rincon
Myesyats
26 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

European Refugee Crisis Empty European Refugee Crisis

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:04 pm

rwo power wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Aleppo under siege as we speak and apparently messages of genocide coming out from there, If something also inhumane as this happens to something that has been filmed and known about since years, Its a collective failure of humanity.
And still there are so many rich countries refusing to help the refugees just because there might be a handful bad apples among them. Appalling.

Yeah sure because it worked out great for Germany that Merkel welcomed millions of refugees with open arms, right?... Now she wants them out. A survey last week revealed that more than half of Germans consider refugees as the biggest problem Germany is facing right now, they worry about not having enough money....at their own wish. Refugees come and then what? They ask for benefits, allowances, whatever... They don't want to work. What is happening now is what's been prevented and ended in the Siege of Vienna in the 17th century. The methods were different but the premise is the same.

The religion of peace?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

European Refugee Crisis Empty Re: European Refugee Crisis

Post by rincon Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Of course refugees don't want to work. Nothing says laziness like uprooting your life and travelling 2000km to start over.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:28 pm

Myesyats wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Aleppo under siege as we speak and apparently messages of genocide coming out from there, If something also inhumane as this happens to something that has been filmed and known about since years, Its a collective failure of humanity.
And still there are so many rich countries refusing to help the refugees just because there might be a handful bad apples among them. Appalling.

Yeah sure because it worked out great for Germany that Merkel welcomed millions of refugees with open arms, right?... Now she wants them out. A survey last week revealed that more than half of Germans consider refugees as the biggest problem Germany is facing right now, they worry about not having enough money....at their own wish. Refugees come and then what? They ask for benefits, allowances, whatever... They don't want to work. What is happening now is what's been prevented and ended in the Siege of Vienna in the 17th century. The methods were different but the premise is the same.

The religion of peace?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Unfortunately if these superpowers set all of their greed and ideology aside, All of this would never have happened Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Korea, Yemen all of them are an example to how the west is failed and how now the modern ignorant people are running away from issues created by their own governments over centuries. Stand with your face up and front, accept it and sympathize with those suffering and those getting massacred.

The *bleep* fact that countries like UK, France, Spain and Holland still own inhabited islands in the pacific ocean and down south of Argentina is a *bleep* laugh.

The Syria crisis is between Assad and the FSA as of now, Assad is supported by the Russians, While FSA are supported by Turkey.

USA, England, France etc support a northern government within Syria above the ISIL area which is also in Syria and these peace forces do not flinch in bombing the entirety of Syria.

Why can't all of them combine and fight the ISIL, What's stopping them? Because everyone has their own agenda on their mind. Hell even Saudi Arabia and Qatar ditched the peace corps mid battle to join hands with the FSA, Wtf is wrong with this world.

And then we come down to main man ISIS, ISIL isn't doing shit right now, They are sitting and enjoying what's happening in Syria between two civil forces. Hell they are recapturing all that they lost slowly and slyly as everyone else is fighting among themselves.

Im still yet to read through the events of every decade post 1900s where i do not cringe about man kind.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

rincon wrote:Of course refugees don't want to work. Nothing says laziness like uprooting your life and travelling 2000km to start over.

Why should Europe care? They've got their own country that they should defend. Do you think they would help Europeans if the roles were reversed? I doubt that because as the Quran says: "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."

... and that's one of the kindest lines in there.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Myesyats wrote:
rincon wrote:Of course refugees don't want to work. Nothing says laziness like uprooting your life and travelling 2000km to start over.

Why should Europe care? They've got their own country that they should defend. Do you think they would help Europeans if the roles were reversed? I doubt that because as the Quran says: "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."

Prime ignorance right there again, The official % on refugees in Europe is about 10%, Ill inflate that to 15-20% for everyone.

80% of the Syrian refugees are still in somewhere in the middle east and now the closest to Syria are the countries Iran, Saudi, Iraq, Turkey, Israel, Jordan.

Jordan is a small country, They've accepted to many are now struggling.

Iraq welcome back to ISIS again lads.

Saudi, They are changing colors like a chameleon in this Syrian crisis.

