Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history

5 posters

Go down

Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history Empty Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history

Post by Beautiful Football Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 6:15

I was recently watching some of his matches. Oh god this guy could smell goals from miles. I mean he was not the poacher you think. Actually he was pretty good linkup player. His positioning, accuracy and dragging defender inside the box is unmatched in history. He could be in very awkward position he would  bent his body or leg what ever he needs to score goal he would do it.

Also I noticed this dude is probably Best Big game player in entire history of football. He scored almost every single final he played. Remarkable!!!

A Player like Ronaldo compared to Pele Maradona but Muller is not much in discussion is travesty. Muller had better game to goal ratio ,more clinical,more efficient, better Big game player etc. Also Ronaldo is not some kind of Technical king either like Ronaldinho or Maradona neither is Gerd Muller But Gerd Muller did his primary job better than any one including Ronaldo(CR7).
But somehow he is not even discussed in top 10 but Ronaldo does which i think very unfair.
But i am by no means saying Ronaldo is not one of the best My opinion is Gerd Muller is very underrated and not much appreciated. Maybe it has something to do modern social media and Ronaldo is good looking??

This below link has some statics comparing Pele, Messi , Ronaldo and Gerd Muller you can clearly see Muller is better than Even Messi in Most of the stats.

https://www.thestatszone.com/should-gerd-muller-be-in-the-greatest-of-all-time-discussion

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history Empty Re: Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history

Post by FennecFox7 Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 9:28

Müller is an excellent player and a great goal scorer

Look how many times you mentioned CR7/Ronaldo. This is really a “Ronaldo is an overrated poacher, Müller is a better version of him” when both aren’t even the same type of players. It’s absolutely incredible how people are so obsessed over him and the guy is an old man nearing retirement age.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history Empty Re: Gerd Müller By Far the most underrated player in the history

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 14:57

Thread title is correct.
Müller is among the very. very greatest attackers in history, yet he is rather rarely counted among them, or his name mentioned in the frequent debates surrounding such ratings.
That's why he indeed is incredibly underrated.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 15:44

Good that if someone post the very best of Muller's video in this thread.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 15:48

That would be Messi. But one has only to look how Fakenaldo has 5 Ballon's to 1 to see how underrated Müller is, for doing more.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down