Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+23
farfan
Zees
Nivash
Adit
Clutch
chad4401
halamadrid2
Mamad
Valkyrja
Freeza
rincon
Doc
futbol_bill
titosantill
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Doc wrote:I should have said "who" and not "how". How is obvious. Duh. You're really a big fan of Mendy, I genuinely wish I was seeing what you're seeing i.e this Evra esque potential. Theo is letting me down big time, Achraf and Reguillon are in the same boat and isn't Hermoso a CB by nature?

I don’t think I’ve seen enough from Mendy to even make a rough assessment of his potential, but he seems to keep getting himself injured, and there’s been several reports of Pep being unhappy with his work ethic in training. I don’t know if he’s worth betting on in his current state.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Not City Mendy, Ferland Mendy of Lyon.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Hakimi plays as left back for BVB too, and he's absolutely fantastic.

edit: nvm you listed him already
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Doc wrote:Not City Mendy, Ferland Mendy of Lyon.

Ah, that makes more sense Thumbs up
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:30 pm

One guy we may want to consider... who has really been excellent albeit in China... is Oscar the former Chelsea player.

He's a proper CM with attacking ability.

Given our budget constraints, he may be on worth considering. Only 27 years old.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Ok, but we are not buying average players from China and he's never played the CM role in Europe, he's probably the least creative 10 i've ever seen
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:51 am

According to Telegraph Chelsea are pricing Hazard at £100 million
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:17 am

sportsczy wrote:Given our budget constraints, he may be on worth considering. Only 27 years old.

Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm

I’m almost certain it won’t happen, but I’ve always liked Oscar. I don’t think he’s the right profile of player to come in though. The player who needs replacing is Modric. We have a natural Modric replacement coming back (I hope) in Kovacic. I think as bad as our midfield is right now I think it can be fixed in summer with a new coach and Modric being replaced by Kova.

Granted, there might be better midfielders we could get (like Eriksen), but I’d rather spend every € available on new attackers.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Kova is nothing absolute nothing like Modric. The only thing they have in common is their nationality

And what's with the obsession with Eriksen? If Isco isn't in Solaris plans because he doesn't use AMs, wtf do we need Eriksen for who fot all intents and purposes is inferior to the forner

Kovacic just isn't good enough to replace either Modric or Kroos. Ceballos is the natural replacement, and he has balls of steel to go with his talents. I am not even half worried about our midfield. We have 7 absolute quality players that are all good enough to start for RM who all give different qualities to the table that's beneficial to our team

The attack on the other hand Laughing we finished the game with a frontline of Vini-Cristo-Diaz.......2 of these haven't even turned 20 yet and the other hadn't had a single min for the 1st team before he came on. That's TERRIBLE, can you imagine chasing Barca and Messi-Suarez with a bunch of teenagers

But hey Perez will finally get his guy now that DeGea is about to go into the last year of his contract. Imagine that, would be typical Perez tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Kova is pretty man. He bring something we sorely lack: Speed in the midfield. If he could shoot the ball at all, he'd be a top CM imo.

We could do a lot worse than him to replace Modric. HOWEVER, I would then want Christian Eriksen for sure.

Diamond 442 with Eriksen on top and Casemiro on the bottom. Kroos and Kova on the sides. Hazard and Benzema as the strikers.

The one I really want back is Ashraf Hakimi. He's been great with Dortmund.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Casemiro in front of the defense recycling possession lol, the ball would never come out. Casemiro is so bad on possession that Kroos drops deep to play the ball from the back, and Casemiro runs into AM territory. Everything presses him like an orange. He has becomme a liability because all he can do is defend and even then he gets roasted because his lateral speed has decreased. I don't like this type of regression

Casemiro as far as I'm concerned needs to gtfo or grow some balls
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Yeah.. I mean if we could replace Casemiro with someone like Kante, that would great.  I'm just thinking that would be too many moves in one summer.

Ndombele, Kante, Hazard, Eriksen, Hakimi and Pogba would be my dream summer.  But that's like half a billion lol.

