rincon
Adit
DeletedUser#1
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let's talk about Demographics - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about Demographics

Post by M99 Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:04 pm

There's no argument to be made. You are just playing the character of neo Nazi who we can't attack because you have Middle East ancestry. Yea *bleep* off and mature yourself. You promised us you would return to GL when the great war of 2030 between whites and non whites happen, why did you break that promise?

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:19 pm

"There isn't such a thing as white and brown people"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What is the difference between these two pictures? What categorisation is acceptable if 'white' and 'brown' are invalid?
The 'who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?' strategy to combat racism is the worst strategy.

This is a good time to take the advice in my signature.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:"There isn't such a thing as white and brown people"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What is the difference between these two pictures? What categorisation is acceptable if 'white' and 'brown' are invalid?
The 'who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?' strategy to combat racism is the worst strategy.

This is a good time to take the advice in my signature.

It's not that hard to understand what my point is. You're a clever guy, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Obviously my statement that the notion of 'races', i.e. 'White people', 'brown people', yellow what have you, as separate entities is a political-cultural category does not negate or deny that there are a vast number of biological differences between people, one glaring among those differences skin color.
It does also not negate that the cultural concept of race is linked with these biological categories.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Are red and grey squirrels cultural constructs?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:32 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:Are red and grey squirrels cultural constructs?

The problem we have here, you and me, is that you are asking me to dumb down so we can have a discussion, while I'm asking you to smarten up.

Well what do you know. We're not going to have a discussion then.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Current trends in the world:

Europe = Women are averaging less than 2 babies, around 1.5 and doesn't look like changing at all...with increasing import of Islam and daily migration of thousands from Libya, it's safe to say Europeans have left it too late...I have no issue with it, as it's all about survival of the fittest. Some Eastern European countries like Poland and Hungary will remain for longer than others, but eventually they'll fall to pressure and numbers as their birthrates aren't good enough.

Islam is the fastest growing population in the world

China has abandoned the one child policy, intending to increase its population

Africans are making baby at a pace faster than Ussain Bolt.

Recently, we've seen leaders such as Erdogan urging Turks in Europe to make more and more of baby as that "Europe belongs to them"

Wallahi, we're taking over Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 pm

You haven't fleshed out your logic well. You've presented no reason for me not to consider white and brown people as biological categories. Remember you're not even just questioning 'race' but the existence white and brown people as actual biological categories.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Just to expand a little on your squirrel post and my complaint that this is dumbing down.

Squirrels don't have centuries of history of ensalving one another.
I have not yet seen labour camps built by grey squirrels to have red squirrels serve them.
I have not seen squirrels legislate housing policy according to red or grey pelt.

I have not encountered any books or pamphlets, let alone hundreds of years worth of political, scientific discourse, thousands of novels written and speeches delivered, by squirrels regarding the definition and handling of the 'red race' and the 'grey race'.

I'm not aware of cultural phenomenom's as red squirrel adapting the former derogatory term 'reddos' to call their own, while it's not acceptable if grey squirrels use it even if meaning well.

Until squirrels develop such a vast and complicated discoursive history regarding their pelt colours, I'm going to insist that race is a cultural-political concept first and foremost and your squirrel comparison isn't going to cut it.

That's the thing about you racists. It's most of all your insistent ignorance that's offensive.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:04 pm

i'm pretty sure sepi doesnt wanna gas and burn all dark skinned people in furnaces

just because you don't suck on the idea of multicultarism doesn't mean you are a nazi.

i enjoy the fact that there are vast majority-black and vast majority-white countries, you just can't and shouldn't enforce diversity just because it is "right", who told you what is right and what is not.

from what i'm gathering the ultra-diverse America is racially segregated still, if people do not differ then why do black people generally do not live among white people?

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/13ED9/production/_87552618_fourupcomp.jpg

A map of recent US Housing and Urban Development data shows segregated housing patterns. Each dot represents five people, with green representing black residents and orange representing white residents
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Myesyats wrote:i'm pretty sure sepi doesnt wanna gas and burn all dark skinned people in furnaces

just because you don't suck on the idea of multicultarism doesn't mean you are a nazi.

i enjoy the fact that there are vast majority-black and vast majority-white countries, you just can't and shouldn't enforce diversity just because it is "right", who told you what is right and what is not.

from what i'm gathering the ultra-diverse America is racially segregated still, if people do not differ then why do black people generally do not live among white people?

