The Madrid One
sportsczy
Thimmy
Doc
VanDeezNuts
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is Salvageable? Empty Who is Salvageable?

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:15 pm

From top to bottom, I am curious who you guys think is salvageable and should have a chance to continue next season.

In a hypothetical world where you could fire anyone at the end of the season, who would go. Copy and paste with bolded answers and if you want, give an explanation for your response. We are about half way through the season, so I may consider reposting this at the end to see if anything has changed. Cheers.

Also a side note- I didn't include players on loan as they are not slogging through the current mess at RM. If you feel you want to include them, then feel free.

Perez (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Solari (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Navas (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Courtois (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Casilla (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Luca Zidane (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Carvajal (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Odriozola (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Nacho (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Ramos (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Varane (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Vallejo (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Marcelo (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Reguilon (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Kroos (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Modric (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Casemiro (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Fede (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Llorente (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Ceballos (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Benzema (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Mariano (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Bale (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Asensio (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Vazquez (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Isco (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Vinicius (Salvageable or Has to GO)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Who is Salvageable? Empty Re: Who is Salvageable?

Post by Doc Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Perez: Would stay regardless but he salvageable

Solari: gtfo really
Navas: He should go but he isn't bad so he doesn't need to be salvaged
Courtois: begrudgingly salvageable
Casilla: gtfo
Luca Zidane: I didn't know he was still here

Carvajal: Salvageable
Odriozola: Salvageable
Nacho: Salvageable
Ramos: Salvageable
Varane: Indispensable
Vallejo: gtfo
Marcelo: sorta salvageable
Reguilon: Salvageable

Kroos: Salvageable
Modric: Salvageable
Casemiro: Salvageable
Fede: Salvageable
Llorente: Salvageable and should be our starter
Ceballos: Probably should go

Benzema: no comment
Mariano: probably should gtfo but he rarely starts
Bale: gtfo
Asensio: Salvageable
Vazquez: gtfo
Isco: please stay Sad
Vinicius: needs to start way more
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Perez (Salvageable or Has to GO) - In my mind, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think the current economic climate and stadium deal is factoring in to current spending, but if massive changes are not made this coming Summer then we will drop even further and at that point he would be irredeemable.

Solari (Salvageable or Has to GO) - Garbage manager plain and simple, easily up-gradable, has to go.

Navas (Salvageable or Has to GO) - I would like to see him stay, but I understand if he wants to leave.
Courtois (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Casilla (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Luca Zidane (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Odriozola (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Nacho (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Ramos (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Varane (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Vallejo (Salvageable or Has to GO) - I would throw him on loan to see how his fitness persists. He needs more minutes before I would truly throw him under the bus.
Marcelo (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Reguilon (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Kroos (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Modric (Salvageable or Has to GO) - He seems ready to go. His age and desire has not done him any favors this season.
Casemiro (Salvageable or Has to GO)
Fede (Salvageable or Has to GO) - Can stay, but I think it might be better if he does go out on loan.
Llorente (Salvageable or Has to GO) - I have changed my opinion of him, I do feel he has proven himself finally.
Ceballos (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Benzema (Salvageable or Has to GO) - Might surprise people, but I will still maintain that I think he would be useful off the bench. We should be signing a starting striker, but I think he has performed well this season, and could be salvaged as a backup striker.
Mariano (Salvageable or Has to GO) - I thought he might be useful off the bench, but hasn't done enough IMO to continue next season.
Bale (Salvageable or Has to GO) - Injured, and hasn't proved to be the Alpha Bale we needed after Ronaldo left.
Asensio (Salvageable or Has to GO) - I still think his issues are stemming from coaching issues and I am hopeful he can improve with a better coach.
Vazquez (Salvageable or Has to GO) - I just think we have better players coming in with Rodryo, Vinicius coming through more, and other potential signings that his time will be up this summer.
Isco (Salvageable or Has to GO) - Incredibly torn on this one. On one hand I think a better manager could get more out of him, and on the other I think he (like James) just plays a position that doesn't fit into our scheme. At this point I am leaning towards selling him while his value is still high so we can reinvest that toward a striker and CM.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:01 pm

I simply think most of our veteran players need to become demoted to rotation players. We don't currently have any quality players that can start ahead of most of them, but we'll have to make that transition sooner or later. I don't know when or why it's suddenly become acceptable for a top team to have this many practically untouchable starters close to, or above 30. Physical decline aside, what exactly is it that motivates a 30 year old, 3-time Champions League winning, guaranteed starter? Pride?

