Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 39 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+23
farfan
Zees
Nivash
Adit
Clutch
chad4401
halamadrid2
Mamad
Valkyrja
Freeza
rincon
Doc
futbol_bill
titosantill
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Mon May 06, 2019 2:41 am

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/05/05/5ccf1216268e3e3f188b45fd.html

as a real madrid fan, its these kind of headlines that scare me. the season's over, its villareal, who mind you are 15th on the table, and someone who's supposed to be a professional is saying we may be cool going into a 60 plus game season with valverde? fact is, we need reshuffling whether it be pogba or any other top midfielder, we cannot take unnecessary risks cos of a win against freaking villareal after the season's ended

i won't have been as pissed, considering i expect very little from the tabloids and so called "experts". but what bothers me is, this kind of mentality is extremely plausible, and we've seen it happen at madrid time and again. nothing wrong in valverde staying and showing us he can compete with whoever comes in. that should be the mindset, promoting competition

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Mon May 06, 2019 5:38 am

Freeza wrote:
Doc wrote:@Freeza
One, Xabi Alonso was a very good footballer and I would not have you make him seem like he was Lucas Vasquez in the midfield good sir. I would not have it I say.
Two, if Pogba looked different? As in, if he weren't black? Is this what you're implying?!

Does De Ligt even want to come to Real Madrid? I feel if it is not Barca, he'll just chill in Amsterdam for the foreseeable future. Militao ain't kick a ball for us yet DoC, don't be so harsh. As for Mbappe, we wanted one thing and he wanted another. It is what it is.

Xabi was seen as expendable is Liverpool. He was good but never a world beater.

There’s so much clouded judgment.

And there’s been plenty of criticism about Pogba about a lot things that have had nothing to with his playstyle.

His hair (how he looks), him dabbing etc. All things used to discredit his incredible ability.

I’m the biggest Eriksen fan on here, and Pogba is better for me. I just don’t think anyone on here has judges him fairly, and I’m not quite sure as to why that is.

People on here love Hazard and he’s shown much more suspicious attitude in media in regards to transfers to Madrid etc.

Expendable should be in quotations as he only was sold due to Rafa having what I can only describe as a serious bout of madness. Carragher didn't want it, Gerrard didn't want it, the fans didn't want it and Alonso certainly had no issues in staying but Rafa, for the reason I would quote at the end of this, wanted it. Need I remind you, Rafa preferred Gareth Barry and Aquilani over him. And you give Hala talk for wanting mediocre Castilla players.

Alonso has since revealed what led to the breakdown in his relationship with Benitez and it doesn't paint the manager in the greatest of lights as, apparently, Benitez became upset with the midfielder after he ruled himself out of the team's preparation for a European tie so that he could be with his wife for the birth of the couple's child.

"It was for the Champions League quarter-final squad against Inter," Alonso said in an interview with El Pais.

"We were going into labour, and I told Rafa that I could not go. I would go when everything was fine."

"I could have taken a flight and met them there," the player said. "He didn't accept it. I had to make a decision and I decided to be with my family.

"It wasn't easy, my job isn't a normal job and it was not an ordinary game, however I never have any regrets.

"If I had not done it then I wouldn't have been present for the labour. By the way, we won 0-1 with a goal from [Fernando] Torres."

Xabi Alonso, despite your rather odd take on him, would be remembered as a great midfielder and a class act. If Paul, should he arrive, has the same sort of career with us then that'll be awesome.

As for the race part, I am almost positive I am of a darker skin tone than you or Sports so using the colour of his skin as some gauge to my criticism is quite hilarious. While it may not be directed at me, I'm certainly part of the crowd that is skeptical about him coming to the club. Anyway, I've made my point extremely clear as I did with Hazard back in the day. Hazard, as I am seeing week in/week out, has clearly matured as a footballer (can't say as a person). Pogba, sadly, has regressed in terms of that but certainly not his talent as that is unquestionable by anyone sane. We can formulate all the excuses in the world but there is a regression and I would say he definitely chose the wrong club.