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/13ED9/production/_87552618_fourupcomp.jpg

A map of recent US Housing and Urban Development data shows segregated housing patterns. Each dot represents five people, with green representing black residents and orange representing white residents

Yes, Einstein.

"why do black people generally do not live among white people?"

Research that question for a few weeks please, and then come back and post about the topic of race.
Before, please stick to Barca.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:i'm pretty sure sepi doesnt wanna gas and burn all dark skinned people in furnaces

Exactly mate.

Human beings are tribal. The Multiculturalists either know it, but pretend it's not true to appear as morally superior, or are simply stupid to acknowledge it.

If I'm hiking in the mountain and I see 2 random people hanging by a thread about to fall and I can only one of them. And one of them yells:

A: کمکم کن (Help me in Farsi)
B: 帮我 (Help me in Chinese)

instinctively I'll prioritize to go assist person A in that split of a second I have to make the decision.

Similarly, if all things equal, one was a Liverpool fan, and another a Hansa Rostock fan, I'll go help the former.

We always look to be with people with whom we have something in common. It's human nature. It's a trait used in a lot of marketing ploys.

That's why Jews almost exclusively business with other Jews and only marry within each other. Same way in Islam, it requires that you ask your spouse to convert to Islam if he/she isn't Muslim for you guys to get married. The same reason that here we have areas like "China Town", "Korea Town", "Little Italy", "Green Point", "Ukrainian Village" in New York where ethnic minorities live within themselves mostly and prefer hiring people of their own country. It's normal, for everyone, black, white, green, yellow, asian, muslim, jewish, christian, etc.

The borders you see on the map aren't random. Multicultualist think it's random that 42 Millions Ukrainians speak Ukrainian, but once you cross one kilometer into the Polish border near Rzeszow , all of a sudden people speak a completely different language and alphabet.

Ditto with Iran and Pakistan, China and North Korea, Russia and Finland, America and Mexico, Spain and Portugal, Germany and France, and many other neighboring countries which are fundamentally different in a lot of their things.

Tribalism is human nature, and anti-tribalism will never win the same way communism will never work. Why? Because it goes against the human nature.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm

@hans

Obviously they do live among each other, but still, the differences are obvious and glaring.

What you do is pick out one sentence and hook onto it because it is a little mis worded.

You say there's no difference, when there clearly is (the map is just an example, of the segregation to black & white neighbourhoods). If there was no difference the concept of racism would have never existed. You are contradicting such an obvious thing

and the cringey part is you are trying to cover it up with being such a smart ass.

You cannot admit the problem exists because it would ruin your beautiful idea of the multicultural dream.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:38 pm

You didn't understand Hans' post on any level.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Myesyats wrote:@hans

Obviously they do live among each other, but still, the differences are obvious and glaring.

What you do is pick out one sentence and hook onto it because it is a little mis worded.

You say there's no difference, when there clearly is (the map is just an example, of the segregation to black & white neighbourhoods). If there was no difference the concept of racism would have never existed. You are contradicting such an obvious thing

and the cringey part is you are trying to cover it up with being such a smart ass.

You cannot admit the problem exists because it would ruin your beautiful idea of the multicultural dream.

It's pretty clear that you have not the slightest clue about the mechanisms, history, realities of racism in the US.
However, there's a principle along the lines of "ignorance of the law is no excuse".
If you post offensive racist BS because you don't know better, it's still offensive racist BS and people will be offended.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:28 am

It should probably be noted that in the US the housing authorities often propose regulations that (knowingly or not) increase segregation. It's not merely a matter of choice, in fact I'm sure plenty of those living in poor areas would be more than willing to upgrade if they could.

Somewhat related, but I read an article recently about several economic studies that show that diverse neighborhood work better, in places like Singapore (where housing is predominantly public) they even try to force different neighborhoods to resemble the national demographics. I certainly think the world would be a better place if the rich had to interact with the poor on a daily basis rather than remain on their bubbles. For anyone that's interested:

http://voxeu.org/article/more-we-mix-better
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Just to expand a little on your squirrel post and my complaint that this is dumbing down.

I have not yet seen labour camps built by grey squirrels to have red squirrels serve them.
I have not seen squirrels legislate housing policy according to red or grey pelt.

You're not looking hard enough then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:43 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Just to expand a little on your squirrel post and my complaint that this is dumbing down.

