Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+23
farfan
Zees
Nivash
Adit
Clutch
chad4401
halamadrid2
Mamad
Valkyrja
Freeza
rincon
Doc
futbol_bill
titosantill
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 11, 2019 1:41 pm

Most of that article says what most of us were already saying. But to me there are a couple of surprises.

There is no mention of Ndombele, even though we know the club has made contact.

It says Kross will likely be gone, but Modric will stay (I wonder if they will convince him to have an Iniesta like final year?)

It says Brahim will be loaned.

Says Navas will go and Courtois stays.

Says of returning (on loan) players, only Lunin might possibly stay, and even then that’s is highly doubtful IMO as he needs to play and this year was basically a write off for him.

And finally, this especially for Sports, no mention what so ever of a RW!

So if we believe everything in this article the squad will look like this.

GK - Courtois, TBD, possibly L. zidane as practice GK

Defense - Carvajal, Odriozola, Varane, Milatao, Ramos, Nacho, Mendy, Marcelo

Midfield - Casemiro, Modric, Valverde, Eriksen or De Beek or possibly Pogba

Forwards- Benzema, Hazard, Jovic, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Lucas, Asensio

Note - I have included Lucas and Nacho in list, but they also are listed as possible exits. But for they to be gone, club definitely has to sign additional players not already mentioned. I also doubt if the list of midfielders is finished as I doubt they go with only 4 on squad.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 11, 2019 1:53 pm

is your point to prove Sports wrong? because we absolutely need to sign an elite right winger. not doing so would be a terrible mistake. Asensio sucks, he cant be counted on to start. i would rather keep Brahim with the little i have seen than Asensio
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 11, 2019 1:59 pm

If we take that article was reasonably accurate, there are still some holes,

1. At least one midfielder more, more probably two as although they may play with only 2 some of time, I doubt if we play with 2 all the time. Translation to me is sign Ndombele and either Kroos or Isco stays.

2. No third CF - if They play with both Benz and Jovic, they need a third CF on bench. Translation either Mariano stays or they hold onto Raul de Tomas.

The addition of a third CF, plus Ndombele and either Kroos or Isco, puts the squad size at 25!

The one good thing about this proposed lineup is there is competition at every position, i.e. no unproven kids on bench except Rodrygo plus the 3rd CF, but even with these, they do have proven experience elsewhere!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:is your point to prove Sports wrong? because we absolutely need to sign an elite right winger. not doing so would be a terrible mistake. Asensio sucks, he cant be counted on to start. i would rather keep Brahim with the little i have seen than Asensio

I’ve been saying for weeks now that Jovic starts. I agree with you re Asensio / Brahim. That part of article surprised me, but in any case I don’t see either of them starting. I suspect in a year’s time, we will see both Vinicius and Rodrygo starting as the RW and LW!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 11, 2019 6:40 pm

The team is too heavy on the Spanish flops needs to ditch like 4 or 5 of them, get hard workers in their places they can be Spanish just do their jobs, llorente looked solid and have plenty of room grow and brahim looks good he can be a project.

Another cb would be good no more nacho.

kroos and case are fine, modric seems done if he is willing to play less he can stay, wouldn't mind pogba tbh has long as he plays hard he is a good athlete and player or anyone that brings pace into the midfield.

jovic is a good buy hope he comes and Mariano can stay as third choice(prob won't), another rw who is not mental(LV).

Whatever happens I hope Zidane stresses a proper team concept this time, enough of shitty solo runs, shit shots that never gonna score and break up the locker room dynamics its stinks, the leadership sucks and there is no discipline, if that means selling Ramos, marcelo and benzema no problem don't care.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 11, 2019 7:05 pm

there is something called the Homegrown rule which means that you need in your team 8 players who where trained by clubs from the country you play in, 4 of which need to be from your own youth system.

