McAgger
Unique
iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ranieriless Lads vs 5 time European Champions Empty Ranieriless Lads vs 5 time European Champions

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Finally, 15 days have gone by since we have seen Liverpool FC play.
Leicester have sacked Claudio and deserved to be ass whooped. They are already in the relegation zone and I really hope we add to their misery.

Team news:

Sturridge, Ings and Lovren are out. Grujic back in training.

Mignolet :/
Clyne Lucas Matip Milner
Henderson Wijnaldum Lallana
Mane Firmino Coutinho

Hope we win lads
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Ranieriless Lads vs 5 time European Champions Empty Re: Ranieriless Lads vs 5 time European Champions

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Smash the scum. Just smash them.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ranieriless Lads vs 5 time European Champions Empty Re: Ranieriless Lads vs 5 time European Champions

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Nishankly wrote:Finally, 15 days have gone by since we have seen Liverpool FC play.
Leicester have sacked Claudio and deserved to be ass whooped. They are already in the relegation zone and I really hope we add to their misery.

Team news:

Sturridge, Ings and Lovren are out. Grujic back in training.

Mignolet :/
Clyne Lucas Matip Milner
Henderson Wijnaldum Lallana
Mane Firmino Coutinho

Hope we win lads
YNWA
Klavan may be
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:59 pm

I don't mind either but if Lucas as a DM is playing CB over Klopp's Klavan, Then there are a lot of questions to be answered.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:41 pm

No way Liverpool will win this game. Now they have sacked the manager the players will be well up for it and Liverpool don't do well against teams that have a go
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Henderson is apparently out. Can should start. Sigh
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Nishankly wrote:Henderson is apparently out. Can should start. Sigh
nice :facepalm: if only we had a player like joe allan to step in Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:11 pm

lmao a full months rest and players still can't get themselves fit for this fixtures.

Just *bleep* off this season already. Another write off.

We laugh at United since SAF left and they've already won 3 trophies in that span while we are still holding our dicks.

It would just be typical if they win EL as well while we don't even get top 4.

*bleep* cub disgusts me sometimes.

There's insane rage in me seeing United win a trophy today. I'm *bleep* fed up man.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Don't call me James wrote:lmao a full months rest and players still can't get themselves fit for this fixtures.

Just *bleep* off this season already. Another write off.

We laugh at United since SAF left and they've already won 3 trophies in that span while we are still holding our dicks.

It would just be typical if they win EL as well while we don't even get top 4.

*bleep* cub disgusts me sometimes.

There's insane rage in me seeing United win a trophy today. I'm *bleep* fed up man.
its only you that laughs at man u since Fergie left. the rest of us just worry about what our team is doing. tbh if your step dad klopp could some how fix our joke of a defence then maybe we would win something. don't worry about what games man u win worry about the stupid games we lose because our defence is a joke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 am

Most of the things at the club are a joke, But we've seen progress. Klopp has had a full year to realize most of these players overachievers. He'll do the needful (I hope imo)

As far Henderson goes, The team should win without him now that Coutinho and Mane are back.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 am

Nishankly wrote:Most of the things at the club are a joke, But we've seen progress. Klopp has had a full year to realize most of these players overachievers. He'll do the needful (I hope imo)

As far Henderson goes, The team should win without him now that Coutinho and Mane are back.
tbh I don't think we have seen any progress at all. infact the stats say klopp has the exact same record as rogers. under Rodgers we were a team that on its day played great football but couldent defend for shit. under Rodgers we were a team that got beat by scrub teams far to often. under rogers we were a team that were piss poor at set plays attacking and defending. we have all of them problems under klopp. I like klopp. he is a great guy and under him we have a great attack. but he is one of the worst defensive couches I have ever seen. we are not dodgy at the back we are a complete joke at the back.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:34 am

Nishankly wrote:Henderson is apparently out. Can should start. Sigh
Shocked What a Face pale Please NO.

Play Lucas as DM
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:41 am

I would rather we play Milner at DM and Moreno at LB.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Nishankly wrote:I would rather we play Milner at DM and Moreno at LB.
No

Henderson is doubtful for Arsenal too :facepalm: :brickwall:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Henderson out is a big loss. Sad

Hope Can can pull some magic out of his pocket or I'd rather play Lucas or even Stewart there. Against Leicester it might not be as big of an issue because they're a shambles this season, but the Arsenal game it will be paramount to have a competent player in that position. I have no problems with how Lucas has played this season.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Struggling so far as the Zonal against a team that is physically more overpowering causes some problems. No midfield presence and the lack decisiveness up front is concerning.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Sorry to say this lads because you all had your hopes up thinking we are going places under klopp but the truth is your team don't defend like Liverpool if your a good manager. 3 transfer windows and over 12 months on the training pitch and this is what we are seeing. He is a fraud of a manager.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:48 pm

You just knew this team would fall apart taking the single players out of the game. 15 *bleep* days in La Manga and you still can't turn up.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Nishankly wrote:You just knew this team would fall apart taking the single players out of the game. 15 *bleep* days in La Manga and you still can't turn up.
tbh mate the team is badly coached. We have lots of talent upfront and that's why we score goals but no work is done to stop goals going in. We will be here in 4 years time looking for a new manager with nothing to show from this one.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:19 pm

We're the biggest joke of a club in all of Europe. Just *bleep* off.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Firminho is the biggest fraud ever lol, the guy can only ever be on a run of good form other than that his always average as best.

Definitley not making the top four now, next season is going to be intresting, we're only missing a keeper, CB, LB, CM, Winger and striker. Lets see how we go.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm

I've stopped watching Klopp's interviews. I really can't listen to him, He's know this squad is shite but he's still leaving us high and dry because of his stubborn attitude.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Getting Benjamin Woodburn on to win a game
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:48 pm

I saw this shit coming ages ago. People said I need to give klopp time but it don't take 12 months to fix a defence. We will waste another 2-3 years on klopp then bring in another dud manager.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:09 pm

That's okay lads when we sign Damary *bleep* Gray and Ryan Sessegnon from the Championship in the summer all of our problems will go away.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next