UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 9 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

+46
titosantill
Adit
Winter is Coming
zenmaster
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
Jay29
Nishankly
Onyx
Art Morte
Clutch
Helmer
danyjr
FennecFox7
Glory
Perucho21
Luca
Lucifer
Firenze
Mr Nick09
Arquitecto
Duronto-Roddur
futbol_bill
S
zigra
iftikhar
Babun
McLewis
guest_07
rincon
Myesyats
Sina
Kick
Kaladin
BarcaLearning
Warrior
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Robespierre
Casciavit
VivaStPauli
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
El Gunner
RealGunner
M99
50 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 9 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:58 pm

PSG on the other hand once again as said, were disappointing. Scoreline was flattering on Paris as it is and no one will remember this journey by Paris as it is given this was a golden chance for any team to be in the final including Bayern. 100% deserve nonetheless.

Shame as they now share Liverpool's 6 CL trophies as well.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 9 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We better not cough up 150ME for this positionless big game flop. We've already done it once with the burger king. I'd rather have Vinicius who strives in the big games

Congratz Bayern, fully deserved after the campaign they had
you call someone who was the best player in a world cup final, a big game flop? when he is dealing with ankle problems?

lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Nice, the team I wanted to win it

Glad for @Hapless_Hans, winning the Champions League is the best thing in the football (>>> World Cup)

Still it hurts we can't do the Rummeniggazo in European Supercup (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:00 pm

The only team that will match Bayern next season is Liverpool. No one else is close at the moment.

I for the life of me cannot imagine why Thiago is being let go this easily but I suspect knowing him, he seeks a new fresh challenge.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:00 pm

lol kimmich <3 Gnabry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Biggest banter for PSG?

Going in CL final after years, milions on milions etc but losing for a goal scored by a product of your youth team : Coman

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Neymar dropping some hot tears right now, he learned all that he could from Thiago Silva
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Arquitecto wrote:The only team that will match Bayern next season is Liverpool. No one else is close at the moment.

I for the life of me cannot imagine why Thiago is being let go this easily but I suspect knowing him, he seeks a new fresh challenge.

seriously i am surprised that bayern would left that thiago go that easy ... i mean probably that is the only thing that it was mutual... he is too important .. (this bayern still is sort of a transitional team no???)

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Can't believe Sane is joining this machine too ffs. Thiago is leaving though, he'll be a big miss.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

The better team won.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Jay29 wrote:Just want to appreciate Mueller's movement in the goal. Drops deep and takes Paredes away to open the space for Kimmich and make Thiago's pass possible.

Kimmich and Mueller aren't flashy but they're super smart players.

I think Müller had touched the ball and he is just an unbelievable player to have. The work rate he put was so so important for Bayern.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Arquitecto wrote:The only team that will match Bayern next season is Liverpool. No one else is close at the moment.

Calma

Looking at how intensity and pressing is important for Bayern the hungryness plays a big part. They won't be recognisable next year.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Neymar dropping some hot tears right now, he learned all that he could from Thiago Silva

David Luiz
Thiago Silva
Nerman

Im sure Im missing some. No one will match Luiz in that though.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Adit wrote:

Calma

Looking at how intensity and pressing is important for Bayern the hungryness plays a big part. They won't be recognisable next year.

This is a young squad with a coach who has a known effect on them. They may not be as good next year but unrecognisable is hyperbole.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:04 pm

This bayern had some big name players lost, coach sacked, lost 5-1 to Eintracht Frankfurt ; still came out playing the best .

I knew this team would come through and win CL ever since watching CL game against tottenham away and destroyed them ;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Casciavit wrote:Can't believe Sane is joining this machine too ffs. Thiago is leaving though, he'll be a big miss.

wow yea i forgot about that.. but think Sane would be massive. Coman is aamazinggg but he had so many serious injuries that bayern will need him.

also wonder if they will keep perisic he came out good at late season too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:06 pm

Oh does this mean that Barcelona has to pay Liverpool the addons for Countinho winning CL??? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:07 pm

man i feel sad for thiago silva... such a trooper.. ( come back to milan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Yeah that is the only thing that seems like now missing that Liverpool did not get a chance to face this Bayern team. But I guess it would be even more thrilling to face Bayern in the coming season.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:08 pm

JespSwe wrote:Oh does this mean that Barcelona has to pay Liverpool the addons for Countinho winning CL??? XD

I also read the same somewhere Laughing
Michael Edwards Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:10 pm

bottlejob from PSG they had the chances even after Bayern scored.
but i called the outcome of this match at halftime
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:12 pm

that's if the wheels haven't fallen off and you can make it past Atletico next time around
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:13 pm

congrats bayern and hans. btw that was a good game, i dont get this narative that psg played like scrubs. they played very well, but you gotta love bayerns defensive discipline. thy intercepted passes from psg that would have ripped other team's defenses apart......i'm still pissed that we let  di maria go for freaking james. james was never is never and has never been good as di maria, whether on the right wing, middle of the park, left wing, anywhere. just thought i'd put that out there. congrats bayern

Last edited by titosantill on Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:14 pm

Helmer wrote:
JespSwe wrote:Oh does this mean that Barcelona has to pay Liverpool the addons for Countinho winning CL??? XD

I also read the same somewhere Laughing
Michael Edwards Proud

guy goes to barca for £142m only to be loaned out and now wins CL then barca pay extra 5m too

that is one expensive mess up... Very Happy bartomeu right now in front of his tv

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 9 EgIjEeHWsAIAU69?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:18 pm

bartomeu also didnt want to sign davies cos he is canadian
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:19 pm

El Gunner wrote:bottlejob from PSG they had the chances even after Bayern scored.
but i called the outcome of this match at halftime

The likelihood that PSG would come back after conceding a goal, was slim. As a unit, they just seem to get deflated when they don’t have the upper hand.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next