Lets keep it under-dog

+19
anirudhkitt
Funkentelechy
VivaStPauli
free_cat
Magricos
Lord Hades
Adit
AttacanteBG
Arquitecto
rwo power
Babun
jibers
Mia_San_Mia
BAYERN_MUNICH
Geo
Die_Roten
FC_Hollywood
Sushi Master
The Messiah
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Lets keep it under-dog

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Of recent I have noticed some of us (Bayern Fans) are becoming arrogant including myself.

You can't deny the fact that we are getting spoilt by Ribery and co

However we've brought far too much attention on ourselves and Bayern Munich in this forum and we have posted to many threads about Bayern and our players, please lets take easy and let other people do it for us.

You know Bayern always do it under-dog.

Don't want a situation when if we have a bad game against any team say for example the upcoming match against Napoli or fail to meet expectation at the end of the season the whole forum will be trolling on us, most especially Real Madrid fans, You know they are eagerly anticipating for us to fail.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Agree 100%. But these guys are newcomers (or 2nd accounts) so... no idea.

At least some of the "new wave" seem to be nice guys.

Very nice trolling at least, I must admit Laughing

But save it for after the results.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by FC_Hollywood Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 am

Okay

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Die_Roten Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 am

If we beat Barca/Madrid/Manu though, we troll the hell out of them. Deal? Very Happy
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:39 am

Die_Roten wrote:If we beat Barca/Madrid/Manu though, we troll the hell out of them. Deal? Very Happy
Well, obviously. What true fans and Goallegacy member wouldn't? Very Happy

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Geo Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:48 am

I don't care if they troll us.

Because.. at least me, can really spoil their party.

Bayern über alles Wink
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 374
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 am

But it's just so much more fun trolling when you're an underdog since no one expects it and has to eat their words Very Happy

Of course, realistically we shouldn't be an underdog with the amazing squad we have, but people here don't watch Bundesliga and constantly underrate German teams.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 pm

No one here on the forum see's Bayern as an underdog, not even those who say so (Real fans Razz ).Behind Barcelona, we are the favorite for CL title number one for sure. So the only thing we can do is , hold those statements back and release them after the CL final (hopefully). But we have to show how great Bayern is atm, just not in that amount of right now.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by FC_Hollywood Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 am

I hate Barcelona. Why is everyone saying "Behind Barcelona" or "Barcelona is in their own class" etc. Barca have to thank UEFA for their wins.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by The Messiah Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 am

Left for me, I think Bayern with Arjen Robben will beat Barcelona and might even beat them with Kroos.

I understand the true Value of Bayern most especially our first line-up, no other team in the world can beat our first line-up, considering that we have the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best full back in the world, the best CM in the world and one of the best striker in the world.

I understand people know we are a class but they dont give us much credit, especially Madrid fans, they jump at every opportunity to compare their players with ours.

Some people even rate Man-U above us, which I can't understand why..? our first team is better and the last time we met, we destroyed them with a very weak defence.

Our weakest position is still CB's which have improve greatly over the last month.

What really scares me about this team is that our Players are still very young and they can still improve...



The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Mia_San_Mia Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 am

Bayern are the 2nd best team in the world after barcelona in my opinion and we are much better than real madrid considering the amount of money that we spent only 50M in 2 years wich is equal to half of Ronaldo's price
as for man utd bayern is better has more experienced players
Mia_San_Mia
Mia_San_Mia
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by jibers Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Left for me, I think Bayern with Arjen Robben will beat Barcelona and might even beat them with Kroos.

I understand the true Value of Bayern most especially our first line-up, no other team in the world can beat our first line-up, considering that we have the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best full back in the world, the best CM in the world and one of the best striker in the world.

I understand people know we are a class but they dont give us much credit, especially Madrid fans, they jump at every opportunity to compare their players with ours.

Some people even rate Man-U above us, which I can't understand why..? our first team is better and the last time we met, we destroyed them with a very weak defence.
Our weakest position is still CB's which have improve greatly over the last month.