I also take the opinion of a Jjuve fan (and Rincon is as fanatic as one can get) about Paul's time at the club a bit more serious than most tbh so I dig it that he made a guest appearance here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed May 08, 2019 3:42 am

Fede vs Villarreal

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 08, 2019 3:58 am

The Madrid One wrote:Fede vs Villarreal

that audio rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 08, 2019 4:36 am

Lmao, TMO what on earth were you watching?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed May 08, 2019 6:10 am

Oops, I posted on wrong thread. The discussion on dicks has artistic meaning.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 08, 2019 8:35 am

I think I know who that woman who got hurt by a big dick is. Her name is Barcelona.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 08, 2019 11:14 am

Sorry about that. Didn't sleep last night. Wanted to dream sweet dreams of Barca's CL hopes getting flushed down the toilet, but was too excited to fall asleep. My sense of humor reverts to the state of that of a 10 year old when I'm sleep deprived hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Barnett: Bale wants to stay but i am not sure Zidane wants him to

Bah Gawd, nearly there my man. Keep cutting him off, he'll soon get the message loud and clear
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm

I hope Bale isn’t really that stubborn. He plays like he couldn’t care less. Go somewhere else and rediscover your form.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Possibilities and thoughts on De Ligt?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Awesome young defender that would probably be a legit world class CB for Barcelona because that is the only club he seems to be interested in.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 09, 2019 2:41 am

I like De Ligt. As I expressed in the Barca section some time ago, he looks like the more convincingly great prospect between him and Frenkie De Jong. Only 19 years old, and he's already showing great leadership qualities for his club. I really can't imagine him ever signing for us at this point, though. Let's just hope he turns down Barca for a different club.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 09, 2019 2:44 am

Doubt he'll ever turn down Barca.

They need to reject him or take too long to sign him
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 09, 2019 2:46 am

Well, I don't think it's impossible that he simply wants to stay at Ajax a little longer. Kid's still a teenager. I'm sure he saw how underwhelming they were collectively against Liverpool as well, for what it matters Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2019 4:52 am

Doc wrote:Awesome young defender that would probably be a legit world class CB for Barcelona because that is the only club he seems to be interested in.

Only issue is that he'd have to replace Pique. He plays on the right side of the defense. Is barca ready to push Pique aside? And for those wondering... it's very hard to change sides as a CB.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 am

We should consider Ziyech. What a player he is
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 09, 2019 11:40 am

Perucho21 wrote:Possibilities and thoughts on De Ligt?

Amazing young talent. Barça will get a gem with this one.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:We should consider Ziyech. What a player he is

What a frustrating player he is you mean.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 pm

We should stay away from Ziyech. He is a shot monster. I believe there was a stat that he has one of the lowest shot/goal ratio in Europe.

We have enough players who will demand the ball. At Madrid, Ziyech wouldn't get close to the number of shots he is getting now, and thus his goal scoring numbers would plummet.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu May 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Fuck De Ligt. You peeps need to go watch footage of Militao, the rare player we buy who actually impresses me. He has pace (enough to be a RB), he's an aerial presence, he looks quite strong, has a good standing tackle, he is agile and nimble (has a good body turn), he's shown Ramos-like long ball distribution, shows talent for interceptions, looks good at duels, had Salah in his pocket at anfield, etc. Atleast go watch some of the 20 minute compilations on youtube and get an idea.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 09, 2019 2:32 pm

That description can also fit De Ligt as well. And remember, it was Blind that was having a horrid time vs Llorente, not De Ligt.

I don't know anything on Militao so I'm gonna take your word on him TMO. Not so much Valverde as I still don't see what you see tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 11, 2019 2:16 am

Jovic, Hazard, Mendy: concrete interests, justmissing the agreement with their clubs

Pogba: zidane wants him but some in the club are not convinced

Neymar: club is interested but will not move. he has to be the one forcing his transfer out

other names being managed for the midfield, De Beek, Eriksen...

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 39 D6PXDaeW0AASpTh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 11, 2019 5:39 am

For the very least, we not just going for broke on one guy.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat May 11, 2019 6:39 am

What about ndombele

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 11, 2019 1:41 pm

Most of that article says what most of us were already saying. But to me there are a couple of surprises.

There is no mention of Ndombele, even though we know the club has made contact.

It says Kross will likely be gone, but Modric will stay (I wonder if they will convince him to have an Iniesta like final year?)

It says Brahim will be loaned.

Says Navas will go and Courtois stays.

Says of returning (on loan) players, only Lunin might possibly stay, and even then that’s is highly doubtful IMO as he needs to play and this year was basically a write off for him.

And finally, this especially for Sports, no mention what so ever of a RW!

So if we believe everything in this article the squad will look like this.

GK - Courtois, TBD, possibly L. zidane as practice GK

Defense - Carvajal, Odriozola, Varane, Milatao, Ramos, Nacho, Mendy, Marcelo

Midfield - Casemiro, Modric, Valverde, Eriksen or De Beek or possibly Pogba

Forwards- Benzema, Hazard, Jovic, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Lucas, Asensio

Note - I have included Lucas and Nacho in list, but they also are listed as possible exits. But for they to be gone, club definitely has to sign additional players not already mentioned. I also doubt if the list of midfielders is finished as I doubt they go with only 4 on squad.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next