Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
BarcaLearning
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Zees
strugahimself
Varnagel
Pedram
Nivash
Clutch
Valkyrja
farfan
AlphaBeast
Cyborg
Freeza
Kick
StrugaRock
Mamad
halamadrid2
FennecFox7
Hapless_Hans
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
The Madrid One
sportsczy
Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:05 am

Modric can stay another year if he wants to. Hope he retires with us

Marcelo deserves a great farewell, he's been a great servant and an absolute legend

The rest can pack up their shit and leave

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Story in Marca today that Odegaard isn’t happy and that his representatives contacted club. On the other hand, he hasn’t been impressive in his opportunities! Arsenal is interested and apparently the club wants sale not loan for both Odegaard and Ceballos. Apparently Blanco and Arribas are possibilities to fill out the midfield, whether it be on squad or from Castilla. This is much more in line with Ancelotti only playing 11-15 players.

Looks like Kubo is returning to Mallorca on loan as well as Crust (yesterday) has gone to Cadiz.

Looks like the only thing left after Ceballos and Odegaard sale are the exits of Odiozola and Jovic (apparently Mariano has refused to leave again), plus waiting again for Hazard to put in an appearance.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:56 pm

If Odegaard isn't cut out for abit of competition thrn he should pack up his things and gtfo. He isn't trying to break into LaReal midfield here. We have a midfield that is a tiny bit better than theirs Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:53 pm

UPDATE

There is an offer ready to go out, expecting Mbappe to declare this weekend or Monday that he is not happy with Messi signoff. They are doing it 1. Because the feeling is Mbappe transforms team from a series of hopes to a legit contender, 2. PSG will have a tough time qualifying even with their games in revised FFP expected next September 3. Mbappe rumors of discontent and 4. They have the transfer funds thanks to Varane and almost certain sale of Odegaard.

Since original post Crust has gone to Cadiz, Ceballos due to severe injury remains at with club, leaving Odirozola,  Jovic and Mariano exits still to be completed, although still no interest in any of them and Mariano refusing to budge. I suspect club will have to literally give them away and still might have to pay some of their salary. It’s a numbers problem, but not as dire as the situation in Barcelona.

so revised squad list will be
Courtois, Lunin; Carvajal, Lucas, Militao, Alaba, Nacho, Vallejo, Mendy, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Isco possibly Blanco; Bale, Hazard, Benzema, Mbappe, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Asensio. (23 plus Ceballos and practice GK.

futbol_bill wrote:What an offseason this has turned out to be. A number of past statements from Perez (for which he has been ridiculed) are turning out to be correct!!

From a squad list for this coming season, there are two main deals club is now trying to execute. Sale of Isco and purchase of Mbappe. Both now in realm of possibility with Messi likely heading to PSG.

In order to get squad numbers in line, they are not counting on Ceballos, Jovic and Mariano. There has been no mention of Odriozola and Vallejo, which is a bit of surprise. Vallejo may make it as 4th CB (it looks like it either him or Chust), Odriozola is actual 3rd RB!!

so it looks like squad list will be
Courtois, Lunin; Carvajal, Lucas, Odriozola, Militao, Alaba, Nacho, Vallejo, Mendy, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Odegaard, possibly Blanco; Bale, Hazard, Benzema, Mbappe, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Asensio. (that's a squad of 24 (counting Blanco) plus 1 for practice GK).
[/quote]
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:11 pm

If Ødegaard isn't willing to prove himself for a starting position, then he should go. He won't make it anywhere with that attitude. I really don't get the impression that he's that type of guy, though. Ancelotti didn't want to play him during his first stint as our manager, he wrote as much in his auto-biography, and I assume that sentiment hasn't changed since then.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Haaland is a must-buy. I couldn't care less who his agent is. Perez never budged on contract negotiations even against Mendes. So Raiola will be no different

Haaland is a bigger priority for me than Mbappe. We get him and we are an instant contender for the CL again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:24 pm

Odegaard reminds me of Isak. A great talent but doesn't have the drive or mentality to make it at a big club. Their level are teams below the top
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:00 pm

@Thimmy, he was given chances in the few preseason games and didn’t impress. Not sure what he does in practices, but it does sound like he doesn’t take advantage of his opportunities.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by strugahimself Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Imagine we pull of the transfer window of the century next season where we get Mbappe, Pogba and Camavinga for free and get Haaland for 75m and Pau Torres for 50m.

strugahimself
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:01 pm

Keep imagining

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:09 pm

It's never going to work with our wage structure

Mbappe will likely get Ronaldo's wages. Haaland will get Bale's. We are never putting Pogba higher up than the likes of Benz, Modric and Kroos. So unless he wants to slash his wages in half, his likely destination is Qatar FC

Pau is very very overrated. Will be another Vallejo

We are set for a few season with Militao-Nacho. I'd rather De Vrij if we’re hellbent on getting another CB which i doubt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Well Hala, I agree with you on some points, but disagree on some as well.