I don't think it's a coincidence that every team that plays with intensity, makes us look like a bunch of turtles. There's no reason to hype up Solskjaer based on his current resumé, but he's made Man United's players run like they want to achieve something. He's stated that he wants his players to always run and work harder than any opposing team, and as sensational as that may sound, he's got players at his disposal who seem to be capable of it. I don't believe he could make that work with our team. That sounds like a bad joke. Some people have sentimental attachments to a few of our veterans, and rightfully so, but in my opinion, we should have acquired decently capable cover for them by now, and yet our transfer activity has somehow, inexplicably dwindled in tact with our success in recent years. We built a successful team and called it a day. Bought a few players who may or may not be useful 5 years from now. Who's the class clown who's pulling the strings at this club nowadays? Wenger? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Sanchez and Perez obviously plays Football Manager way too much tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:10 pm

I'll turn this around. I personally just look at age and sell the players that look poor and are likely on the downside of their careers. Namely:

Ramos, Marcelo, Modric and Bale. Big names. But their glory is mostly behind them.

Replacements: Hazard, Gimenez or Hernandez, Reguillon, Ramsey or Ndombele. If Hazard is not possible, then Martial (last year of his contract next season).

We also need to sign a scorer... and I mean a serial scorer. Icardi or Cavani. Preferably Cavani.

My dream lineup next season

Courtois
Carvajal - Varane - Hernandez - Reguillon
Llorente - Ndombele - Kroos
Hazard - Cavani - Benzema
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Oh and Ashraf Hakimi has looked GOOD in bundi. He's coming back at some point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:14 pm

I don't know why Hazard wouldn't be possible. He's practically been begging for us to come and get him, in recent years. Even if Chelsea had tried to block the transfer, I'm sure we'd be able to get him. Ideally, we'd be able to keep Marcelo as an impact sub... never thought I'd say that about a fullback.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:17 pm

I'm also very big on Christian Eriksen. Maybe bring him in also and have Benz become a a super sub.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Navas has to go to end the "GK dilemma."
Casilla and Zidane out.

Vallejo has to go, and i would also let go of Marcelo.
Fede has to go out on loan to a team that will play him every week.
Ceballos is garbage. Out.
Modric maybe out.

Vasquez, Isco, Bale, Mariano, out.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:38 pm

I think besides a proper coach, the team needs a complete overall. So in this hypothetical evaluation, I say let’s get rid of all of the aging veterans with one exception. Also we need to recognize that besides the abundance of youth on team, there are at least 3 new ones coming in next season and then there are kids out on loan like Odegaard that may add to the numbers. Of all the kids on the team, only Vallejo hasn’t impressed. I see Doc has given up on Ceballos, but he played really well this season, bar the one game that Solari put him in that DM role! Each to his own I quess.

If the off season goes as we hope signing a number of proven stars, my view is make the preseason competitive, make the kids compete against each other for spots / roles on team.

Perez (Salvageable), but only because he won’t fire himself. If he doesn’t make right choices this summer, then I’ll be leading the “anyone but Perez” movement. And if he dares contact Mourinho, I’ll sell my socio status.

Solari (Has to GO)

Navas (Has to GO)
Courtois (Salvageable)
Casilla (Has to GO), if Lunin isn’t ready, then you may want to hold onto him for another year.
Luca Zidane (Has to GO) - you have to wonder why he is still here. Hey Sports, what happened to all the offers he had in France?

