At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility?

+13
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
S
urbaNRoots
Socur Toxanarosa
Doc
Bankz
Firenze
terrance511
Unique
totaalvoetbal
Hapless_Hans
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility? Empty At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility?

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 03, 2017 7:45 pm

The guy is consistently wrong about everything. He keeps making proclamations that keep flying into his face almost always, immediately.
He would easily win any pork hock eating contest with amount of feet he has in his mouth day in day out.

His latest achievement? Call Diego Simeone a 'fraud' for losing a CL semi final.
If that makes Simeone a fraud, in his sixth consistently successful season managing Atletico, what does Klopp's seventh season at BVB make him? Here we have CL semi final, over there we have relegation spots in Bundesliga after half a season.

But you won't Hames ever see toning down, admitting wrong predictions, being accountable or even somewhat reasonable. He keeps doubling down and hopping from one ridiculous, untenable hyperbole to the next.

Now I get that the Interweb is not the place where we present our calmest, most controlled and rational self, and neither is football fandom.
We want to behave, think and talk somewhat unreasonable when following football, and we want to be able to say and do stuff on the internet that would be undefendable and impracticable in real life.
That's ok.

And obviously, we can't expect everyone to be such a reasonable, smart, likeable, generous, measured, positive, empathetic, knowledgeable and inspiring poster, and allaround awesome human being, as our main man and brother @Doc . We can't all be that, I certainly can't.

But still, some degree of responsibility and accountability is neccessary even online IMO. For this shit not to be turning completely absurd over time, we need to behave within the realm of basic reason, we need to own up to what we are saying and posting at least to some tiny, basic degree.

So I wonder,
at what point does McAgger/Don't Call Me James/Madridistino4Lyfe take responisbility?

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Wed May 03, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility? Empty Re: At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility?

Post by totaalvoetbal Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 pm

I loved him daging Lyon would destoy Ajax... I know we are only half way but even then.... he was so wrong
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility? Empty Re: At what point does 'Don't Call Me James' take responsibility?

Post by Unique Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm

the problem with jimmy is he goes to extremes with his opinions. matip comes in to Liverpool and instead of saying he is much better than we have and is a good players he has to say stuff like he is the best in England and is world class after seeing 3 games. he jumps the gun a tad Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed May 03, 2017 7:58 pm

post#2 new member got my attention.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 03, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't think he even believes half of what he says, it's like me with my kneejerk exclamations about United, it's an internet forum being sustained by personalities like James tbh. I'm glad he's like this.

Last edited by Firenze on Wed May 03, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed May 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Lord Dcmj, The aron ramsey of GL.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed May 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Actually, guys like dcmj is part of the reason i join some of all these forums tbh. He is the meaning of excitment and we dont need no uncles telling us what and what not to say/do on the internet. The world is already too serious as it were. Btw, its not like half of what we say here are correct anyway. Dcmj my man Proud
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Bankz wrote:Actually, guys like dcmj is part of the reason i join some of all these forums tbh. He is the meaning of excitment and we dont need no uncles telling us what and what not to say/do on the internet. The world is already too serious as it were. Btw, its not like half of what we say here are correct anyway. Dcmj my man Proud
I am always correct :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Still waiting for Lewa to win the UCL with Bayern.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Laughing
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 03, 2017 10:07 pm

You don't seem well Hans, I'm getting worried.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 pm

I love Don't call me James

Inshallah you wind up more clowns on this forum
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 03, 2017 10:13 pm

You absolute moron, why are you singling out Hames when you have your fair share of humble pie to eat *bleep*? You're no better, hyping half assed talents that get half a mention of a link to Bayern

Get some cojones before yapping your mouth, prick
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 03, 2017 10:19 pm

ES wrote:You absolute moron, why are you singling out Hames when you have your fair share of humble pie to eat *bleep*? You're no better, hyping half assed talents that get half a mention of a link to Bayern

Get some cojones before yapping your mouth, prick
that's a bit harsh. I thought hans was your buddy Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed May 03, 2017 10:25 pm

And busy jumping in peoples business and hating every other great player out there like some gilted bitter old woman...
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Bankz wrote:And busy jumping in peoples business and hating every other great player out there like some gilted bitter old woman...
who james or hans Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu May 04, 2017 1:07 am

Certainly not Dcmj. Guy is one of the reasons i'm on forums like GL tbh, not some old nagging neighbour that seem to always be bitter bout everything. U can see post 7.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 am

Firenze wrote:I don't think he even believes half of what he says, it's like me with my kneejerk exclamations about United, it's an internet forum being sustained by personalities like James tbh. I'm glad he's like this.

Exactly, he's a larger than life personality. Only people that complain are work rate vanilla plebs who work 100x as hard to get the same spot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 04, 2017 1:18 am

So after all this time, Utd aren't unlucky and there is no superhuman opposition but Utd is just plain old rubbish?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 04, 2017 10:46 am

Lmao Hans, Why do you single him out? Most of the posters do the same thing each year and get away with it consistently.

Stay the same Hans and James Proud
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Hames is awesome. Most people like me are scared puzzies and would think at least thrice as to what to say. Even if I want it, will never be able to do what he does. So props to him for keeping the forum alive and interesting. Also, lol you know, it shows real character and balls to keep on taking hits and still continue doing it. Proud And as @Nish said in the above post, its not like he is the only one who gets it wrong.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 pm

One of the best posters on GL easily

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I still remember when i was new and came across that my main man James was trying to get into his students pants, from that day he became awesome for me. Stay awesome you Legend Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Doc wrote:So after all this time, Utd aren't unlucky and there is no superhuman opposition but Utd is just plain old rubbish?

those weren't kneejerk exclamations, those are documented trends across the entire season you pos, unarguable at this point.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 04, 2017 4:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:One of the best posters on GL easily

Top to bottom, what does GL's card looks like?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next