So playing in spain, we need at least 8 homegrown spanish talents, there is no way around that. So those 8 (most likely) spanish need to be good lol, we can't just have a team full of foreigners because you have some bias against spanish players lol.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat May 11, 2019 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 11, 2019 7:06 pm

You ain't even last 6 months in your quitting, once a fraud, always a fraud. Nick was right all along.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 11, 2019 7:37 pm

That would work Bill IF we brought back Hakimi to go along with Carvajal (fullbacks that bomb their wing) + we replace Modric with more of a B2B to, again, bomb down that side. Otherwise, we would play too narrow.

If those two things happen, then we wouldn't necessarily need a right winger and can play Jovic with Benzema imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:there is something called the Homegrown rule which means that you need in your team 8 players who where trained by clubs from the country you play in, 4 of which need to be from your own youth system.

So playing in spain, we need at least 8 homegrown spanish talents, there is no way around that. So those 8 (most likely) spanish need to be good lol, we can't just have a team full of foreigners because you have some bias against spanish players lol.

Carvajal, Hakimi, Valverde, Ramos, Nacho, Reguillon, De Thomas, 3rd keeper.

These are the 8 imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Bale left out yet again

If Barnett wasn't sure if ZZ wanted Bale or not before he should now Laughing

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 pm

lol best advice anyone can give bale at this point is to hire new personal/fitness trainers and fire his agent
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 11, 2019 7:47 pm

titosantill wrote:lol best advice anyone can give bale at this point is to hire new personal/fitness trainers and fire his agent

and leave. He should leave.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 11, 2019 8:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:there is something called the Homegrown rule which means that you need in your team 8 players who where trained by clubs from the country you play in, 4 of which need to be from your own youth system.

Carvajal, Hakimi, Valverde, Ramos, Nacho, Reguillon, De Thomas, 3rd keeper.

These are the 8 imo.

Sports, working off the article Nick put up, neither of Hakimi, Reguillion would be there, but

We would have 3rd keeper, presumably L. Zidane, Carvajal, Odriozola, Ramos, Nacho, Valverde, Lucas and Asensio. And Brahim, if they do keep him over Asensio and likely either Mariano or De Tomas if they keep a 3rd CF.

Also Odriozola plays offense as much as Achraf, so that change which is highly doubtful given the 2 year loan really is irreverent in your point. I’m actually hopeful they do sign Ndombele, so while I’ll agree on your premise, i feel the 2 midfielder approach is risky re overall defense and therefore I suspect that there will be both formations ( 2 and 3 midfielders) utilized depending upon opposition.

And speaking of bombing fullbacks, how is Mendy in that regard?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Mendy is exactly that... an attacking fullback that can also defend. Very gifted technically.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat May 11, 2019 8:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Bale left out yet again

If Barnett wasn't sure if ZZ wanted Bale or not before he should now Laughing

Zidane isn't playing around. I love it.

Couldn't be a clearer message. Not just for Bale, Ceballos is out too.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 11, 2019 9:01 pm

That clear message is also being sent to Reguilion, Ceballos and Llorente.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that these 3 plus Bale are gone plus you can add Vallejo.

On the bubble are Isco, Kroos.

Supposedly Modric, Asensio as well but no indication from Zidane thus far with them.

And although we keep hearing on this forum doubts about Lucas and Nacho, IMO, they stay as squad players, primarily for their versatility and the fact they are likely required due to homegrown / spanish quota requirements.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat May 11, 2019 9:06 pm

futbol_bill wrote:That clear message is also being sent to Reguilion, Ceballos and Llorente.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that these 3 plus Bale are gone plus you can add Vallejo.

On the bubble are Isco, Kroos.

Supposedly Modric, Asensio as well but no indication from Zidane thus far with them.

And although we keep hearing on this forum doubts about Lucas and Nacho, IMO, they stay as squad players, primarily for their versatility and the fact they are likely required due to homegrown / spanish quota requirements.

Modric leaving is possible, but his experience and leadership in the dressing room next season will be missed

Again, Kroos ain't going nowhere.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=42020
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40