he is offering nothing game after game, but for some reason gets a pass. with a 4-5-1 you'd expect our midfielders to take risks, but Lucas and Case were our most creative players. It shows how much the other 3 stunk up the place. Odegaard came on and instantly looked much more energetic and athletic in possession. Even isco looked good compared to those 3.

Hazard as well, went for glory and tried to get a penalty instead of an easy pass to Mariano. Constantly provides zero penetration and dribbles into non dangerous areas. Sell, he is useless and has a low footballing IQ.

I feel bad for the CFs. they get no service. Benzema is so important to this team. We ask why he drops back at the 8 and 10 position. Well, now you know why. Our pathetic midfield does nothing but push the ball to the fullbacks while just standing off the ball. Zero off the ball work or movement. ZZ is probably fuming.

I don't blame ZZ for the tactics but i blame him for the player selection. He needs to stop playing his boys. Kroos and Asensio and Marcelo need to ride the bench. I would personally play a 4-4-2. We need speed and verticality, and we need it asap. Forget this possession bullshit. Put vini and Rodrygo on the wings, and Ode/Case in the middle. Mariano up top. Not sure who would partner him. Maybe Isco. Isco has played false 9 for Spain and always looks good there. Worth a shot. The only issue is the double Pivot, but I do feel that Odegaard can play that CM role, he is fast and can play defense. It's not ideal, but
1, we can sit deep and play on the counter with this formation, so our defense isnt exposed. Enough of this possession bullshit. We can't play it.
2. We have more goalscorers on the field, which we need.
3. This puts Vini more in a midfield role. I do think Vini plays much better when the goalscoring burden on him is not there. He is a creative player and we are trying to make him a forward, which he is not. In the LM/LCM role he plays very well, its when he goes to forward or LW he becomes a headless chicken. And he plays defense and has speed. Much better then asensio who does neither of these things and passes the ball back to the GK every time
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Has to be a French manager thing where the simply do not learn. At all. In any case, Zidane understands how Real Madrid works so if he doesn't learn that his current methods are not working, he'll be fired.

Let's see what happens...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down