1. The Pogba rumors are coming all from him, not a word from club. The past was all about Zidane’s interest as well as Sports and Nick. Besides the lack of interest, there is no way club will pay what he would expect in salary.

2. Club will offer what both Mbappe and Haaland will demand in this market in terms of salary and I doubt if there is much difference between the two of them. There will be lots of competition for them and therefore no way of predicting if we will get both, but I expect a solid chance.

3. It seems a lot of you expect wholesale changes. I doubt that given the amount of changes we saw over past 4 or 5 seasons. Plus there is the issue of club finances. No doubt it will improve, but I doubt if it is enough for wholesale changes. My conclusion, focus will likely be on getting the two scorers and just a couple of other changes. Plus there are 3 or 4 possible promotions from Castilla and loan returnees such as Kubo, Brahim and possibly Reiner.

3. I disagree (strongly) about your assessment of Pau, however it will be a 4th CB, they will be looking for so don’t expect a big signature signing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:37 pm

Mbappe is already on high wages. Haaland is making abit more than Mariano. Doubt any of them will demand higher wages than we'd like to offer.

I agree that we don't need many changes. Anothet two goalscorers plus a young CM and I am happy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Point is what teams will be offering both of them. It’s a competition and for sure clubs will be offering millions as salary esp with no transfer fee for one and only 70M for the other.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm

This isn't the first time we sign superstars and won't be the last. I have no doubt in my mind that they won't be put in the same bracket salary wise. When we signed all those superstars together with Ronaldo including a former balon d'or winner nobody was put in the same bracket as Ronaldo and in the end he justify every single penny we paid him and paid for him.

None of our players have been unhappy with their wages like the Bayern players for example. We offer a competitive salary but within our salary hierarchy and everyone are happy all around unless you are consumed with jealousy like Ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by strugahimself Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Clutch wrote:Keep imagining

It's not like I said we will sign Messi Ramos Donnaruma in the same window... Oops...

Jokes aside it's not something impossible considering those players have themselves thrown words around wanting to join us.

strugahimself
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:47 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:This isn't the first time we sign superstars and won't be the last. I have no doubt in my mind that they won't be put in the same bracket salary wise. When we signed all those superstars together with Ronaldo including a former balon d'or winner nobody was put in the same bracket as Ronaldo and in the end he justify every single penny we paid him and paid for him.

None of our players have been unhappy with their wages like the Bayern players for example. We offer a competitive salary but within our salary hierarchy and everyone are happy all around unless you are consumed with jealousy like Ronaldo

I think we are pretty well saying same thing, however in Haaland case, he is severely underpaid currently and will command a high salary esp with the competition. Both him and Mbappe offer what Ronaldo offered us initially. I expect they will be offered something similiar. When Ronaldo came, Kaka had a similiar salary (obviously he didn’t live up to it, but both were viewed as the key players to turn team around).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:14 pm

RMC reporting that PSG are now open to selling Mbappé this summer...
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Tic Tac
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:16 pm

If Mbappe does come, there still has to be housekeeping to fit into squad numbers. Current numbers are 26, counting Ceballos (who won’t play until Christmas) and Practice GK and excludes Blanco who remains on Castilla numbers.

Jovic is being offered to La Real (loan), but no word on Odriozola who is the other logical move. Mariano looks to remain as his salary is an obstacle to any move. I suspect they will have both Practice Gk and Blanco on Castilla which makes number 25 and with Jovic loan, there is a roster spot for Mbappe.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Tranquilo

We've officially bid for Mbappe
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:47 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Tranquilo

We've officially bid for Mbappe
it was immediately rejected and they also added they will reject any future higher offers.

I say great, we get him for free next season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by strugahimself Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:36 pm

Done dealo! Camavinga!!

sports need more info on this guy... just seen his France games and some clips.... Actually interested in his style of play more.

strugahimself
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:13 pm

Heavy reports that we are going for yet another Brazilian wonderkid, this time its Endrick. Still only 15.

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Heavy reports that we are going for yet another Brazilian wonderkid, this time its Endrick. Still only 15.

Heard the name when @elitedam hyped him just a few days ago and was wondering when Real would be on the case
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:41 pm

I remember reading that Barca has a first refusal option on Endrick and Kaiky hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next