What really scares me about this team is that our Players are still very young and they can still improve...




Destroyed us? looooooooool. We completely dominated you and made you look like a division 2 side till rafael got sent off. You beat us on aggreagate goals. Why are manu rated higher, erm, only small detail of 3 finals in four years. deal with it.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10226
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Mia_San_Mia Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:22 pm

jibers wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Left for me, I think Bayern with Arjen Robben will beat Barcelona and might even beat them with Kroos.

I understand the true Value of Bayern most especially our first line-up, no other team in the world can beat our first line-up, considering that we have the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best full back in the world, the best CM in the world and one of the best striker in the world.

I understand people know we are a class but they dont give us much credit, especially Madrid fans, they jump at every opportunity to compare their players with ours.

Some people even rate Man-U above us, which I can't understand why..? our first team is better and the last time we met, we destroyed them with a very weak defence.
Our weakest position is still CB's which have improve greatly over the last month.

What really scares me about this team is that our Players are still very young and they can still improve...




Destroyed us? looooooooool. We completely dominated you and made you look like a division 2 side till rafael got sent off. You beat us on aggreagate goals. Why are manu rated higher, erm, only small detail of 3 finals in four years. deal with it.

LOL and a draw with Basel and benfica Razz this year we are much better than the 2 past years and of course we are much better than your team ...just look how we destroyed your rivals (and the best team in the PL) ...
Mia_San_Mia
Mia_San_Mia
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by jibers Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Mia_San_Mia wrote:
jibers wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Left for me, I think Bayern with Arjen Robben will beat Barcelona and might even beat them with Kroos.

I understand the true Value of Bayern most especially our first line-up, no other team in the world can beat our first line-up, considering that we have the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best full back in the world, the best CM in the world and one of the best striker in the world.

I understand people know we are a class but they dont give us much credit, especially Madrid fans, they jump at every opportunity to compare their players with ours.

Some people even rate Man-U above us, which I can't understand why..? our first team is better and the last time we met, we destroyed them with a very weak defence.
Our weakest position is still CB's which have improve greatly over the last month.

What really scares me about this team is that our Players are still very young and they can still improve...




Destroyed us? looooooooool. We completely dominated you and made you look like a division 2 side till rafael got sent off. You beat us on aggreagate goals. Why are manu rated higher, erm, only small detail of 3 finals in four years. deal with it.

LOL and a draw with Basel and benfica Razz this year we are much better than the 2 past years and of course we are much better than your team ...just look how we destroyed your rivals (and the best team in the PL) ...

And last season we drew with valencia at home, what's your point? The season we won the cl we barely beat sporting. United perfom poorly in the group stages traditionally. Again, form is temporary, class is permanent. Reach 3 out of four finals then start talking. Atm your team has done sod. A few good games and you guys are coming out of the woodwork. Pipe down and achieve something before you start talking. You guys are acting like RM fans. According to them, madrid are the 2nd best team in the world after one semi finals in almost 7 years. FML
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10226
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Babun Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

jibers wrote:
Mia_San_Mia wrote:
jibers wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Left for me, I think Bayern with Arjen Robben will beat Barcelona and might even beat them with Kroos.

I understand the true Value of Bayern most especially our first line-up, no other team in the world can beat our first line-up, considering that we have the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best full back in the world, the best CM in the world and one of the best striker in the world.

I understand people know we are a class but they dont give us much credit, especially Madrid fans, they jump at every opportunity to compare their players with ours.

Some people even rate Man-U above us, which I can't understand why..? our first team is better and the last time we met, we destroyed them with a very weak defence.
Our weakest position is still CB's which have improve greatly over the last month.

What really scares me about this team is that our Players are still very young and they can still improve...




Destroyed us? looooooooool. We completely dominated you and made you look like a division 2 side till rafael got sent off. You beat us on aggreagate goals. Why are manu rated higher, erm, only small detail of 3 finals in four years. deal with it.

