UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

+46
titosantill
Adit
Winter is Coming
zenmaster
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
Jay29
Nishankly
Onyx
Art Morte
Clutch
Helmer
danyjr
FennecFox7
Glory
Perucho21
Luca
Lucifer
Firenze
Mr Nick09
Arquitecto
Duronto-Roddur
futbol_bill
S
zigra
iftikhar
Babun
McLewis
guest_07
rincon
Myesyats
Sina
Kick
Kaladin
BarcaLearning
Warrior
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Robespierre
Casciavit
VivaStPauli
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
El Gunner
RealGunner
M99
50 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 12 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:14 pm

I like Tuchel but his PSG as a whole have been nothing to write home about and its a surprising move from a manager who I thought would have taken a more cultured or interesting project, having him develop.

Tonight was no exception as he had no plan at all and put it all to their star players.

PSG indeed are owned by a group from a nation I really am not a fan of so them losing over any other Ligue 1 team, is fine by me.

I seethe in envy for the 3rd time in the last 10 years towards Bayern but no doubt they deserve it after losing 2 finals as it is, Osram's win aside.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 12 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:14 pm

Agreed, Arq, I mean conventional wisdom about Tuchel was that the Bayern bosses were less than enthusiastic about him because he's a control freak and they were afraid that he would stifle the creativity of their star players, and mess with the mia san mia spirit too much - yet he's done nothing of the sort at PSG.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:15 pm

Doc wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Rather pathetic that an irrelevant OM are so useless as of recent they resort to celebrating the loss of a clearly better rival.

I once mentioned here football brings out the loser in all of us but that is a new low.

I disagree, I hope to reach such levels of petty tbh.

All in the assumption I have not already fervently celebrated such rival losses, of course. (I still do.)
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:16 pm

I think we'll all cheer the wrong team if we're having a bad day, TBH.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:18 pm

PSG as a whole is not going to give you much in your career I feel.

You are dealing with a group of players who knew why they came be it the money or easy ticket to trophies.

And if you win the Ligue 1, we know what the masses will take away from you. If you win the CL, it'll be called overdue.

If you lose both of them, well....

So in essence I hope to see Tuchel return to Germany, my personal desire would be to take HSV (my German club if I supported one) back to where they belong.

Either way he needs to work at his own pace and money isn't needed for a mind like that to cultivate great results.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:20 pm

I mean it would be cool for Tuchel to come to Hamburg, but HSV, really? Arq, you can do better!

But I feel like Tuchel should've stayed at Dortmund longer, but it didn't seem like it was his call. Think he was too cold and technocratic for the bosses there. Maybe he could be the one to finally save Schalke?
Man I shouldn't particularly like Schalke, but they have earned my pity recently.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:20 pm

Best players:
1. Thiago Alcantara
2. Neuer
3. T.Silva

Can't fault Mbappe or Neymar, they were cut off from the midfield supply. Bayern's midfield deprived them of any meaningful buildup after the first 25min.

I disagree the final was bad. The game was a tactical battle throughout between power houses. I didn't expect a scrub trashing from either side like in the Farca game.
@Viva
PSG got second place because they had more ex Schalke players thanBayern :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:26 pm

HSV I will always love and the city but having Hecking as manager doesn't help. Nürnberg a second favourite.

Schalke wont get anywhere with this management who has been the worst of the decade in the league. Third Reich football was fun and their prime relevance but Im content with them staying where they are.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Rather pathetic that an irrelevant OM are so useless as of recent they resort to celebrating the loss of a clearly better rival.

I once mentioned here football brings out the loser in all of us but that is a new low.

Remember me what Milan fans have done on Friday after EL final lost by Inter
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:29 pm

Robespierre wrote:

I do indeed remember given it was mostly fits of laughter and joy, followed by quiet reflection on my behaviour when it was all over.

Take a small break from football. What I do when the losses hurt a lot. Helps.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I do indeed remember given it was mostly fits of laughter and joy, followed by quiet reflection on my behaviour when it was all over.

Take a small break from football. What I do when the losses hurt a lot. Helps.

You're right.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 pm

i thought it was a good final. i've seen some really dull finals, and this wasnt one of them. juve milan 03, argentina germany 90, brazil italy 94 are probably some of the worst finals i ever saw. tbh even our win against atleti that went to penalties wasnt interesting (but thankfully so, la decima had me paranoid throughout). this final wasnt bad at all. except i was rooting for psg....but bayern did humiliate our rivals so not mad at them either way
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Also I thought the final was quite entertaining, and not bad quality football.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 pm

Yeah this final wasn't about the scoreline for me.

Fascinating tactical battle that Bayern won. PSG let down by some spurned chances and a Neuer who looked the business.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:16 am

Perhaps not the best final for neutrals but quite a good tactical showing for football connoisseurs a la GL members.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:27 am

Also good ref. I command him for not succumbing to pressure and giving out weak pussy ass penaldos.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:28 am

Finally someone says it.

I think the referee despite one questionable decision was absolutely fantastic tonight.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:30 am

Myesyats wrote:Perhaps not the best final for neutrals but quite a good tactical showing for football connoisseurs a la GL members.

yessssssir!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:35 am

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Congrat to Bayern & the fans

I feel sad that
Psg lose it.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:35 am

Arquitecto wrote:Finally someone says it.

I think the referee despite one questionable decision was absolutely fantastic tonight.

Guess what Allah wanted more was a clean final without any controversial decisions. Allah guided Rocchi to the right path indeed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:39 am

S wrote:

Guess Sports missed this one obviously

love to see it
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:46 am

Casciavit wrote:All these British pundits are awful. Steve Mcmanaman is the worst person I've ever heard on commentary.

I dont know if you have heard of that deluded Liverpool pundit, Stevie Nicol of ESPN FC

That guy genuinely thinks Thiago will be a bad fit for Liverpool. And then he goes on to say he'll sign him so he can start him for 'cup games' rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:02 am

ESPN FC pundits are even worse. They just do it for reactions im convinced. Craig Burley who carries massive hate for Arsenal is also horrendous with his takes.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:12 am

Arquitecto wrote:Baichung "beta" Bhutia is what defines a beta in football to be honest.

Reported.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:19 am

htanks huys

I feel like we deserved the win based on our second haf perfornace.

Gnabry and Coman aren't as talented as Mbappe and Di Maria. Neverhteless, we took over.
And westayed on top.

also

Thiago what a player

Neuer ffs

People forgot him
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:22 am

Good perfornace with the post as well Mr Hans. You still have some explaining to do with Alphonso Davies tomorrow morning.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next