Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeBéninois
Warrior
Abramovich
Interman
21 posters

Go down

First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all Empty First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all

Post by Interman Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Portugal Vs Spain

Other than that All the other match ups in the group ohade are dead rubbers.

The other years World Cups used to have Brazil samba entertainment. But that shit is dead as well.

I am already looking forward to the quarterfinals

Ironically FIFA wants to expand the World Cup to 40 teams. Imo IT should be only 16 teams. The quality is so poor once you go to teams like Saudi Arabia etc.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all Empty Re: First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all

Post by Interman Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:55 pm

The only other "top match" is England Vs Belgium lool

Guess I Will be watching Brasil games and maybe Portugal beating the likes of Morrocco, Iran etc.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all Empty Re: First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all

Post by Abramovich Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Thanks for sharing this.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Did you watch the games ? So far this is a great world cup. Serbia vs Costa Rica for example... on paper not the best match-up, in reality it was hard-fought and exciting.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Interman wrote:Portugal Vs Spain

The other years World Cups used to have Brazil samba entertainment. But that shit is dead as well.

Ironically FIFA wants to expand the World Cup to 40 teams. Imo IT should be only 16 teams. The quality is so poor once you go to teams like Saudi Arabia etc.

Well too bad for you. the WC is very interesting so far. The '' weaker '' teams are giving a fair fight and Mexico even beat Germany.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm

If you are looking for hyped up matches with well known players then international football isn't for you.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

On the contrary, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Germany all failing to win their opening match only ensures that the second and third match days will be that much more tense and meaningful.

The only time the group stage doesn’t interest me is when teams start with two wins and it makes the third match day literally useless, and we’ve already avoided that in what’s been a great World Cup to me.

I see too many people trying to draw conclusions less than a week into the tournament, before every team has even played ffs. Calma, sit down, shut up and enjoy football because ITS COMING HOME.

The only people who aren’t enjoying the World Cup are myself,  and my azzurri brothers @robes and @rincon along with my American brother @cbarca. Let us sulk in peace.

Last edited by Luca on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for my brother @cbarca)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Same thread every time.
Not like normal club football is at better level. At least there’s relative parity here.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Yeah, you're doing your own self an injustice, it has been a fine tournament so far.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Interman wrote:Portugal Vs Spain

football is not for you

https://twitter.com/FootballGirIs
https://twitter.com/Footy_WAGs (much better)

Enjoy WC

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 pm

There is always someone complaining about something I guess.

The world cup has been good so far, Spain Portugal was a blockbuster worthy of a semi final. All the teams are organized and competitive (almost all of them). And it makes for compelling storyline because drawing is akin to losing at this point.

Not sure what you were expecting. If the favorites were just blowing off the other teams, someone would have said this is too easy, fast forward tot he knockout stage lol.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:35 pm

well boo-hoo to you
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:39 pm

It's much more interesting than CL group stages.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Would pay to watch Iran Morroco rather than CL teams tbf to Football as a sport.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Shouldn't this tread be in the WC section???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:00 pm

It's picking up now
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Hell i am at work right now and i'd gladly sacrifice 1 week payment just to ensure i can watch every WC match. Better than 2010 AND on par with 2014 so far.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 am

Luca,

Could you add me to that list please?

Thanks,
CBarca
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:06 am

CBarca wrote:Luca,

Could you add me to that list please?

Thanks,
CBarca

Added you in brother

First time where the group stage doesn't interest med at all IKIFEEL

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:42 am

Watching the World Cup like it should be highlights football and a super match-up after super match-up is basically watching the World Cup wrong.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:46 pm

lmao, it's funny how all the flopnel mehssi fans are basically the ones not enjoying the world cup Laughing and what's hilarious is that their frustration is not only coming because the idol is flopping north and south but the very fact that Ronaldo is goating all over the place. To my eyes, this has being the best world cup since France 98 imvho (at this stage at least)
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:47 pm

Enjoyed the group stage so far, Upsets are good.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Another post Justin Bieber generation attention seeking sob who is expressing his "opinion" ..
To your info, the wc group stages have been GREAT so far. If it was a trolling attempt or an expression of sadness towards Italy not participating this time around then you failed. The post is neither original nor has got any meaningful content.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:56 pm

probably the worst thread of the year rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:05 pm

interman = cyberman
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down