Nishankly
rincon
Myesyats
26 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

European Refugee Crisis - Page 11 Empty Re: European Refugee Crisis

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:39 pm

It's funny how in this day and age your not a nice person unless you give your country away Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:00 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:Well I went to school for 7 years that was less than 50% ethnic European so yeah I'm sure your perspective is lots more 'nuanced'....

That actually makes your position a lot more clear.

You went to a school with a bunch of Blacks and probably Pakistanis. They had their crews, you didnt fit in, and the hatred began. They ruined your childhood, and you will never forgive them for it, but admitting this as an adult becomes weird. So we have to reframe the argument.

"They are ruining our country"

Shot in the right direction?

Supposing that was true, and I'm sure the scenario you described is true for a lot of European children, why do you (and your anonymous up voters) seem to enjoy it?

Do you (and your up voters) get a sadistic enjoyment from the idea of alienating white children?
You lot are in much more need of psychoanalysis, and better than that amateurish job you just tried on me.

So for the record, my school class was evenly divided between white and black students, + 1 Somalian Muslim, 1 possibly Pakistani boy (I don't know where he was from), and 1 Chinese boy.

As you put it, we all had our 'crews', except the Pakistani and Chinese boy. But they fit in quite well with our white 'crew'.
So no my childhood was not exactly 'ruined', but it's nice to know you hoped it was, you hateful little person. :facepalm:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:39 am

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:55 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

That actually makes your position a lot more clear.

You went to a school with a bunch of Blacks and probably Pakistanis. They had their crews, you didnt fit in, and the hatred began. They ruined your childhood, and you will never forgive them for it, but admitting this as an adult becomes weird. So we have to reframe the argument.

"They are ruining our country"

Shot in the right direction?

Supposing that was true, and I'm sure the scenario you described is true for a lot of European children, why do you (and your anonymous up voters) seem to enjoy it?

Do you (and your up voters) get a sadistic enjoyment from the idea of alienating white children?
You lot are in much more need of psychoanalysis, and better than that amateurish job you just tried on me.

So for the record, my school class was evenly divided between white and black students, + 1 Somalian Muslim, 1 possibly Pakistani boy (I don't know where he was from), and 1 Chinese boy.

As you put it, we all had our 'crews', except the Pakistani and Chinese boy. But they fit in quite well with our white 'crew'.
So no my childhood was not exactly 'ruined', but it's nice to know you hoped it was, you hateful little person. :facepalm:

Where, in my post, did I say I enjoyed it? I just called it how I saw it since you your worldview directly hints at you not getting on with the ethnic minorities in your school.

The South Asian and the Chinese kid were in your crew? And you still want their ass out...and I am hateful? Laughing Laughing

Its fine though. I obviously struck a nerve, but you'll get over it when you get older. Schoolyard taunts is no reason to want to kick people out your country. The Somali kids making fun of you back then don't represent the sum of their community in your country now.

Betty, you are clearly crowing. If you're trying to hide your satisfaction you're failing at it badly.

If anyone's childhood was actually ruined or detrimentally affected by diversity it would in fact legitimise my opinions, so the path you're trying to plough here is a pointless dead end for you, unless you're trying to prove diversity sucks. Which you're not, so just stop for your own sake.
I have nothing against Chinese people nor want them kicked out, there are clearly reasons that kid felt more at ease in our group.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:15 am

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 am

Since when did 1 Somali kid become "The Somalis" in your mind Betty?
This Somali who you insist on imagining in your passive aggressive stance was treating me 'poorly', in fact was a Muslim girl who hardly spoke to anyone and was ruthlessly taunted by the black students who seemed to enjoy ridiculing Somalians. She didn't give me any trouble.

Can you just admit you don't know what you're talking about, or must we waste more time and thread pages talking about what my life is like in your imagination?

And the last I looked when it comes to racially motivated murders in the UK 43% of the perpetrators are white. The way the media operates you'd think it was 100%, so I don't think the Chinese community really needs my help.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:Since when did 1 Somali kid become "The Somalis" in your mind Betty?
This Somali who you insist on imagining in your passive aggressive stance was treating me 'poorly', in fact was a Muslim girl who hardly spoke to anyone and was ruthlessly taunted by the black students who seemed to enjoy ridiculing Somalians. She didn't give me any trouble.

Can you just admit you don't know what you're talking about, or must we waste more time and thread pages talking about what my life is like in your imagination?

And the last I looked when it comes to racially motivated murders in the UK 43% of the perpetrators are white. The way the media operates you'd think it was 100%, so I don't think the Chinese community really needs my help.

Kids enjoy ridiculing everybody, why did you take it personal? The anger at the black kids playing the dozens in apparent in your post.

I'm sure those statistics was very comforting to the Chinese man who got beat to death in Preston eh? That you didnt mention at all even though it was an international story? What about the Chinese heiress Bi Xixi? She got the ever loving crap beat out of her by her English boyfriend in the UK and died too. What do you think the reaction would have been if it was some Chinese peasant killing an English heiress in China?

The Chinese community in the Uk doesnt need your help?

Violence against Chinese in the UK widespread and under-reported
the Chinese community in the uk doesn't need anyones help because in the 42years of my life ive never seen the Chinese get singled out for abuse. when I was a kid the indian and Pakistani community were picked on and abused like you wouldent beleave but not the Chinese.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:Since when did 1 Somali kid become "The Somalis" in your mind Betty?

