Mr Nick09
Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'd like to bring something to everyone's attention - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd like to bring something to everyone's attention

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Klopp wouldn't even start his ass lmao
yeah thats what i said. we saw with sako how klopp deals with a bad attitude.

Sakho was not about bad attitude, whatever exactly that's supposed to mean with Pogba, but about blatant unprofessional behaviour.
Sakho got himself suspended for months for doping suspicion after swallowing some goddamn fat burning pills in his spare time, and then he repeatedly didn't show up on time for team meeting or trainings.
That is why Klopp sold his ass ASAP.

We don't know of a single instance when Pogba didn't act professional at United.
any player that dont give 100% and run his nuts off in every game is being unprofessional imo.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

I'd like to bring something to everyone's attention - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd like to bring something to everyone's attention

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
why would he have a whole new attitude playing for klopp. he is at one of the biggest clubs in the world and played for 2 managers and his attitude has been poor with both.

Let's not forget how fantastic Pogba played when the leaden Mourinho weight was finally lifted off the team.

Fantastic is overstating it a bit. He played really well for a couple of games, and then his form gradually dipped until the first leg against PSG. Since then, it's been the same old Pogba. I've yet to see him put together a reasonably long string of performances that would justify his hype. There's the world cup, of course, but that lasted about as long as his streak of good form in the league. I see a lot of Pro Pogba argumenters like yourself refer to Man United's winning streak to argue his quality, but his consistency and performance level against notable teams have not been impressive, and the great, early form didn't last as long as his team's winning streak did.
some people will say the man u winning streak was down to the form of pogba. i think the form of pogba was down to man u having a winning streak. when things are not going great thats when he throws the towl in imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri May 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Let's not forget how fantastic Pogba played when the leaden Mourinho weight was finally lifted off the team.

Fantastic is overstating it a bit. He played really well for a couple of games, and then his form gradually dipped until the first leg against PSG. Since then, it's been the same old Pogba. I've yet to see him put together a reasonably long string of performances that would justify his hype. There's the world cup, of course, but that lasted about as long as his streak of good form in the league. I see a lot of Pro Pogba argumenters like yourself refer to Man United's winning streak to argue his quality, but his consistency and performance level against notable teams have not been impressive, and the great, early form didn't last as long as his team's winning streak did.
some people will say the man u winning streak was down to the form of pogba. i think the form of pogba was down to man u having a winning streak. when things are not going great thats when he throws the towl in imo.

I completely agree with you, and I think it's funny that some people are giving him all of the credit for that brief period of success. He played his part in it, but they also won when he didn't do anything worth mentioning. Even Rashford and Lingard, who many on here seem to enjoy talking shit about, played really well without his involvement. They're not as talented as him, but like him, they can make a difference when they put in the effort - and they do so much, much more regularly than he does.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat May 11, 2019 1:21 am

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
yeah thats what i said. we saw with sako how klopp deals with a bad attitude.

Sakho was not about bad attitude, whatever exactly that's supposed to mean with Pogba, but about blatant unprofessional behaviour.
Sakho got himself suspended for months for doping suspicion after swallowing some goddamn fat burning pills in his spare time, and then he repeatedly didn't show up on time for team meeting or trainings.

We don't know of a single instance when Pogba didn't act professional at United.
any player that dont give 100% and run his nuts off in every game is being unprofessional imo.
Youre right. Messi and Ronaldo must be the most unprofessional players we've ever seen

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 11, 2019 2:43 am

Clutch wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Youre right. Messi and Ronaldo must be the most unprofessional players we've ever seen
Clutch wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

any player that goes onto a football pitch and does not give 100% effort is being unprofessional. i dont care if its messi or ronaldo with all the talent they have if you dont give 100% then you are cheating the club and the fans. i have coached my son over many years from all age groups and he was never gonna be a pro player but in the hundreds of games he played not once. not one single time has he ever finished a game where he did not run until he dropped. now if my son can show that kind commitment im sure the top pro players can. not any player can match messi for talent. but any player can match messi for effort.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat May 11, 2019 6:44 am

Working efficiently over working tirelessly is what you should strive for. If you dont have to run 100% of the time while getting the same result, obviously that's the better choice. CR7 is still putting up ridiculous perfromances because he's mastered working efficiently than just tirelessly running into the ground. Just because it doesn't look like you're giving 100% doesn't mean you're not giving 100% IMO

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat May 11, 2019 11:08 am

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
why would he have a whole new attitude playing for klopp. he is at one of the biggest clubs in the world and played for 2 managers and his attitude has been poor with both.

He would have a whole new attitude because he would find himself in an environment where he feels it's worth contributing.
Not in an environment where after a loss the manager slags off the team to save his own image, and leaks insults about players to the press.

but both managers were moaning about players having a bad attitude and he was was worst of the lot. we all thought mourinho was diging him out to take the flack off himself but it didnt take ole long to see the same problem with him.

unique, stop taking shrooms
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3