Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 03 Dec 2017, 11:53

guest7 wrote:Zidane: "I'm sad for the players because the fought until the end & deserved more out of the game. I am worried about the lack of goals after creating many chances."

Interesting comments. Perhaps this means Zizou wants to make changes?

Now he's throwing Cristiano under the bus? Smh

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 11:58

even communication wise, he has been poor. I dont know about the english transalation up there but he has been repeating the same thing for over a month

I dont think he understands what's going on and he is just wishing for the best
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 04 Dec 2017, 20:25

NEWS!

Seems like the club is ready for a new january signing... but only the GK will be eligable for CL. Kepa the main target
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue 05 Dec 2017, 06:50

Mr Nick09 wrote:even communication wise, he has been poor. I dont know about the english transalation up there but he has been repeating the same thing for over a month

I dont think he understands what's going on and he is just wishing for the best

Obviously learned to handle press conferences playing Football Manager

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 06 Dec 2017, 17:44

https://www.defensacentral.com/tertulias/1512524113-icardi-tiene-fecha-para-el-reconocimiento-medico-con-el-real-madrid

Done dealio
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 06 Dec 2017, 17:52

Chiringuito
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 06 Dec 2017, 18:12

rincon wrote:Chiringuito

Couldn't find a better source tbh

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/12/05/5a268870468aeb3c098b4592.html

Kovacic: "Icardi done dealio"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 06 Dec 2017, 18:26

It's a banter source, one of those guys just said it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 06 Dec 2017, 18:39

Swedish journalism is so funny man. I swear

I picked it up from Viasat.se and they linked the source. No mention of a banter source rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 06 Dec 2017, 18:59

I didn't mean a banter source in the sense that it's satire, I meant in the sense that it's not a serious source. It's mostly a group of people bantering with each other with the odd appearance from guti.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 06 Dec 2017, 19:10

CHRInguito is a late tv show in Spain centrées around Real Madrid mainly and Spanish football. They all loud they all try to have a scoop but they are scrubs. They spent 30 minutes talking about sterling to Madrid because it was on the mirror...

They are loud for ratings and will claim exclusives that hardly come true. So yes it’s a banter source lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 13:56

Zidane: I am convinced that Real Madrid will be fine by February

Does this mean Zidane is sure Icardi will come? hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 07 Dec 2017, 15:20

no that's not what it means, and i don't think zidane will talk about who's coming or not whilst season is still going on...which is a wise thing to do.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 07 Dec 2017, 15:24

and i wouldn't get my hopes up about anyone in january unless either flo himself holds a press conference saying we are signing such and such, or i see a player holding a jersey during a conference. the media will just get your hopes up and come january you'll find we sign a goal keeper and some player from mallorca to be coming off the bench.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 07 Dec 2017, 15:43

My expectations for signings couldn't be lower. It's crazy to think our last "big" signings aren't even really in the picture.

It's gotten to a point where we really need a big signing or two to shake things up and give us a boost.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 07 Dec 2017, 16:40

vanDEEZ wrote:My expectations for signings couldn't be lower. It's crazy to think our last "big" signings aren't even really in the picture.

It's gotten to a point where we really need a big signing or two to shake things up and give us a boost.

the management believes we can improve the team with 200m Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 18:33

I don’t think for a moment that we will sign a big name CF this winter. I’d shocked if it happens but I don’t expect it.

Signing a big name forward suggest you are willing to bench one of BBC aka Benzema and Zidane is not going to do that. So if he has as much say in transfers matter as I think he will not agree with signing anyone to protect Benzema. 6 months ago they could not give Mbappé those guarantees I don’t see why it wouldn’t change now. Zidane 100% believes they will turn it around and refuses to create conflict or competition with his starters.

The club will have to force a signing for this to happen and I don’t think they will. And that’s without the complication we would have negotiating with Inter as there are speculations his clause is on l’un available in the summer.

The only signing the club looks close to forcing is Kepa.

It’s clear we need a CB, GK, RB and CF long term but we might only get the Gk done for now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 07 Dec 2017, 19:19

We have 4 CBs already, why add another one?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 07 Dec 2017, 20:42

Valkyrja wrote:We have 4 CBs already, why add another one?

Probably because Varane is constantly injured, Vallejo seems to be going the same route, and Ramos is constantly suspended. When we have a perfect storm like we do now, our only reliable CB is Nacho.

I never thought I would say this because I never rated him until last season but thank god for Nacho.

For me, if I had to prioritize things it would be CF first, then a winger (preferably one who could play both flanks) Those are clearly the most needed, then we will need a GK in summer, I still feel like we are at least okay for now, then a CB.

Here is my opinion on the back line depth: not great because of the aforementioned perfect storm that seems more and more likely, but if we are considering Nacho a player who can cover all 3 positions, I feel like we only need a better 3rd/4th option for CB so it would go like this instead of buying a CB and RB:

LB: Marcelo, Theo, Nacho
RB: Carvajal, Nacho, Hakimi
CB: Ramos, Varane, Vallejo, (New addition), Nacho

That way we aren't buying players just to stick on the bench. I think 1 new CB would be useful, but 2 defenders would be a bit of overkill. As much as it will suck this weekend, missing 3 CBs and a RB is not very common.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 07 Dec 2017, 20:45

If we bought just a CF this winter, I would be incredibly happy, but I have no expectation about it.

As it has been noted, Kepa looks like the only deal to be struck which is fine, but this organization is not doing itself any favors.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 21:12

There are as many rumours coming out about Icardi to Madrid like there is Kepa to Madrid... So I don't get the pessimism. Benzema isn't jesus, I haven't seen the guy walk on water, so he shall be replaced like a normal human being.

Words from Kovacic mouth "Icardi could improve the team"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 07 Dec 2017, 21:16

It could happen over the summer but thinking it would happen(Icardi transfer) in the winter window is just pure fantasy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 07 Dec 2017, 21:46

Do you realize we almost never participate in winter markets! There are actually only 2 occasions that I can remember;
The one year we used the SA Market to load up for future, Gago, Higuain and Marcelo. None of them were really used until the following season.

And the other, can't even remember who we brought in (might have been Lass and Huntear), but it was because of excessive injuries, we had to plead with UEfA to make them (2) eligible for CL. We got one, but not both.

So with that in mind, don’t expect much if anything at all.

Kepa is rumoured, but even there I suspect they wait until summer. I’m sure we all want a CF, but there are two major considerations,
1. Who is available, is he CL tied, and will he be better than Majoral?
2. The point made earlier about Zidane and his unbelievable protection of Benz.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 08 Dec 2017, 00:08

TIL people here don't know that CR and Benz together has scored 4 goals in La Liga
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 08 Dec 2017, 10:44

guest7 wrote:There are as many rumours coming out about Icardi to Madrid like there is Kepa to Madrid... So I don't get the pessimism. Benzema isn't jesus, I haven't seen the guy walk on water, so he shall be replaced like a normal human being.

Words from Kovacic mouth "Icardi could improve the team"

There are not though, the rumors are just from chiringuito and have no traction in real papers. He dismissed it too. Its way too unlikely to sign him in january, and for less than his release clause too. If he is moving, he is moving in the summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat 09 Dec 2017, 04:03

@guest, many reasons why people are pessimistic. signing a big player in the winter is tough to pull off, especially when said players team is either in the running for a title or ucl spot

two the spanish football media is garbage, they do very little research, sometimes they just quote a foreign media outlet and carry that like its news. they have the scoop on young spanish players cos they are approached for political reasons (that's my theory), other than that, it isn't uncommon for them to make up stories out the ass

three, the benzema situation. i respect zidane too much to harp on that, but i wouldn't be surprised if he's hoping somehow benzema can get out of this rot. frankly i'd have to see the icardi move happen to believe it. i'd rather be pessimistic now, and get a good surprise, than to welcome icardi only to have them announce they're promoting another back up castilla cf

i listen to spanish football media only for humor in some of the rumors
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next