+4
Unique
Helmer
iftikhar
Nishankly
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle for Stanley Park AKA Merseyside Derby Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for Stanley Park AKA Merseyside Derby Part I

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 am

Agree it would have a 3-1 loss under Rodgers imo, We weathered the storm and then settled and then dominated them at such magnitude that everyone forgot Everton started better. That was great character.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Battle for Stanley Park AKA Merseyside Derby Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for Stanley Park AKA Merseyside Derby Part I

Post by Curtinho Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:39 am

If we matched their intensity in the opening 20 minutes we wouldn't have been able to control the match as we did from then on. That takes a toll and if you can weather it, as well as keep some measure of control while they run themselves out it makes the rest of the game a little easier to take back.

Also nice to see Firmino have a really strong second half. Unlucky not to bag a few, but he's still contributing in other areas. Not sure why people are being so hard on him.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Battle for Stanley Park AKA Merseyside Derby Part I - Page 2 C0Ekw_qWIAAuCX4
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2