Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Fri May 25, 2018 8:09 am

I see the Warriors got 4 points from their bench. I know they haven't really got scorers on the bench, but that's still awful.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Fri May 25, 2018 8:10 am

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

CP3 put on an MVP performance.

Theres only 1 hero on that team.

20 pts on 6-19 shooting an MVP performance? Okay.

0 TO’s, great defense and some assists. He started off 0 for 7, but after that he took over.

He had that one little 3pt streak but I wouldn't call it an mvp performance.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 am

Warriors are luckiest team ever. Never seen a team be so lucky with injuries.

Their entire legacy is built on every single team getting an injured star and they’ve never had serious issues in that front.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Houston's offense is trash. CP3 making impossible shots doesnt hide this fact.

Don't let Urban hear that.

Apparently it's great to watch a team chuck contested 3s after dribbling for 20 seconds

Yeah it’s horrible to watch this team beat a great NBA team of all time. Literally unwatchable. Proud

They can do it all, switching, ISO, three point shots, layups, defence, what ever you want. That’s great basketball for me.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Art Morte wrote:I see the Warriors got 4 points from their bench. I know they haven't really got scorers on the bench, but that's still awful.

Their depth is non existent, especially with Iggy being injured.

It's pretty much their only weakness, but until now nobody really had the bench to exploit it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Do we have to eat our words about Houston being zero threat to GSW? Or do we wait for the inevitable two game win streak from the Warriors, so we can pretend we knew all along?

I'll start, I was wrong.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 5:10 pm

KD and choking Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 5:12 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Houston's offense is trash. CP3 making impossible shots doesnt hide this fact.

Apparently it's great to watch a team chuck contested 3s after dribbling for 20 seconds

Yeah it’s horrible to watch this team beat a great NBA team of all time. Literally unwatchable. Proud

They can do it all, switching, ISO, three point shots, layups, defence, what ever you want. That’s great basketball for me.

Yeah they can shoot three pointers... hitting them is another issue. Literally every team does what those things, so there isn’t bad basketball anywhere
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Freeza wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Yeah they can shoot three pointers... hitting them is another issue. Literally every team does what those things, so there isn’t bad basketball anywhere

And literally no team has done these things this season better than Houston Rockets though so far

I mean you've gone from "DAE Harden is a playoff choking, flopping bitch" to "lel Harden can only play well in Game 1 because ISO" to "Houston Rockets offense is trash". This team is living rent free in your head Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Harden went 5 for 21 yesterday and he took like 10 contested stepbacks. Stop acting like the offense wasn't trash. Defense stepped up.

I just want KD to lose, and Harden playing like trash is making that hard. He keeps relying on those stepback 3 pointers when he's like 0 for 20 these last two games. Houston is too focused on only shooting 3s and getting layups. They need to alter something when shots aren't falling.

Also "lel Harden can only play well in Game 1 because ISO" was never something I said. I said Harden iso'ing more than usual in the playoffs is killing his conditioning. It's obvious his legs aren't there. He's tired and doesn't get the right elevation on his jumper because of it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 25, 2018 6:39 pm

If you want KD to lose then you’re not showing it, Houston have won three games with Harden starting and he has played exceptionally well in Game 1 despite losing.

Don’t worry though he will have a killer game 6, it’s bound to happen because it‘s true that yesterday he and CP3 were carried by the rest of the team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:If you want KD to lose then you’re not showing it, Houston have won three games with Harden starting and he has played exceptionally well in Game 1 despite losing.

Don’t worry though he will have a killer game 6, it’s bound to happen because it‘s true that yesterday he and CP3 were carried by the rest of the team.

I had a lot of anti-GSW posts on the past few pages. Specifically about them getting every ref call. KD wasting time because he can't tie his shoes.

I don't agree with CP3 being carried. He was horrible in the first half and showed up big time in the second.

Gerald Green and Capela stepped up in the first and Gordon and CP3 stepped up in the second. Team defense was incredible. Harden even showed up a couple of times.

They can't miss the open 3s again like they did in the first half yesterday. They should've been up 20 after the 1st quarter.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Art Morte wrote:I see the Warriors got 4 points from their bench. I know they haven't really got scorers on the bench, but that's still awful.

They usually get more. West is a consistent paint scorer, Livingston can create his own shot in the post and midrange, Cook and Young can shoot.
The problem is the team isn't moving the ball nearly as much as they are known for, for some reason.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm

El Gunner wrote:

They usually get more. West is a consistent paint scorer, Livingston can create his own shot in the post and midrange, Cook and Young can shoot.
The problem is the team isn't moving the ball nearly as much as they are known for, for some reason.

GSW has one of the most efficient benches. But they don't score at all.

8th worst with 31ppg, but they're shooting 51%.

No idea why they're not playing Nick Young out there instead of Cook though. At least he's not afraid to shoot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Credit to Houston's defence, though. They were doing a pretty good job last night at closing down GS's three point shooters. I think (but am not sure) that Houston's defence is forcing GS to do more isolation plays than they'd like and when their stars have only an OK night playing iso's - like last night - it gives Houston a chance to win even when their own offense isn't great.

Kerr was telling in a timeout to Durant to pass the ball earlier, but they just couldn't get the ball moving in any sort of purposeful manner.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Art Morte wrote:Credit to Houston's defence, though. They were doing a pretty good job last night at closing down GS's three point shooters. I think (but am not sure) that Houston's defence is forcing GS to do more isolation plays than they'd like and when their stars have only an OK night playing iso's - like last night - it gives Houston a chance to win even when their own offense isn't great.

Kerr was telling in a timeout to Durant to pass the ball earlier, but they just couldn't get the ball moving in any sort of purposeful manner.

Wasn't that pre-game Kerr said that?

Durant didn't give a shit rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Nah it was during a timeout. When he used Jordan as an example.

Problem is as well he doesn't have the players moving nearly enough as usual. Some of that should go to Houston's defending on us, and we're probably more tired now than ever before in the season, but still... we should do better.

Klay getting 4 or 5 shots in a game is dismal. Even if Steph shoots shit because he is not mentally locked in - that's why he is missing so many imo, physically he is fine - he should just keep on shooting and trusting his shot.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 11:46 pm

What kind of millionaire lets their pregnant wife walk outside an arena and get harassed by a drunk fan? Laughing Laughing Laughing

His dad is suspect too, but even then where are your bodyguards. What are you paying them for LMAO.

Curry better go off tomorrow :coffee: :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2018 11:57 pm

The fact that you have the audacity to post this after this man bumped me in my 8 month pregnant belly asking and I quote “doesn’t losing feel like getting punched in the gut?” And continued to follow me and taunt me with his camera is beyond me…but “This is America” right.

Ayesha's response

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 12:37 am

Luca wrote:
The fact that you have the audacity to post this after this man bumped me in my 8 month pregnant belly asking and I quote “doesn’t losing feel like getting punched in the gut?” And continued to follow me and taunt me with his camera is beyond me…but “This is America” right.

Ayesha's response

I think shes lying.

If a man touched her with all those men around he would have had his head knocked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 26, 2018 3:14 am

Well, the dude seemed like a massive cuck. Either way, it's a nothing incident for me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 26, 2018 3:18 am

Ayesha looks like Casemiro
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 26, 2018 5:14 am

Refs already starting their BS
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 26, 2018 5:18 am

Kevin Love doesn't even try on defense. It's ridiculous
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 26, 2018 7:34 am

Has to score 40+ to give his team a chance to win.

Don’t think you can find a player more valuable to team succes than him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 5:33 am

Looney legit looks like a made up character from a Gamecube era basketball game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next