Israel accepting Muslims? lol

Turkey has the highest refugee population in the world atm

Iran wants refugees but then its an issue of Shia Sunni and to get to the eastern countries they have to go through Iraq and Iran which is dangerous.

Hence 10% (15-20%) decide to come to Europe.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Why should Europe humans care?

^there, fixed it for you. Its not like Europe went to hell in the 20th century and they had mass emigration to america...

Be a grown up and rise to be a good person instead of condemning someone for something some 2000 year old book says. These people are fleeing the kind of religious extremism that you blame them for!

You don't want to care? sure, don't. But don't question the people that want to help the victims of atrocity.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:18 pm

I don't condemn people who actually help (Merkel for instance) but I'm just saying they create problems for themselves at their own wish.

European Refugee Crisis Rapefugees+welcome_b06ae5_5973332
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Myesyats wrote:I don't condemn people who actually help (Merkel for instance) but I'm just saying they create problems for themselves at their own wish.

Who is this guy? I keep seeing his face used in different memes hmm
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:43 pm

First of all, why are you fossilizing with their religion? They are more than that, they are human lives escaping from mass murderers.

Second, yea their religion is unwelcoming towards/prohibiting the other religions, but that's stupid and primitive as *bleep*, why would you lower at their level?
And the vast majority are muslims who live civilly, not the criminals who think like in that image.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:59 pm

What is happening in Syria is sad. Really wish some one can at least save those children from there. Myanmar is witnessing a genocide,no other term to call it. Nobel peace prize winner is behind this ethnic cleansing is a sad irony.

On a macro level we cant ignore the religious phobia causing these problems.The image islamic world has created for out side world is bad. Soudi Arabia has successfully destroyed Muslim's global image. They have successfully proliferated their intolerant,violent,oppressive,undemocratic Sunni Islam to global masses. You cant blame an average person for believing the version of islam practiced in their holiest sites,birth place of their prophet and religion is right. Global muslim is confused, they look up to Arabia for 'pure' form of islam and what they see is beheading,women oppression,minority persecution version. Muslims world is in dire need for good progressive,timely reforms and for that first Soudi Arabia needs to fall.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Russian ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov shot dead in Ankara

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38369962

Shit. This is bad. This is very bad.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Russia getting a taste of what it's like to meddle with Middle East affairs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Looks like Putin will be having Turkey for Christmas
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:44 pm

European Refugee Crisis Islam10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:46 pm

At least nine people have died after a lorry ploughed into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin in a possible terror attack.
Around 50 others were injured, including several critically, and the suspected driver was arrested nearby.

http://news.sky.com/story/nine-killed-in-lorry-attack-on-berlin-christmas-market-10702656

not sure if its ISIS yet but if I had to place a bet I know where I would put my money.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:I don't condemn people who actually help (Merkel for instance) but I'm just saying they create problems for themselves at their own wish.

man if I posted that I would get strung up and killed Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:03 am

European Refugee Crisis 5xrdwo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:16 am

Art Morte wrote:Russia getting a taste of what it's like to meddle with Middle East affairs.

Had it not been for Russia' involvement in Syria, it would have already turned into a lawless, anarchist jihadi-haven shithole like Libya after Gaddaffi was murdered.

Assad is a despot, but for Middle Eastern standards, he's a liberal/secular dictator. Much rather him than Salafi Jihadists / ISIS.

The assassin was a big fan of Salafi "rebels", and took this measure as retalitation of Russia helping Assad defeat the rebels in Aleppo.

My theory is that it's a CIA/NATO conspired plot to provoke Russia into doing something to start a war before Trump is sworn in. From Putin' press confrence today (watch it in full in Russia), he was very calm and said the meetings between Turkish, Russia, and Iranian reps in Moscow will go as planned.

This poor ambassador survived North Korea for 15 years....and then boom, in Turkey.