Carvajal (Salvageable)
Odriozola (Salvageable)
Nacho (Salvageable)
Ramos (Salvageable) I would keep him for another year, maybe two because of his leadership, but bring someone in that has a legit chance to challenge him for playing time
Varane (Salvageable)
Vallejo (Has to GO) - as Deez said send him on loan
Marcelo (Has to GO)
Reguilon (Salvageable)

Kroos (Salvageable)
Modric (Has to GO)
Casemiro (Salvageable)
Fede (Salvageable)
Llorente (Salvageable)
Ceballos (Salvageable)

Benzema (Has to GO)
Mariano (Has to GO)
Bale (Has to GO)
Asensio (Has to GO) - I am baffled by his disappointing season, but results matter and he has failed miserably in taking advantage of the opportunity he had.
Vazquez (Salvageable, but only as a squad player, he may well loose out with the competition of kids)
Isco (Salvageable) - I would keep him, hoping with a better coach he can get back his form, however if rumours of Hazard and Eriksen coming are true, then he will lose out.
Vinicius (Salvageable)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Bill... don't you think we should keep Benzema? he's not our alpha striker for sure But he's been pretty good this year. He may even be ok with being a backup.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:58 pm

I’m assuming (or hoping) that there is sufficient scorers in incoming stars and blooming youth. If there isn’t then keeping Benz, as a reserve would be acceptable IMO. You guys keep saying he is playing well! I would say better, but on a very poor team and I don’t see an abundance of goals which is the prime expectation of a CF.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Perez - should stay. I know his recent transfer inactivity is a bit annoying but for the most part he's been successful

Solari - oh please do feck off. Guy is drowning. RM was too big for him both Castilla who are near top spot ever since he left them and RM who he has fecked over every qay imaginable

Navas - Stay, should be a starter. He's alot better than Courtois
Courtois - Should stay but really a pointless signing given we bought Lunin not long before him
Casilla - Should leave, been a great servant but not good enough even as a back up
Luca Zidane Laughing

Carvajal - Stay
Odriozola - Stay
Nacho - Stay
Ramos - Stay, but I'd get a defender who can learn under his command who can in due time take over. I'd give him another 2 seasons as a starter
Varane - Stay
Vallejo - Leave on 2 year loan. Give him that other chance to prove himself
Marcelo - Leave please. Thank you for your service but you are more than welcome to join Ronaldo at Juve
Reguilon - Stay

Kroos - Stay
Modric - Thank you for everything but goodbye. Too old
Casemiro - Stay
Fede - on the fence on this one. Not sure what qualities he contributes with that would "seal the deal"
Llorente - Stay, rotate with Casemiro
Ceballos - take over from Modric

Benzema - can stay as a back up
Mariano - can stay as back up
Bale - needs to leave for both our sakes
Asensio - can stay as a back up
Vazquez - stay, great servant
Isco - stay
Vinicius - Stay

We need a whole new frontline and to trust those who are capable of taking over from the regulars (Reguillon, Ceballos, Vini, Llorente etc)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 pm

Nah he's been decent.  He's on 12 goals and 5 assists (all comps) in the first week of Jan.  That's on pace for 24 goals and 10 assists for the season.  That's plenty good.  Not very many strikers out there to begin with and these are top stats.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Yeah I think Benz is playing well. I think we are pinning our dissapointing results on him but for the most part he's done his job. Noy his fault Asensio and Bale have been rubbish or that Lucas is a terrible scorer eventhough he haa assisted alot. Especially since our midfield don't contribute that much with goals
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Keep the kids, Varane, Carvajal and Courtois. Sell everyone else. Fuck it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Lmao, maybe I should have waited until after this match.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:22 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, maybe I should have waited until after this match.

I didn't even watch the match. No need to ruin such an otherwise fine day. Also, these early matches are a pain in the ass for me.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:22 pm

bale, benzema, isco, asensio(maybe on loan) have to go. and hopefully they can fetch us some cash whilst they're on their way out

modric can bring in some money too, and he's not getting any younger so has to go. kroos can stay in a limited capacity, not a starter. casemiro ceballos and llorente can stay, but a watchful eye on them

marcelo has to go, so too ramos.
but in reality its tough to sell that many players , and i know flo will be reluctant especially with ramos. but yeah those are my picks for who should go. get a coach who can think of something else besides 4 3 3 or a variation of 4 3 3. and proper talents who've got cojones and a hatred for losing
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Great idea. +1 Deez.