Could you imagine a midfield of Kante, Ndombele and Pogba.  We'd physically brutalize everyone Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 am

I don’t think Casemiro has to go. He can still be useful, but it would be nice if he had some competition like Ndombele. Llorente might be that competition but since I’ve stopped watching I can’t really judge him.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:11 pm

It's been confirmed that Kiko Casilla has transferred to Leeds United.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Good.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Casemiro in front of the defense recycling possession lol, the ball would never come out. Casemiro is so bad on possession that Kroos drops deep to play the ball from the back, and Casemiro runs into AM territory. Everything presses him like an orange. He has becomme a liability because all he can do is defend and even then he gets roasted because his lateral speed has decreased. I don't like this type of regression

Casemiro as far as I'm concerned needs to gtfo or grow some balls

I do agree he has regressed on distributing the ball a lot but as far as his defense goes he had a nasty injury, he is regaining form and fitness so there is no need to push him out, don't understand why being a press resistant is the end all be all for some of you? After pep barca silly things like that got so overrated, again this is why isco is elite on here when he does sod all in actual games, nothing is wrong with being just a defender or not being the most technical player.

I'm sure James goals and assists would be huge right now or the couple heavy touches are too hard on the eye right? Come on if you want a new shiny dribbler defender just say that instead of doing prerequisite take down of a player who has helped kroos and modric dominate pep sweet dribblers at superbayern Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Do you guys think he also brings up Isco in his personal and professional life as well? Cause this has turned into an obsession and he literally talks about him in every single post he makes, even when the latter is not the topic of discussion.

Professional life:

Recruiter: "Mr Chad, why do you want to work here?"
Chad: "What a stupid question! I bet you're one of those idiots who also believe that Isco is elite".

Personal life:

Chad's wife: "Chad, honey, do you love me?"
Chad: "I don't know. But I do know that I hate Isco."
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:42 pm

Let’s stop picking on Chad. The lad obviously has issues! Let’s give him some space to work through his problems. (I’ve done this, for years now, by having him on ignore list).

Apparently club has said they aren’t making any more moves this market (only moves were Brahim and Castilla). They are ignoring Solari’s plead for another CF.

Sports and I were just discussing in another thread how poor current squad is. We both have mostly tuned out this season. Always in the past, even when it was a poor season, club always had offensive players that were entertaining to watch.

This year, there isn’t anyone worth watching. The only players worth watching are on defense. Imagine that, stars under Flo are defense, an area he once said, should be paid significantly less that offensive players. A defensive team with the likes of Ramos and Marcelo in that mix!

I look it as
forwards - absolutely pathetic, now expecting a rookie 18 year old to lead them?

Midfield  - just last season was reportedly world best, to now either over the hill, underperforming or kids trying to live up to unrealistic expectations.

Defense - our shining area, yet we all are disappointed on how many goals they allow! Despite the obvious problems, the only changes likely for next season are Marcelo and acquiring  a 4th CB.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 am

They really gonna ignore the dire need for a forward? God damn Madrid, just gonna make things even more difficult for one's self.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 am

Bale's gonna be healthy soon Doc... he'll save us.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:52 am

Dat moment when you realize that Bale has spent more time with the medical team than with Solari this year Proud

He's certainly giving Woodgate a run for his money in terms of injury-pronitude.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:26 am

Gago too. Pedro Leon
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:57 am

Bale is useless. having a good game once a month isn't enough. We should sell him. all that money going to his pockets for performing like an average player.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:50 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:The 3 defenders we have been consistently, and I would say reliably linked with by both EC and Marca over the past few months for the first team are:

Mario Hermoso, CB, leftie, 23, 1,84 m, can play LB, 15 mil
Eder Militao, CB, rightie, 20, 1,86m, can play RB, 42-50 mil
Junior Corporate, LB, leftie, 22, 1,84m, wing back too, 50 mil

Two black players Proud

I think Ferland Mendy is a more talented player than Junior but those aren't bad targets. Hard to talk about Militao though I have not seen him much.

So it looks like we are moving forward with the signing of Militao. Likely to sign now to join in june because hi clause is jumping up to 75 mil this summer. Every one claims he is very very good, i guess i will pay more attention to porto CL games[/quote]
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:53 am

Of course he's Brazilian rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next