Kids enjoy ridiculing everybody, why did you take it personal? The anger at the black kids playing the dozens in apparent in your post.

I'm sure those statistics was very comforting to the Chinese man who got beat to death in Preston eh? That you didnt mention at all even though it was an international story? What about the Chinese heiress Bi Xixi? She got the ever loving crap beat out of her by her English boyfriend in the UK and died too. What do you think the reaction would have been if it was some Chinese peasant killing an English heiress in China?

dude there are grown ass men on this forum who cry like a bitch and take everything personal and your asking him why he took things personal as a young kid.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Unique wrote:dude there are grown ass men on this forum who cry like a bitch and take everything personal and your asking him why he took things personal as a young kid.

rofl rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

the Chinese community in the uk doesn't need anyones help because in the 42years of my life ive never seen the Chinese get singled out for abuse. when I was a kid the indian and Pakistani community were picked on and abused like you wouldent beleave but not the Chinese.

So all the Chinese people in the UK who say they are the victims of abuse are lying?
and how many Chinese people in the uk do you know. I'm not saying no Chinese people in the uk get abused but they are far far far from being a target. like I said when I was growing up the indian and Pakistanis had a dogs life tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:41 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Yep. The 'feminists' will introduce 'Sharia law'.

Just go get a brain will you.

Not impossible. Sharia law is the perfect intersection between their urge to protect the vulnerable other, and their inner raging, repressed, desire to be dominated by aggressive males, which could come spluttering forth at any moment like the priest found in a brothel getting pissed on.
Their lack of passion, and actual willingness to align themselves with islamists, does suggest something sinister occurring at the subconscious level.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:15 am

DuringTheWar wrote:

Not impossible. Sharia law is the perfect intersection between their urge to protect the vulnerable other, and their inner raging, repressed, desire to be dominated by aggressive males, which could come spluttering forth at any moment like the priest found in a brothel getting pissed on.
Their lack of passion, and actual willingness to align themselves with islamists, does suggest something sinister occurring at the subconscious level.

What the actual *bleep*
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:39 am

M99 wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

What the actual *bleep*

https://pov-tc.pbs.org/pov/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/evolution-romance-novel-fifty-shades-ebooks-detail1.jpg

I miss the days when basic biology/human psychology didn't get responded with "what the actual *bleep*" by idiots.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:50 am

M99 wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

What the actual *bleep*

Women love being dominated by strong, masculine men. The hottest sex that women have, is when they are bossed around and told what to do by the guy, choking, slapping hard, pushing her around. Next time, you're in bed with a girl, try it and she'll be a regular customer to your dick, guaranteed.

That's why you see often a girl dumping her beta boyfriend, and being lured by a more masculine, aggressive and alpha man who makes her vagina tingle. This is "The Art of the Game". Why do you think girls like "bad boys" so much ?

as for the refugee crisis: here are official numbers: 7/10 aren't even Syrian!! (over 500K Syrian refugees internally displaced have returned to their homes since 2017 thanks to advances of lion of damescus, Assad against the terrorists). As you see, majority of "refugees" are actually economic migrants from Africa (who get to Europe through Libya, getting on NGO boats by human traffickers to get to Italy)

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/882248308252651521

European Refugee Crisis - Page 11 KYnRBNa

European Refugee Crisis - Page 11 AXx3NSX

Meanwhile, due to massive sexual attacks, Sweden is set to host the first "NO MEN ALLOWED" music festival next year Very Happy

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40504452

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:21 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
M99 wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

What the actual *bleep*

https://pov-tc.pbs.org/pov/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/evolution-romance-novel-fifty-shades-ebooks-detail1.jpg

I miss the days when basic biology/human psychology didn't get responded with "what the actual *bleep*" by idiots.

I miss the days when 4chan idiots sticked to 4chan.

Also anyone who reads 50 Shades is a feminist. And a feminist is not a person who wants equality for women but the trash you wrote.

Like I said before, stick to 4chan. Your sole purpose in a football forum is to post shit in political sections. Why are you even here?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:31 am

Just remove politics section RG already or ban these *bleep*.

No more politics section = no more DuringTheWorstPoster
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 am

LeVersacci wrote:Just remove politics section RG already or ban these *bleep*.

you and your 2 brothers get really offened by free speech don't you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:06 am

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:07 am

Unique wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Just remove politics section RG already or ban these *bleep*.

you and your 2 brothers get really offened by free speech don't you.

This generation. Laughing

Time to introduce mandatory military service again so that men are actually men.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:39 pm

I did my military service, and still think you're insane, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Some people cannot be helped. We should try, though. I'm sorry it didnt work out for you and I'm also sorry that telling the truth like it is and stating obvious facts is 'insane' for you. Pretty interesting, honestly.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:40 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I did my military service, and still think you're insane, though.

Do you miss the days where Senor Penguin, RedOranje, Rwo, Che, Lord Spencer etc used to regularly educate the mass along with you and have intellectual discussions and debates?

Was just reading one of the old thread and the astonishing difference between posts and their quality then and now is remarkable. Shouldn't have taken those days for granted for sure.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next