Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+23
farfan
Zees
Nivash
Adit
Clutch
chad4401
halamadrid2
Mamad
Valkyrja
Freeza
rincon
Doc
futbol_bill
titosantill
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:31 am

I wasn't necessarily referring to you. That just seems to be a trend, on here.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:49 am

i think we all take camps to a certain extent, like i can say that you were in the Icardi camp a while but but abandoned it (for reason) when the silliness with his wife started.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:20 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i think we all take camps to a certain extent, like i can say that you were in the Icardi camp a while but but abandoned it (for reason) when the silliness with his wife started.

I definitely appreciated his finishing ability (still do), during a time when we couldn't finish if our lives depended on it. I even started following Inter more closely, to get a better grasp of his overall ability. Serie A is included in my current TV package, so I figured I might as well take advantage of it. I was initially interested in him because there were, and still are scarcely few other, established strikers out there, and we actually had a pretty good chance of signing him. That made him an appealing transfer target for us, who have been struggling to score this season.

I never said that other suggestions were scrubs with this and that flaw, and I'm still open to the possibility that he might simply not fit into this team. Not that it matters, since he's associated with his wife's shenanigans, these days. I suppose I didn't admire him enough to be obnoxious about it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 am

Nicolas Pepe is the truth... that's who we should focus on, especially since he's for sale. Same with Ndombele and Ferland Mendy.

Then we have cash to splash on BIG TIME players.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:55 am

Son would be great, what a player he is. Fast and Two footed and a big game player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:53 am

sportsczy wrote:Nicolas Pepe is the truth... that's who we should focus on, especially since he's for sale. Same with Ndombele and Ferland Mendy.

You think Zizou could actually influence the man with the checkbook to get any of those guys?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:59 am

Doc wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Nicolas Pepe is the truth... that's who we should focus on, especially since he's for sale. Same with Ndombele and Ferland Mendy.

You think Zizou could actually influence the man with the checkbook to get any of those guys?

A man can dream. I'm most worried that we're forced to spend 100 mil for players of the same ilk as a Morata or Lukaku. I'd rather spend 150 and get the bonafide star or 50 mil to get a young up and comer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:04 am

I think we are a bit lucky in the sense that some of these targets I can see ZZ and the club being interested in have reasonable price tags. Ndom, Mendy, Jovic, Hazard, Eriksen, Icardi, etc. are players who in other circumstances could cost 200-300m if the owners want to be pricks (looking at you Levy), but I don’t think any of those names will go for above 100m due to contract and other reasons.

Unlike the past few windows where I could at least partially understand why RM wouldn’t partake as heavily in the market, there is absolutely no excuse not to buy multiple targets this summer. And we desperately need it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Nobody is going to be reasonable Deez... they don't have to be. EPL clubs and a few others are going to make every one of those players an auction item.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Well, actually they do. Eriksen and Hazard have 1 year left on their contract. Jovic will be bought by Frankfurt for only 7m I believe the figure is, so they will be happy to make a quick profit.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:37 pm

Son is very good and wouldn't be bad as part of a Real Madrid squad, but for a big money high profile transfer and addition frankly I think he'd be eventually underwhelming for the club that is Real.
So I understand where Nick is coming from.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:01 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Well, actually they do. Eriksen and Hazard have 1 year left on their contract. Jovic will be bought by Frankfurt for only 7m I believe the figure is, so they will be happy to make a quick profit.

But we're not the only ones looking to buy those players. We're going to need to outbid other clubs both in terms of transfer fee and wages.

That's why we've struck out with Kante, Pogba and Mbappe btw. We tried to buy all three. Our package wasn't the most competitive one, unfortunately for us.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:28 pm

I never saw us link to Kante when he was at Leicester, that's totally news to me. Mbappe, well, in hindsight, we should have paid the boy that hot cash but I get why the club didn't want to. Pogba, however, nah, him and his agent were asking for too much and only a completely desperate and clearly out of touch club would have been paid that amount.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:03 pm

As per Marca's Jose Felix Diaz, Hazard deal will be finished in a few days for a fee close to 100 mil, and it also talks about Van Beek entering the fold amongst Pogba and Eriksen as midfield options.

It's funny if you read the Marca comments on every marca article, Jose Felix Diaz is seen as a lying con artist buffoon. Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 pm

100m Laughing

Contract is up next year Laughing

Noone throws around stupid money like Uncle Flo tbh, and it's great that he's back in action to remind us
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Son is very good and wouldn't be bad as part of a Real Madrid squad, but for a big money high profile transfer and addition frankly I think he'd be eventually underwhelming for the club that is Real.
So I understand where Nick is coming from.

Son joining Real Madrid isn't even remotely likely, but I don't see how he would be underwhelming for us "eventually". I've seen underwhelming performances from him, but from what I can tell, he's more consistent than any of the other players we've been linked to. Also, if I got a penny for all of the times you arbitrarily proclaim someone as a fraud or a scrub, I'd probably have a bigger budget than Bayern M.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:100m Laughing

Noone throws around stupid money like Uncle Flo tbh, and it's great that he's back in action to remind us

Your club paid 40 million for Renato Sanches and 80 million for Lucas Hernandez. Flo has some stiff competition in that department of stupidity.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:46 pm

Ah, Sanches. The last time I saw him, he and Alaba appeared in a Youtube video together with sunday league player/Youtuber, Michael Timbsy. They thought Timbsy was a professional football player rofl

Managed to find the video.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:100m Laughing

Your club paid 40 million for Renato Sanches and 80 million for Lucas Hernandez. Flo has some stiff competition in that department of stupidity.

I think Hans fully owns up to the stupidity of Bayern's executive board lol. In fact, I know he does.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Hans is being jealous lol, he is one of the top 3 hazard fan on this forum lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Aside from me not being a fan of hazard, the fact he has publicly stated his desire to play for us on multiple occasions has kind of made me not as excited for this deal. It's like meh, it was going to happen sometime.

The good news is at least we are finalizing one deal, and not waiting till freaking august or September to start discussing transfers, only to end up with a fax machine disrupting the entire process
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:07 am

Getting the Hazard deal done right away is super important, if it's gonna be a summer of a lot of changes with players leaving and going, you want to get deals done asap so that they can be there in preseason early
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Marca in April: "Madrid will go for Mbappé, Neymar, Zico and Pelé".
Marca in August: "Madrid are on the verge of signing Raul De Thomas and Jabrodinho (the new rising starlet from, you guessed it, Brazil). The board has deemed any further reinforcements unnecessary and the team is already strong enough to gun for all titles."
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Who? Jabroni what? Never heard of him rofl

- I actually googled the name. You got me good.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:08 pm

some brazilian kid called Reiner, AM, plays for Flamengo i remembered the story because i watched some compils on youtube and he looked nothing special and then i saw the price at 70 mil and i knew it would never happen

I respect Marca but they are publishing some BS articles lately, saying anythingand everything at the same time.

remember that jabroni palacios that we were this close to sign last winter? lol he looked so average it didnt happen
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Jabrodinho rofl rofl

I wish we could add 2 strikers, a RW and a CM

But knowing our board, we'll go for a LB, RB, GK and a ball boy and call it a day. Wait how can i forget, we'll buy back Joselu and expect him to hit double digit goals from a combined total of 10 mins off the bench all season

Then we'll be out of all competitions by mid November after relying on great grandad Modric, permanently crippled Bale and great grandson Vinicious to carry us Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next