That we know of.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:08 am

On the squirrel debate. Grey squirrels are not native to the uk. They have come in bred in large numbers and have all but wiped out the red squirrel Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 am

Myesyats wrote:it's racist when white people embrace being white

but when black/brown/etc people embrace being black it's charming

white lives matter, duh

But seriously, white men will probably take an Asian woman each and blast into space and colonize a new world before white race would be to die out. Then the most dominate male traits will live alongside the most submissive female traits (it's a joke not a dick, don't take it too hard)

This was a joke but its actually sad. The world knows how sad and self-hating large numbers of Asian women are.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:

white lives matter, duh

But seriously, white men will probably take an Asian woman each and blast into space and colonize a new world before white race would be to die out. Then the most dominate male traits will live alongside the most submissive female traits (it's a joke not a dick, don't take it too hard)

This was a joke but its actually sad. The world knows how sad and self-hating large numbers of Asian women are.

Spoiler:

Can confirm.

Know quite a few white guys who especially head to Thailand to satisfy their yellow fever as they are high value there. Asian girls like white men. But also majority of Asian girls (hot ones) end up with super alpha Asian men, so it's not like they don't like their Asians.

Similar with polish girls...They LOVE mediterranean look (Italian & Spanish), especially the latter it's scary. My tanned skin helped me so they mistook me for Spanish/Italian.

If you're a Pale blonde guy, there are 2 places in the world where you'll be a big big hit.

East Asia & South America.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Entire Asia actually.

The Iranians (Aryans in Sanskrit) when came to India they brought the Vedic ideas with them and they established rule in India. They were considered of Noble character and were in power.

This had a subconscious effect on population. White=wealthy=desired. Dark=working class=Undesired. Later British came and further took that shit.

If you ever find Indians being racists look no further than above for explanation. Have you ever seen an Indian girl with black man? The answer is above.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 pm

It's a shame Irans true civilization has been wiped out by conquest.

Also contrary to Hitler's believe white people are not Aryans. Hitler shamelessly stole Aryan, Swastika etc from Sanskrit when Germanic tribes had nothing to do with Aryan civilization. The point is, if any white people want to take pride in being Aryan they are fooling themselves. Only Aryans are present day Iranians. Thanks you.

How do I know all these?Perks of learning the oldest language in the world , Sanskrit.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

white lives matter, duh

Spoiler:

Can confirm.

Know quite a few white guys who especially head to Thailand to satisfy their yellow fever as they are high value there. Asian girls like white men. But also majority of Asian girls (hot ones) end up with super alpha Asian men, so it's not like they don't like their Asians.

Similar with polish girls...They LOVE mediterranean look (Italian & Spanish), especially the latter it's scary. My tanned skin helped me so they mistook me for Spanish/Italian.

If you're a Pale blonde guy, there are 2 places in the world where you'll be a big big hit.

East Asia & South America.

Thailand is poor so its sex tourism there. Same with phillippines. To be fair though its usually average chicks since unless the woman is wide-eyed most dudes cant tell a Pretty Asian girl from any other. They think we all look alike, which is funny since Asians in many places(well, I cant say most but its definitely true in Japan) think all white people look alike Laughing

Adit wrote:Entire Asia actually.

The Iranians (Aryans in Sanskrit) when came to India they brought the Vedic ideas with them and they established rule in India. They were considered of Noble character and were in power.

This had a subconscious effect on population. White=wealthy=desired. Dark=working class=Undesired. Later British came and further took that shit.

If you ever find Indians being racists look no further than above for explanation. Have you ever seen an Indian girl with black man? The answer is above.

You can barely walk around in Trinidad without seeing an Indian girl and a black guy. They even have a special name for their kids(Douglas). its pretty common on this side of the globe. I hear its also common in South Africa where the indian admixture is big in Cape Coloureds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Adit wrote:It's a shame Irans true civilization has been wiped out by conquest.

Also contrary to Hitler's believe white people are not Aryans. Hitler shamelessly stole Aryan, Swastika etc from Sanskrit when Germanic tribes had nothing to do with Aryan civilization. The point is, if any white people want to take pride in being Aryan they are fooling themselves. Only Aryans are present day Iranians. Thanks you.

How do I know all these?Perks of learning the oldest language in the world , Sanskrit.

Point in case. Race is culturally and historically defined and the whole thin is a heap of highly volatile BS.
In the 19th century, Italians were considered 'non-white' in the US Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:04 pm

They are still considered non-whites in many places.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:51 am

Even Italians still consider Sicilians to be practically Arabs
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin