Immigration Thread- What's your ideal society ?  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Immigration Thread- What's your ideal society ?

+16
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
M99
rincon
Freeza
Katy Perry
Winter is Coming
Unique
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
McLewis
Adit
rwo power
Warrior
Nishankly
DeletedUser#1
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Immigration Thread- What's your ideal society ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Immigration Thread- What's your ideal society ?

Post by Warrior Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:02 am

Before someone takes a shortcut in my reasoning, i think immigration causes problems, but i don't believe immigrants should take all of the blame. The welcoming societies are at fault too in a certain way. This not based on bad faith from either side but somehow there is a failure in the coexistence process.

In my ideal world there would be no such thing as immigration but in reality we have to face it and deal with it in the most benevolent possible way.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Immigration Thread- What's your ideal society ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Immigration Thread- What's your ideal society ?

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:12 am

Warrior wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:i realy want to post in this thread but im on my last 25% so im out of here. Thumbs up

I would really like to know Unique, Considering the OP has asked for an opinion, You should just state your bracket and move on.

But I really enjoy Britishers specially having problems with immigrations and diversity, It's so Ironic I never fail to laugh out loudly. Laughing

Mate i dislike your condescending tone sooooooooooo frkn much :-(
Your opinion is not more valuable than Unique's or mine. Actually, a lot of obvious facts tend to prove that immigration is causing cultural clashes in the welcoming countries. You live in India and therefore you don't even experience this situation.

Kind of disappointed by the general cynicism i saw in this thread. Stop living in your fairy tale world. Most have only stick to little details in my posts instead of understanding or proving wrong the whole point which is: immigration causes problems. Of course some immigrants will integrate perfectly in their new country, what do you guys think ? But a lot won't and this is the main source of the pain.  It's not racist to say this and i sincerely hope humanity will find a non-violent solution.

Merry Christmas folks, i asked Santa Claus for world peace, i think he didn't receive my letter in time Thumbs up

EDIT: in fact it appears India receive its fair share of immigrants, didn't know that mybad

India is the most religiously and culturally diverse country in the world mate, Languages and traditions change every 50kms over here.

Mate India is the birthplace of four major religions- Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism.
It also has the second highest population of Muslims in the world, next only to Indonesia and its a non muslim dominated country. India also has the third largest Shia population in the world and is considered as the cradle of Ahmadiyya Islam. It is one of the very few countries in the world with at least One million Ahmadi Muslims. 150 languages spoken by sizable populations along with at least around 10 different religions. I keep getting lost in my own country mate, Thank god for Google maps.

I recommend reading about things before you attack other countries for being ignorant.

Mate, My opinion is of the same value as everyone else and what i've stated in this thread are only facts. Even my last post about the British is politically correct considering the history of the world and the 200 countries they've conquered, I just laugh about it nothing more. Stop trying to be a victim here, You find things condescending because you are in the minority with your 99% thought.  Everyone is having an open civilized discussion.

Spoiler:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Warrior wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

I would really like to know Unique, Considering the OP has asked for an opinion, You should just state your bracket and move on.

But I really enjoy Britishers specially having problems with immigrations and diversity, It's so Ironic I never fail to laugh out loudly. Laughing

Mate i dislike your condescending tone sooooooooooo frkn much :-(
Your opinion is not more valuable than Unique's or mine. Actually, a lot of obvious facts tend to prove that immigration is causing cultural clashes in the welcoming countries. You live in India and therefore you don't even experience this situation.

Kind of disappointed by the general cynicism i saw in this thread. Stop living in your fairy tale world. Most have only stick to little details in my posts instead of understanding or proving wrong the whole point which is: immigration causes problems. Of course some immigrants will integrate perfectly in their new country, what do you guys think ? But a lot won't and this is the main source of the pain.  It's not racist to say this and i sincerely hope humanity will find a non-violent solution.

Merry Christmas folks, i asked Santa Claus for world peace, i think he didn't receive my letter in time Thumbs up

EDIT: in fact it appears India receive its fair share of immigrants, didn't know that mybad

India is the most religiously and culturally diverse country in the world mate, Languages and traditions change every 50kms over here.

Mate India is the birthplace of four major religions- Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism.
It also has the second highest population of Muslims in the world, next only to Indonesia and its a non muslim dominated country. India also has the third largest Shia population in the world and is considered as the cradle of Ahmadiyya Islam. It is one of the very few countries in the world with at least One million Ahmadi Muslims. 150 languages spoken by sizable populations along with at least around 10 different religions. I keep getting lost in my own country mate, Thank god for Google maps.

I recommend reading about things before you attack other countries for being ignorant.

Mate, My opinion is of the same value as everyone else and what i've stated in this thread are only facts. Even my last post about the British is politically correct considering the history of the world and the 200 countries they've conquered, I just laugh about it nothing more. Stop trying to be a victim here, You find things condescending because you are in the minority with your 99% thought.  Everyone is having an open civilized discussion.

Spoiler:
when was the last time the british conqured a country
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:07 pm

We should take this somewhere else Unique because it won't end well. The country i was born in is about 15 years older than you are.

Also that's not point, Lets not deviate from a good thread.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Nishankly wrote:We should take this somewhere else Unique because it won't end well. The country i was born in is about 15 years older than you are.

again I ask when was the last time thje brits added a country to the empier
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:We should take this somewhere else Unique because it won't end well. The country i was born in is about 15 years older than you are.

www.google.com
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

www.google.com
I asked him the question not myself you pleb
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Anyway I will give my opinion and if I get banned for another 2 weeks then so be it. If Britain was to chuck out every Muslim in the country I would be happy to wave goodbye to every single one of them. But I would be happy to go out for a beer with any other imagrant no matter what colour or religion they are.

[mod]-25%, discriminatory remarks - Ban[/mod]
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Yeah well i took the time to double check and when i realized i was wrong on India's diversity i edited my post Thumbs up Before you answered me.

So you are correcting me (which is ok since i was wrong) but then you say this:

"Edit: I might seem very passionate about these matters and even condescending, Its probably because of my background, I've grown up around the country where everyone around me has been directly involved with Wars, Terrorism, Inter-Communal riots and Refugees. The longest i've stayed in one place has been 2 years, I don't really have a home that everyone associates to that people want to "save". I've been bought up with the displicines of equality and patriotism regardless of status, race, religion, ethinicity"

Kinda proves i was right all the way doesn't it ???

I think you and me so far, have discussed with respect. I respect your opinion and given the likes you receive, many agree with you, however this does not convince me in the slightest. Seriously i don't know a lot of peaceful places in this world where they have a huge cultural melting-pot.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:05 pm

No it doesn't and its not about the likes or nothing. We've not been direct towards each other in more than 2 posts, One in which i agree with you, The second time you quoted me with my country which demanded a reply. Its a good discussion.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote: again I ask when was the last time thje brits added a country to the empier

www.google.com

Ill make this easier lad, Why don't you google which countries are still British colonies and then explain why do you still have Antigua or why do still have the Falklands.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/United_Kingdom_%28%2Boverseas_territories_and_crown_dependencies%29_in_the_World_%28single_zoom%29.svg/250px-United_Kingdom_%28%2Boverseas_territories_and_crown_dependencies%29_in_the_World_%28single_zoom%29.svg.png

Lad, If all this in difficult then Hong Kong was a British Territory until what 1997? Im telling you, You do not want to go down this road.

Am i supposed to be happy that the Brits have finally settled on the island or its been too long since they conquered anyone? Is that what you want to me say mate?

Also its a good thread, I won't be posting anything along these lines now.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

www.google.com

Ill make this easier lad, Why don't you google which countries are still British colonies and then explain why do you still have Antigua or why do still have the Falklands.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/United_Kingdom_%28%2Boverseas_territories_and_crown_dependencies%29_in_the_World_%28single_zoom%29.svg/250px-United_Kingdom_%28%2Boverseas_territories_and_crown_dependencies%29_in_the_World_%28single_zoom%29.svg.png

Lad, If all this in difficult then Hong Kong was a British Territory until what 1997? Im telling you, You do not want to go down this road.

Am i supposed to be happy that the Brits have finally settled on the island or its been too long since they conquered anyone? Is that what you want to me say mate?

Also its a good thread, I won't be posting anything along these lines now.
mate if you check the facts you will see the people of the falklands voted to stay British. And yes at one time Britain did colonise most of the world but that was done years and years before I was born so I don't feel like I have to put up with the shit Islam brings with it to my country for something Britain did hundreds of years ago.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Unique wrote:mate if you check the facts you will see the people of the falklands voted to stay British. And yes at one time Britain did colonise most of the world but that was done years and years before I was born so I don't feel like I have to put up with the shit Islam brings with it to my country for something Britain did hundreds of years ago.

Why?

Nishankly has to put up with the after effects of Imperialism of India, which ended decades before his birth, to this very day.

Why shouldn't YOU have to deal with the same after effects of Britains colonial past while he, and others, must do the same when you got the most benefit out of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:mate if you check the facts you will see the people of the falklands voted to stay British. And yes at one time Britain did colonise most of the world but that was done years and years before I was born so I don't feel like I have to put up with the shit Islam brings with it to my country for something Britain did hundreds of years ago.

Why?

Nishankly has to put up with the after effects of Imperialism of India, which ended decades before his birth, to this very day.

Why shouldn't YOU have to deal with the same after effects of Britains colonial past while he, and others, must do the same when you got the most benefit out of it?
I never said he has to put up with anything. And tbh mate let's not forget how people like you ended up in America. How did mass imagration work out for the Native Americans. I would ask one of them but they are all dead.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:34 pm

I can't even anymore Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Why?

I never said he has to put up with anything. And tbh mate let's not forget how people like you ended up in America. How did mass imagration work out for the Native Americans. I would ask one of them but they are all dead.

You didnt say he has to put up with things, but he does. Thats the reality of the world he lives in, and is the reality of the world you too must live in Smile

I ended up in America the same way many immigrants did, and the natives of the part of America where we immigrated to are still around in large parts. They are part of the indigenous groups of Mexico around the mexican state that shares the same name as the state my family first arrived to(California).

The main point it is completely unrealistic to expect to live with all the full benefits of Imperialism, but only expect those in the third world to have to deal with the negatives. It wasn't that long ago either. I remember parts of China still belonging to Britain when I was a kid, and I am still in my 20's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 pm

[quote="Freeza"]I can't even anymore Laughing[/quote how long have you lived in south east London mate. Serious question.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Why?

You didnt say he has to put up with things, but he does. Thats the reality of the world he lives in, and is the reality of the world you too must live in Smile

I ended up in America the same way many immigrants did, and the natives of the part of America where we immigrated to are still around in large parts. They are part of the indigenous groups of Mexico around the mexican state that shares the same name as the state my family first arrived to(California).

The main point it is completely unrealistic to expect to live with all the full benefits of Imperialism, but only expect those in the third world to have to deal with the negatives. It wasn't that long ago either. I remember parts of China still belonging to Britain when I was a kid, and I am still in my 20's.
but he doesn't have to put up with anything. He can feel the same way as me if he likes. I won't tell anyone how they should feel about anything because I don't walk in their shoes. Only idiots will tell people that live on the other side of the world how they should feel about problems in their own country
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote: I never said he has to put up with anything. And tbh mate let's not forget how people like you ended up in America. How did mass imagration work out for the Native Americans. I would ask one of them but they are all dead.

but he doesn't have to put up with anything. He can feel the same way as me if he likes. I won't tell anyone how they should feel about anything because I don't walk in their shoes. Only idiots will tell people that live on the other side of the world how they should feel about problems in their own country

If he feels the same as you what does it change? Will it give the 300+ years of value stolen by the British government from India via tyrannical rule and the east India company back to him? Does it give the people lost back?

Nothing will ever bring any of it back though will it? And everybody knows it. The main argument now becomes why should the western world have to experience what he does? That for some strange reason you guys are worth more. Its not how the world works. He has to live with globalization forced on him the same way Western Europeans will have to now. Its the circle of life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

If he feels the same as you what does it change? Will it give the 300+ years of value stolen by the British government from India via tyrannical rule and the east India company back to him? Does it give the people lost back?

Nothing will ever bring any of it back though will it? And everybody knows it. The main argument now becomes why should the western world have to experience what he does? That for some strange reason you guys are worth more. Its not how the world works. He has to live with globalization forced on him the same way Western Europeans will have to now. Its the circle of life.
mate you are acting like I'm saying he should just deal with shit and I shouldent. He is free to have any grievance he likes the same as anyone. if he wants to hate the British he is free to do so. I'm not telling anyone how they should feel about anything but people that have never been to south east London where I live are quick to tell me how I should feel about things.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Honest question here. Do people think I just pulled a name out of a hat and had a grudge against them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:13 pm

[quote="Unique"]
Freeza wrote:I can't even anymore Laughing[/quote how long have you lived in south east London mate. Serious question.

Well, the difference between us, without stating the obvious things, is that I have actually spoke to and been around Islamic people. I doubt you've ever had a conversation with anyone, which is probably the root of your unbelievable bigotry.

Also what is the relevance of your London question mate? I grew up in a place with a bunch of different races. I live in a multicultural family and I have worked with refugees. What is your experience with people who aren't white?

We all know your problems with muslims are due to your own low self-worth because you think they're taking low-paying jobs that you apparently want.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Unique wrote:mate you are acting like I'm saying he should just deal with shit and I shouldent. He is free to have any grievance he likes the same as anyone. if he wants to hate the British he is free to do so. I'm not telling anyone how they should feel about anything but people that have never been to south east London where I live are quick to tell me how I should feel about things.

Its implied when you say this though:

Unique wrote:And yes at one time Britain did colonise most of the world but that was done years and years before I was born so I don't feel like I have to put up with the shit Islam brings with it to my country for something Britain did hundreds of years ago.

This directly implies others have to deal with it, but that you personally shouldn't have to. You accept, as a matter of fact, that he will have to deal with British shit because Imperialism's effects on him is there as a matter of fact that won't go away, but that its effects on you shouldn't be something you have to deal with. You say he can feel as he wants, but why do you feel you shouldn't have to deal with the shit parts of imperialism while he has to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:I can't even anymore Laughing[/quote how long have you lived in south east London mate. Serious question.

Well, the difference between us, without stating the obvious things, is that I have actually spoke to and been around Islamic people. I doubt you've ever had a conversation with anyone, which is probably the root of your unbelievable bigotry.

Also what is the relevance of your London question mate? I grew up in a place with a bunch of different races. I live in a multicultural family and I have worked with refugees. What is your experience with people who aren't white?

We all know your problems with muslims are due to your own low self-worth because you think they're taking low-paying jobs that you apparently want.
so no you have never been to south east London where I live. you have no idea of how life is where I live so how the fook can you tell me how I should feel about things. Do you not see how stupid that is.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:mate you are acting like I'm saying he should just deal with shit and I shouldent. He is free to have any grievance he likes the same as anyone. if he wants to hate the British he is free to do so. I'm not telling anyone how they should feel about anything but people that have never been to south east London where I live are quick to tell me how I should feel about things.

Its implied when you say this though:

Unique wrote:And yes at one time Britain did colonise most of the world but that was done years and years before I was born so I don't feel like I have to put up with the shit Islam brings with it to my country for something Britain did hundreds of years ago.

This directly implies others have to deal with it, but that you personally shouldn't have to. You accept, as a matter of fact, that he will have to deal with British shit because Imperialism's effects on him is there as a matter of fact that won't go away, but that its effects on you shouldn't be something you have to deal with. You say he can feel as he wants, but why do you feel you shouldn't have to deal with the shit parts of imperialism while he has to?
mate we are going round and round here. If he would like Britain to have nothing to do with his country and hated Britain then he has every right to do so. I've never been to India. I don't know what's going on there. That's why I would never tell him how he should feel. How can you not see what I'm saying.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Please update your formating. I don't want people thinking I wrote your words.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next