From what I could understand (I know a little Arabic), the assassin was yelling:
"Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar. This is for Syria, this is for Aleppo. We will kill you until you leave." He also mentioned something about Jihad and Muhammed.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:05 am

I mean, I'm not condoning this assassination, but if you open your eyes and see what's happening in Aleppo, you'd see innocent kids and women killed by Russia and Assad at the slightest suspect of adversion against Assad. That's some ISISesque or Middle Eastern shit. Putin murders rebels like he's murdering innocent civilians.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:05 am

Katy Perry wrote:I mean, I'm not condoning this assassination, but if you open your eyes and see what's happening in Aleppo, you'd see innocent kids and women killed by Russia and Assad at the slightest suspect of adversion against Assad. That's some ISISesque or Middle Eastern shit. Putin murders rebels like he's murdering innocent civilians.
except that 95% of the pictures and videos you see on western MSM attributed to "Aleppo atrocities" have. Proven to be from Lebanon 2006 or Gaza 2014. The media also doesn't show you videos of Syrians dancing on the streets with their actual flag in aleppo after liberation. Before "rebels" took control of Aleppo in 2012, the city was 70% pro-Assad. You can search it. The west is mad that it's proxies and Wahhabis took a beating and reports and blames the entire Syrian mess on a assad, Russia and Iran...whereas it's been USA, UK, Saudi, Qatar and Turkey who've been financing training and arming the SO called "moderate" rebels.

Think to yourself, why would Assad kill his own civilians AFTER a major victory in a major battle ? Does it even make sense ? Hell, they offered evacuation buses to everyone in the city and even to militants to Idlib, which the "rebels" burnt down yesterday chanting: "No one leaves here. We will only leave as cold bodies". It's available in Arabic. Published by REBEL channel proudly.

Good video on the subject.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:11 am

I can't believe that you ignoramuses are tacitly justifying the murder of an ambassador?

I never thought I will see such dim witted & anti-humanity people in here. You can't kill ambassadors! What if your dad or mom was an ambassador?

Tomorrow Russia will kill US ambassador or Iran will get Saudi & so on. What about Hague & Geneva convention - Some ground rules even in times of extreme war - You can't use chemical weapons, kill civilians or ambassadors.

There is no justification for this dastardly & repulsive act & you have to incredibly satanic & stupid to even justify this! And it is absolutely the duty of the state to provide peace & safe-keeping of diplomatic officers, ambassadors - I mean if a country can't give that kind of security then to hell with that country!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:21 am

As for the Middle East, it is a mess but one that would never have been had the US & UK not invaded Iraq & killed millions of people include civilians - Destabilized the Middle East - You have to take responsibility.

I don't support what Putin is doing - He is bombing more of rebels & helping Assad that bombing ISIS. Assad is a brutal dictator like Gaddafi was or Saddam was but people should learn the lessons of Iraq & see what happens when you take out brutal dictators. You should first take out ISIS & then diplomatically take out Assad asap.

But there have been many horrible acts of wars by many countries - I mean imagine Salvador Allende in Chile being thrown out by the uS or the massacre of Iraq when there were no weapons of mass destruction or the bombing by Kissinger indiscriminately or Saddam using chemical weapons on Iran (& US continuing to support Iraq).

There is no holier than thou argument here - From Putin to Xi to Obama to May, every single country has blood on their hands. I mean UK has colonized & killed millions of people.

You look at the stupidity of the UK leadership how they drew country maps from Israel-Palestian to the Middle East to South Asia & you can see most of the international conflicts & wars today are due to the UK's insanity where they kept open issues & drew stupid maps.

Anyways these kind of acts are pathetic - I hope all countries come together to take on ISIS & then sit & try to figure out Assad & stuff!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Unique wrote:At least nine people have died after a lorry ploughed into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin in a possible terror attack.
Around 50 others were injured, including several critically, and the suspected driver was arrested nearby.

http://news.sky.com/story/nine-killed-in-lorry-attack-on-berlin-christmas-market-10702656

not sure if its ISIS yet but if I had to place a bet I know where I would put my money.

A suspect, reported to be a 23-year-old Pakistani man, was arrested on Monday night. Security sources said he was an asylum seeker who arrived in Germany last December.

Refugees welcome? hmm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Why don't we have a better idea of who carried away the attack before we start condemning people.

Here it is frequently updated with new info
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-38370364
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Turkey's and Russia's military actions in Syria are not the right thread to discuss terrorist attacks in Europe, btw.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next