LOL and a draw with Basel and benfica Razz this year we are much better than the 2 past years and of course we are much better than your team ...just look how we destroyed your rivals (and the best team in the PL) ...

And last season we drew with valencia at home, what's your point? The season we won the cl we barely beat sporting. United perfom poorly in the group stages traditionally. Again, form is temporary, class is permanent. Reach 3 out of four finals then start talking. Atm your team has done sod. A few good games and you guys are coming out of the woodwork. Pipe down and achieve something before you start talking. You guys are acting like RM fans. According to them, madrid are the 2nd best team in the world after one semi finals in almost 7 years. FML
Bayern>>> Manu regardless of the results, simply because Manu's midfield is utter crap Very Happy If Manu faces Farca or Bayern in KO stages of CL then good bye Very Happy

If you're still not convinced look at Manu's awesome all time record in Allianz Arena Very Happy How many wins did you guys record? eco smile
P.S. When will you get your laptop back? I need you to post some more Very Happy Moar raw material for the lulz, please eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 am

The only thing ManU has over Bayern is extreme depth and defense. Our first 11 is pretty equal except for ManU's superior defense, but Bayern's midfield is just so much better.

In a head to head game it could go any way, but ManU's lack of midfield really hurts them.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:26 pm

I dont think Ferdinand is better than Boateng, none is Rafael better than Rafinha and on current Form our defence is even better...

Neuer>>>>Da Gea
Lahm>>>>>Evra
Rafinha>>>Rafeal
Vidic>>>>>Badstuber
Boateng>>Ferdinand
.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Tsk tsk. Always underrating Stubsi Wink Mind you, Badstuber was the only one who managed to defeat Neuer after 1147 minutes. Razz Beat that!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:45 pm

So much for keeping it "underdogs" with the last 5-6 posts.

:facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11676
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 pm

What, in our board?

What sane fans don't hype their own team on their own board? Very Happy

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by AttacanteBG Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:52 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:No one here on the forum see's Bayern as an underdog, not even those who say so (Real fans Razz ).Behind Barcelona, we are the favorite for CL title number one for sure. So the only thing we can do is , hold those statements back and release them after the CL final (hopefully). But we have to show how great Bayern is atm, just not in that amount of right now.

How could you be 2nd favorite for Champions League? What you did to be ranked higher than Real Madrid or Milan? Or Manchester United, or Chelsea?
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Adit Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 pm

I understand what you guys are saying,and i consider Bayern as equal or better than madrid but saying madrid fans are waiting to troll bayern is far from truth...

If anything some of u started trolling first with pathetic trolling on best goal keeper in the world with help of some huntsman quotes lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9542
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Babun Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Adit wrote:I understand what you guys are saying,and i consider Bayern as equal or better than madrid but saying madrid fans are waiting to troll bayern is far from truth...

If anything some of u started trolling first with pathetic trolling on best goal keeper in the world with help of some huntsman quotes lol
Fc_Hollywood is huntsman Very Happy No one else started overhyping Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm

mehh why would real madrid fans want bayern to fail.. we are one of the best teams in europe and as such our concern is with the likes of barcelona,united chelsea failing.. bayern can come, get eliminated,qualify , no madridsta cares unless you face us..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Left for me, I think Bayern with Arjen Robben will beat Barcelona and might even beat them with Kroos.

I understand the true Value of Bayern most especially our first line-up, no other team in the world can beat our first line-up, considering that we have the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best full back in the world, the best CM in the world and one of the best striker in the world.

I understand people know we are a class but they dont give us much credit, especially Madrid fans, they jump at every opportunity to compare their players with ours.

Some people even rate Man-U above us, which I can't understand why..? our first team is better and the last time we met, we destroyed them with a very weak defence.

Our weakest position is still CB's which have improve greatly over the last month.

What really scares me about this team is that our Players are still very young and they can still improve...




btw beating a team on away goals is not akin to destroying them
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it under-dog  Empty Re: Lets keep it under-dog

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum