Glory
Firenze
Mr Nick09
45 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ronaldo wants to go - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo wants to go

Post by Doc Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Yeah I'm not sure if Ronaldo's peeps thinking this totally thorough. Real Madrid would really cut him loose and move like he didn't do diddly squat at the club. It is an absolutely ruthless organisation that has been so since Don Bernabeu.

And it is quite coincidental he wants to leave not too long this news broke out about his alleged owed tax to the Spanish Gov't. You know, where there is smoke, there is fire sort of vibe.

Also also, only 1 club would be willing to pay upwards of 100mil for Ronaldo. Literally, just 1 and we all know the said club.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Ronaldo evades taxes, Monaco has no income tax, Madrid wants Mbappe... hmm

Ronaldo-Mbappe swap confirmed.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:43 pm

So reportedly Ronaldo has told his teammates in Portugal that he is leaving and there is no turning back

Adios amigo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:57 pm

'..has told his NT team mates' transfer news are the best and most reliable kind of transfer news tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 pm

They Ney-drid era has begun
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:34 pm

While I agree with Doc that Real Madrid is an absolutely ruthless organization (I'd even go as far as to say that they are by far the most ruthless club in world football), I don't think Ronaldo is going to suffer the same fate as the other great footballers who wore the white of Madrid and were forced out from the back gate.

The guy is the only player under Florentino's reign to have forced the latter to break his salary cap and make him the best paid athlete in the world. That, and let's not forget that he has intervened on multiple occasions to change Florentino's mind about certain decisions (like asking him to keep Di Maria for another season).

He's the most politically powerful Real Madrid player I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I'm convinced that if he ever leaves Madrid, it won't be because the club forced him out, it'll be because he wanted to.

And may I say that letting him go would be a monumental mistake. With 10-goal-a-season Benzema and forever-injured Bale up front, we would be lucky to reach the CL knockouts

The club should go through hell and back to keep him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Messi got a new contract this summer so CR is making his play to get a huge bump given that we won the CL again and he wants to get paid for it. This is just another negotiation but I am keenly waiting for the day we tell a player doing this to gtfo.

Obviously CR can still play he will get his extension surely w"making 30 mil net or something. I don't think it's smart to let him go now given the season he just had but It would be funny to see RM accept a huge bid for him lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:31 pm

just a weird way to get yourself a huge bump with the "I'm leaving and it's irreversable"-attitude

usually players act like they are sad, like he did last time, but this time he seems bent on leaving

just saying in my opinion he is as good as gone. he really wants out because he was found out to be a tax fraud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 pm

I'd love for a game of chicken
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:42 pm

guest7 wrote:just a weird way to get yourself a huge bump with the "I'm leaving and it's irreversable"-attitude

usually players act like they are sad, like he did last time, but this time he seems bent on leaving

just saying in my opinion he is as good as gone. he really wants out because he was found out to be a tax fraud

If he really is found out to be a tax fraud, which has yet to actually be officially announced, then it will be revealed to the public regardless of whether or leaves or not. How exactly does running away make things any better? If anything, it'll make things worse. If he truly wants to leave, I'm sure it's for other reasons.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Lol at people saying United, you think Cristie is on good terms with Mou? Not a chance in hell, there's still bad blood there

PSG i just don't see happening, i'd like to think they spend pragmatically
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:01 am

PSG are in danger they would spend dramatically to sign Cristiano if given the chance
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:44 am

ES wrote:Lol at people saying United, you think Cristie is on good terms with Mou? Not a chance in hell, there's still bad blood there

PSG i just don't see happening, i'd like to think they spend pragmatically

Pls Kommander is a god at old trafford, Mou would be taking a back seat
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 am

CR can't stand Mourinho... that's never going to happen. They've spent the past few years directly or indirectly lobbing insults at each other.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:14 am

Been through this drama before:
"I am sad and the club knows it, that's why I didn't celebrate the goals. The appropriate people inside the club know why I'm sad. I won't say anything more."
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:15 am

Ronaldo is bigger than taxes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:29 am

i think he will leave

Must be related to the tax fraud affair... otherwise i don't see a reason for such a cold, irrevocable separation. From what i analyze Real Madrid don't offer his support and Ronaldo feels offended. Maybe there was a major disconnection between the two parties this week that common people haven't heard of. Anyways, it makes no sense that he would do this (again) for a new contract, since he just renewed: he is not an idiot nor is Madrid's management.

if he leaves he will of course become a Red devil
those who say he will leave for 200m are completely deluded, the transfer cost probably won't exceed 100m

With Rooney leaving they have room to cover one part of CR's salary.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:36 am

Mourinho is not as relevant as he was in the Madrid days when he was still at the peak of his career.

If Woodward decides to buy Ronaldo then he will have to deal with it, no way Mourinho is gonna block that transfer.

Ronaldo is the best player in the world at the moment i write these lines, in case of availability you can't refuse him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:35 am

But the Club did put out an official statement backing him. I dont know what more he wants of them. No offence but I've never seen a more insecure player in my life. Every interview it's always I dont like getting booed, or the club isn't supporting me (remember the balon d'or few years ago). Barca can afford to do that because before Messi they were the Spanish equivalent of Liverpool. We have a rich history and many great players have come and gone, some as champs and some through the backdoor

And for those fans who think the Bernabeu fans are an entitled bunch, you couldn't be more wrong. People think they boo because a player goes through 2/3 games goalless but that's not why. Fans boo when the player shows no effort which the whole front 3 have been guilty off at one point or another, hence they always get. Name me a game someone like Kroos, Modric, Marcelo, Carvajal etc have been booed. You won't find any because the always give 100% effort even when things aren't going well for them (eg Modric earlier in the seasn). Ronaldo throws tantrums at his teammates when they can't receive an impossible pass from him and the fans boo him for such reactions. If you can give you've gotta take. Simple as. Its not surprising that it's the front 3 who always complain about their treatment from the fans because surprise surprise they are the ones who show the least effort. Modric and Ramos are constantly moaning at them to help out, Kroos making no secret about the fact he prefers to play with Isco than to have those 3 etc etc

Back to the club, they have done nothing but support him whenever he's had these episodes, remember him storming out of a CL pressconference. Never have they showed this much support to anyone else. Soon we are going to make an official statement after every story just because he gets offended if we don't. If he is guilty then the club has nothing to do with it so his disgruntled stance with the club is unwarranted and if he isn't then the club has done their job to stick up for him. It's his camp who've let this drag on. Where is Mendes in all this, why hasn't Ronaldo denied it. Does he want Perez to represent him at the hearing if there is one? I don't understand what more the club can do for him. He is our third captain now for God's sake if he throws tantrums all the time now how the f is he going to be able to handle it when he becomes the spokesperson for the playrs at the club

There was a time earlier in the season when things weren't going well for us and thete was alot of angry fans. Every single time Marcelo was out there apolpgising on the teams behalf. If Ronaldo was doing those interviews we'd become a circus.

At the end of the day Real Madrid is bigger than any one player. If he wants to leave then don't let the door hit you on your way out. I wish our club could showds this kind of support to guys like Pepe, players who bleed white
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:18 am

^ Which leads me to believe that the reason he wants out (if there's any) is something totally different from what's being printed out by the media.

The club gave him full support, so there's no way he's leaving for lack of support. And it's not like his legal problems would magically disappear if he left Spain, so that too is out of the question.

So what do we have left? Money, I don't think that's the reason because he's the highest-paid athlete in the world and has just signed a new contract with Madrid.

So what's this reason that made Ronaldo hellbent on leaving the place he has won everything at including four Ballon d'Or, few days after winning the second CL in a row?

It must be a pretty serious reason.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Calderon saying Ronaldo wants to return to his 'dream club' united

adios amigo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Mirabelli: "We are ready to discuss Ronaldo with Perez but not for €400m like Spanish papers are claiming
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:45 pm

milan cant sign ronaldo, they need to focus on players like lacazette or something, what a waste of time, who cares about what they have to say
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:10 pm

guest7 wrote:Calderon saying Ronaldo wants to return to his 'dream club' united

adios amigo

Just a tip: never, ever believe (or even listen to) what Calderon says. Ever.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:27 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

adios amigo

Yeah I mean that dude is the biggest pit of verbal diarrhea you will ever find.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:26 pm

sportsczy wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:

adios amigo

Yeah I mean that dude is the biggest pit of verbal diarrhea you will ever find.

He can't even be trusted about simple things, like the authenticity of Nicolas Cage.

Ronaldo wants to go - Page 3 Ramon_10
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next