Okay, here we go:

Perez (Salvageable or Has to GO): I chose salvageable because there was a distant time when I really respected this man with all his flaws because he was more ambitious than anybody else, and it mirrored through his undying pursuit of established world beaters. Now, however, he has completely changed to become a cheap, unambitious, uninterested man with no vision or drive. He's salvageable for now but if he doesn't spend and spend big this summer to redeem himself from the disappointment that he has been, he'll have to go.

Solari (Salvageable or Has to GO): He was brought to serve a purpose: being a scapegoat. Everybody knew he was a shit coach. Heck I'm positive he also knows that. But he saw an opportunity that he couldn't refuse. Blame Florentino for hiring him even though he knew just like the rest of us that he's a shit coach. He has to go, but the main problem won't be solved with him gone. You need to look further up the ladder for the real culprit.

Navas (Salvageable or Has to GO): He owes it to himself to go because he shouldn't rot on the bench. He gave us many great moments, but the club will keep on playing Courtois no matter what. For the benefit of both him and the club, he should go. Him to have playing time and the club to not deal with the situation of having two goalies with the same level competing with each other. That's the only position you don't want to have competition in.

Courtois (Salvageable or Has to GO). See above.

Casilla (Salvageable or Has to GO): You need a goalkeeper who's not too good to compete with the main one yet not shitty enough to leak goals like a flood when he plays. I believe he fits that description.

Luca Zidane (Salvageable or Has to GO): He's still here?

Carvajal (Salvageable or Has to GO): his quality is undeniable. He belongs to Madrid and Madrid belongs to him.

Odriozola (Salvageable or Has to GO): I don't mind having him as a back-up.

Nacho (Salvageable or Has to GO): Loyal soldier who never complains and always delivers when called upon. This is his home and he should always be welcome to wear the white of Madrid.

Ramos (Salvageable or Has to GO): A leader with a myriad of flaws, but I wouldn't swap him for anybody else, as crazy as that may sound.

Varane (Salvageable or Has to GO): One of the best in the world in his position. He has improved a lot, and even though this season he hasn't been up to par with the last, his quality is undeniable.

Vallejo (Salvageable or Has to GO): sell him, shoot him, throw him under a bus. Make him disappear in a puff of smoke. I don't care. I don't want to see him in a Madrid shirt ever again.

Marcelo (Salvageable or Has to GO): A legendary LB who I'll always be grateful for his contributions. But I'm afraid he can no longer play at the required level and must be let go.

Reguilon(Salvageable or Has to GO): don't mind having him as a back-up. We need to buy an immediate and established replacement for Marcelo though because Reguilon is not ready and Madrid shouldn't be a club that "wait" for its starters to play until their reach the required level.

Kroos (Salvageable or Has to GO): can still play at an elite level if used properly. I would hold on to him for now.

Modric (Salvageable or Has to GO): Just like Marcelo, he's a legendary player, but I'm afraid he can longer lead the midfield like he used to.

Casemiro (Salvageable or Has to GO): I wouldn't mind having him as a back-up. But Llorente needs to be the main starter. I just see way more talent in him than I see in Case.

Fede (Salvageable or Has to GO): he has to go on loan. No point in having him here to play once every three months.

Llorente (Salvageable or Has to GO): Not only should he stay, but he should start as well.

Ceballos (Salvageable or Has to GO): Just like Valverde, it would be better for him to be loaned out to develop instead of being here and growing fungus on the bench.

Benzema (Salvageable or Has to GO): Get.The.Fuck.Out!

Mariano (Salvageable or Has to GO): Out.

Bale (Salvageable or Has to GO): Out.

Asensio (Salvageable or Has to GO): Out

Vazquez (Salvageable or Has to GO): Out

Isco (Salvageable or Has to GO): Going through a rough patch, but his quality is undeniable. He should stay.

