Warrior
futbol
Firenze
Harmonica
sportsczy
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread Empty McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:47 am

Congrats!!!! Rooting for you until you play Madrid of course.

Cut down the Barca egos to size... to match their average height.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread Empty Re: McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread

Post by Harmonica Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 am

Remember to send flowers to the referees.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread Empty Re: McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:51 am

Saw how much it meant to the fans and players when the final whistle blew, really good atmosphere. I hope they go all the way but regardless it was a fantastic achievement.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 am

Congratulations to McLewis. Smile

That 4-1 did not reflect the game at all in the first leg anyway.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:57 am

Roma fans endure many, many disappointments over the years

But tonight a miracle happened, it's all yours lads, time to celebrate !!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:57 am

what a come back from roma. champions lge performance of the season imo. unreal :bow: :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 am

Congrats McLewis
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:00 am

Thanks Sportz. It has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. But bah gawd almighty did we deserve this.

The nerve of Barca fans to moan about us after about 10 years of being the biggest diving, ref surrounding cheats in the history of the sport Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:00 am

Congrats, historic performance, absolutely outplayed us.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 am

Congrats Roma. But sorry you're crashing out hard next match Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 am

Classy and Astute move there Sports as I called for this congratulations earlier in chat.

I haven't logged on in ages and whilst I lurk I felt it best to come on and not make this comeback on my expectations, emotions and reaction but more so of our favorite calm pillar of harmony when it comes to what is the world's most frustrating club to support, alongside Arsenal.

I know countless Romanisti and directly from the eternal city itself but none as good as the one across the pond. I usually lightly poke fun at Mclewis's almost defeatist and pragmatic mentality when it comes to Roma, but this was so deserved as never have we seen him waver his support, let down his colours and depart his hopes. This should help Roma alleviate their highly fragile mentality, win or lose next round and the breakthrough they needed after a decade of pure misery.

EDF always was a potent little bundle of potential, a man who lacks sheer conviction in his ideas and persona but victories such as these are what brings growth and evolution to not just a manager, but a man himself.

Happiest most for Danielle De Rossi who in his first season post Totti has lived up to his overlooked and shadowed leadership and stepped up the moment tonight. Man of the match along with the ever underrated and big game phenom, Džeko.

So happy to see not another predictable loss and once again, congratulations to the best fan on Gl. Learn from his support men, it will reward you one day with joy unforeseen. I won't need to temper your expectations for the next round given I know even a good gladiatorial fight was more than enough. But be proud and rest with a much deserved smile on your face tonight.

Follow suit, GL.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 am

Thanks Guys Proud

That's probably gonna happen, Dany. Doesn't matter who we face at this point. And at this point, I don't really care who we face. We still have no pressure on us as we never were supposed to make it this far.

Hell, we'll probably get smashed by Lazio in derby this weekend. We usually don't do all that well after emotional wins like this.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 am

Congrats McLewis.

The audacity of some of you broke ass jabronis coming at Barcelona while all your teams are far more miserable.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:12 am

McLewis... ffs dude, don't go defeatist on the Lazio game already lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:15 am

Arquitescu wrote:Classy and Astute move there Sports as I called for this congratulations earlier in chat.

I haven't logged on in ages and whilst I lurk I felt it best to come on and not make this comeback on my expectations, emotions and reaction but more so of our favorite calm pillar of harmony when it comes to what is the world's most frustrating club to support, alongside Arsenal.

I know countless Romanisti and directly from the eternal city itself but none as good as the one across the pond. I usually lightly poke fun at Mclewis's almost defeatist and pragmatic mentality when it comes to Roma, but this was so deserved as never have we seen him waver his support, let down his colours and depart his hopes. This should help Roma alleviate their highly fragile mentality, win or lose next round and the breakthrough they needed after a decade of pure misery.

EDF always was a potent little bundle of potential, a man who lacks sheer conviction in his ideas and persona but victories such as these are what brings growth and evolution to not just a manager, but a man himself.

Happiest most for Danielle De Rossi who in his first season post Totti has lived up to his overlooked and shadowed leadership and stepped up the moment tonight. Man of the match along with the ever underrated and big game phenom, Džeko.

So happy to see not another predictable loss and once again, congratulations to the best fan on Gl. Learn from his support men, it will reward you one day with joy unforeseen. I won't need to temper your expectations for the next round given I know even a good gladiatorial fight was more than enough. But be proud and rest with a much deserved smile on your face tonight.

Follow suit, GL.

Thanks Arq. Eloquent as always.

To be a Romanista is to suffer most of the time. I knew that when I began supporting the club. Every so often though, we get moments of pure ecstasy and euphoria. It's these moments that make supporting this club truly worth it. Today's result is one of the moments, if not the best of a bunch over the last 15+ years.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 am

sportsczy wrote:McLewis... ffs dude, don't go defeatist on the Lazio game already lol

Just being realistic of course Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 am

Deserved Roma win. Congrats
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

The standard caricatured Mclewis response to this win would be:

"I personally did not give a *bleep* that we made the greatest all time comeback in champions league history against a Messi led undefeated La Liga Barça, because so as long as our nutritionist Guido Rillo sorts out his fortification schedule for the U-14 youth squad.

#LowLatentInhabition

But well stated above on the philosophy of your support

Last edited by Arquitescu on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

Mclewis before the game

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread Tenor

Mclewis after the game

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread A07504a127ac27ef1942b157db88d3e49c325041_hq

Congrats Buddy Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:35 am

Arquitescu wrote:The standard caricatured Mclewis response to this win would be:

"I personally did not give a *bleep* that we made the greatest all time comeback in champions league history against a Messi led undefeated La Liga Barça, because so as long as our nutritionist Guido Rillo sorts out his fortification schedule for the U-14 youth squad.

#LowLatentInhabition

But well stated above on the philosophy of your support

FFS am I that predictable? rofl

S wrote:Mclewis before the game

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread Tenor

Mclewis after the game

McLewis and Roma fans' appreciation thread A07504a127ac27ef1942b157db88d3e49c325041_hq

Congrats Buddy Proud

Thanks man. I'm a Juve fan tomorrow.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:38 am

Congrats. What an achievement. What a performance. What a team. :bow: :bow:

That midfield is the stuff of legends

Also a special shoutout to @Breva

WE DID IT
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 am

Hoping Roma pull a Chelsea 2012 Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 pm

I see everyone ignored Tom, man supporting Roma since the 1st time I entered this thread and not a single respect was shown.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Is there any other Roma fans other than ML (and myself) left in this forum? I remember there were a handful of us and a rather passionate bunch too.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Congrats McLewis and Roma fans, you deserved it Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next