Vinicius (Salvageable or Has to GO): He's too talented to be lumped in the same box as Fede or Ceballos. But even though I acknowledge he has talent, he's still not ready to be the main starter at Madrid ( assuming the club is still ambitious). He would benefit a lot from playing elsewhere as a regular starter. And then in a year or two, if he has become a true head breaker, bring him back and torch the world with him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Perez (Salvageable or Has to GO) Salvageable. No brainer

Solari (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Was never good enough

Navas (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go because he wont play. Of course it will be great to keep him but he wont start over Thibu
Courtois (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. The amount of criticism hes getting is a bit too ridiculous
Casilla (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go.
Luca Zidane (Salvageable or Has to GO)Go.
*NOTE* I would have Thibu start and bring Lunin as back up and play the Copa games.

Carvajal (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. In a slump but his quality cannot be denied.
Odriozola (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Viable back up for now but if he does not perform Achraf who is perfoming well will come back and take his spot
Nacho (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Should be a CB back up only no fullback
Ramos (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Our captain and leader
Varane (Salvageable or Has to GO)Stay for obvious reasons
Vallejo (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Plagued by injuries and at this point he is not getting a chance. We will be need a healtht 4th choice CB (remeber when we had Varane as 4th choice and whatever chances he got, he took them well) We need someone like that again not someone who is constantly injured
Marcelo (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. He can be back with his best friend Ronaldo at Juve. I would definitely go after Lucas Hernandez if possible.
Reguilon (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Great backup

Kroos (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay for now. He will be the playmaker in the midfield.
Casemiro (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. No denying his importance
Fede (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go on loan. He is quality but needs playing time
Llorente (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Great backup
Ceballos (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay
Modric (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Bring in young mid who can attack, make runs between the lines, can hustle, is quick, can counterpress quickly etc.

Benzema (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. He has done well for the club. But i think we need new and younger no9
Mariano (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay as backup
Bale (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Never was and never will be on the level of Ronaldo.
Asensio (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay, for now. If he doesnt continue to perform, sell him and get Vinicuis as backup
Vazquez (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go.
Isco (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Has not taken advantage of the oppurtunities.
Vinicius (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go on loan
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:04 am

Perez: indifferent

Solari: leave

Navas: leave - doesn't have to but should for his own good
Courtois: stay
Casilla: leave - should've gone last season
Luca: leave

Carvajal: stay - his injuries are a problem but i still have faith
Odriozola: stay - given a bigger role
Nacho: indifferent - stay as 4th CB/3rd FB, if he's not happy with that he can leave
Varane: stay
Ramos: leave - his cons have started outshadowing his pros
Marcelo : leave - his weaknesses will only be more apparent as he get's older, should follow CR and go to Italy for the good of his career
Vallejo : leave - sell him with buyback to mid table la liga club
Reguilon : stay - has shown promise, loan might do him good

Kroos: stay
Modric: leave - should've let him go to Inter last summer
Casemiro: stay - but not as a guaranteed starter
Fede: stay - loan to la liga club
Llorente: stay - give him a bigger role
Ceballos: stay - as backup

Benzema: indifferent - let him stay as backup or cut the wage bill? honestly depends on who we bring in as ST.
Mariano: indifferent - he hasn't shown much but he hasn't been given a chance to either
Bale : leave
Asensio : stay - as a backup or leave
Vazquez : leave - dead weight, give the playing time to youngsters with actual room for improvement
Isco : indifferent - i want him to stay but my brain tells me to let him go for someone more reliable
Vinicius: stay - shown he is good enough to be a backup
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:51 pm

Perez (Salvageable) he knows what he is doing for the most part, appreciate him letting the team run it's course he will spend more soon.

Solari (Has to GO) he is ok and I'm not blaming him he has a good future in coaching, spot the issues of the team immediately isco and asensio, so he ain't clueless but he can be bullied at times,good luck to him.

Navas (Salvageable or Has to GO) if he is ok with back up stay

Courtois (Salvageable) he is getting much better I'm comfortable with him.

Casilla (Salvageable or Has to GO) whatever

Luca Zidane (Salvageable or Has to GO) whatever

Carvajal (Salvageable) can stay if isco leaves gets too distracted when he is on the pitch.

Odriozola (Salvageable) can stay good back up can compete.

Nacho (Salvageable)

Ramos (Has to GO) too much ego and control over teammates, poor leader for me,set a bad example when he decided to take pens this season.

Varane (Salvageable)

Vallejo (Has to GO) too injury prone

Marcelo (Has to GO) decision making has been that for a long time and always bad defensively

Reguilon (Salvageable) he is very good.

Kroos (Salvageable)
Modric (Salvageable) can leave either way

Casemiro (Salvageable or Has to GO) needs to wake up stop being so selfish, especially when your coming off 2 subpar games

Fede (Salvageable)
Llorente (Salvageabl)

Ceballos ( Has to GO) another isco pass

Benzema (Salvageable or Has to GO) want him to leave and have a great season else where, wasting time with this team, players aren't interested in helping him.

Mariano (Salvageable or Has to GO) whatever like him he has potential

Bale (Salvageable or Has to GO) I don't mind him staying or going but he seems over Madrid can't blame him, imagine being singled out doing what he did, watching isco getting away scott free.

Asensio ( Has to GO) trash,coward and selfish

Vazquez (Has to GO) stupid and selfish gonna leave probably, that what you get for not knowing your role.

Isco ( Has to GO) biggest pos on the team very happy he is getting exposed game after game,hope he gets benched permanently

Vinicius (Salvageable or Has to Go) he can stay he is good enough a bit too selfish but that on benzema cause he is a poor leader as a forward.

Hope flo ban marca hate those idiots always singling out players to protect others, stop buying young Spanish scrubs they are distraction, cause there is too much agenda around them and lastly stomp out solo star culture and build a proper team culture, cause the selfishness is destroying team right now not the quality of the players.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Perez (Salvageable or Has to GO)

Salvageable as he has done well in past few seasons. Our records speak for itself. One terrible season doesn't warrant any knee jerk reactions from the club.

Solari (Salvageable or Has to GO). Go

He doesn't have the tactical ability to lead a team like real Madrid and it is pretty evident that he doesn't have any system in place to take out team to the level it deserves.

Navas (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go
Nawas has to go as he is too good for the bench and I don't want the team to disrespect a player who was part of the golden era.

Courtois (Salvageable or Has to GO) Salvageable
He is an excellent keeper and has showed enough to keep him as a starter.

Casilla (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go

Luca Zidane (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go

Carvajal he is one of the best players in his position and whenever he was fit and ready he was terrific on both ends.

Odriozola (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Nice backup.

Nacho (Salvageable or Has to GO) stay. Nice backup.

Ramos (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. we need to buy a young and upcoming centre back and rotate him with Ramos and slowly replace him.

Varane (Salvageable or Has to GO) stay

Vallejo (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Never been good enough.

Marcelo (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. I want him to stay as a backup. Easier said than done but i if we can pull that then great.

Reguilon (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay.

He should get a lot more game time next season.

Kroos (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. We haven't had a proper tactician who made use of Kroos at his full capacity. I would like to see him under a coach like pochettino.

Modric (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go.
He is my favourite player but his time has come to an end. He no longer have the energy to complete an entire match and drifts too much to the wings to control the match instead of trying to break the line as he fears not being able to get back on time to prevent counter attack.

Casemiro (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stayl. Not an automatic starter
Fede (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Overhyped scrub.

Llorente (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. Rotate with case.

Ceballos (Salvageable or Has to GO) Stay. He can be very effective player in the right system.

Benzema (Salvageable or Has to GO) GO. We need goals we need opponent themes to be fearful of our striker.. we badly need a new attack.

Mariano (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Even arsenal has much better back ups.

Bale (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. His time is over.

Asensio (Salvageable or Has to GO) stay. Useful backup.

Vazquez (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. We should have much better standards even for backups.

Isco (Salvageable or Has to GO) Go. Doesn't have the talent to become uncontested starter at real Madrid.

Stay. Very promising player.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum